Three cops shot in Phoenix

Wake up americans! Obama does not give a crap about AMERICA!!! Who voted this guy in anyway???!!!

"Six suspects, five black males and one Hispanic male all between the ages of 25 and 40, were detained and will be questioned, Martos says."
Three Chandler Cops Shot, One Killed, During Undercover Drug Bust in Phoenix - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Of the three incidents of cop killings this year, all three involve hispanics.

And remember, blacks can be Hispanic as well. Race and ethnicity are two different things.
Have you said a prayer that the perps are illegal immigrants? :lol: What a twit.

I don't know.
It's a drug smuggling ring. I'd say chances are at least 50/50. If not 90/10.

"Six suspects, five black males and one Hispanic male all between the ages of 25 and 40, were detained and will be questioned, Martos says."
Three Chandler Cops Shot, One Killed, During Undercover Drug Bust in Phoenix - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Of the three incidents of cop killings this year, all three involve hispanics.

And remember, blacks can be Hispanic as well. Race and ethnicity are two different things.
Have you said a prayer that the perps are illegal immigrants? :lol: What a twit.

Have you prayed that all the wounded cops die? I'm sure you have.

i would say the blacks are legal and most likely the hispanic...

still waiting on the situation here..they have tasered the guy but he managed to get two shots off..no hits

I don't know.
They're close to the border, they're smuggling drugs...I think some of them are. You don't have many drug smuggling rings that consist solely of American citizens. They don't work that way. You have to have operatives on both sides of the borders, and they do meet up.

Who knows, maybe they're all legal. I doubt it though.

Illegal or not, hispanics and blacks commit a hell of alot of crime.

No wonder they don't want to live in there own countrys.

Forum List

Back