Three cops shot in Phoenix

I'm getting the impression that far left extremists on this board are ok with cop killings and terrorism. "Shit happens. Move on" seems to be the mantra. Compassionate libs? An oxymoron?

I'm getting the impression that far left extremists on this board are ok with cop killings and terrorism. "Shit happens. Move on" seems to be the mantra. Compassionate libs? An oxymoron?
Getting? You've always had that "impression".

Every time a crime is committed you blame it on illegals...why is that?

Ravi likes it when babies are killed, too. She's a charmer.

I think if Arizona doesn't actually attempt to secede, they are going to go militant at the very least.

I can't say I blame them.

PHOENIX -- Authorities say three police officers have been shot and wounded, and one suspect killed, during an undercover operation in suburban Phoenix.

At least one of the Chandler officers is reported to be seriously injured.

Investigators say one suspect died at the scene. Police have blocked off the area and are searching for another possible gunman.

Few details have been released, but video from television news helicopters showed the three police officers being taken out of a home on stretchers and transported to Phoenix hospitals.

FOXNews.com - 1 Phoenix Police Officer Killed, 2 Wounded

Just an FYI - there's a war going on in AZ (in case any of those open borders folks sitting comfortably in their homes 1000 miles away haven't heard about it. ) :(

The article doesn't say anything about whether they involve border violations, immigrants or anything.

You are reading it right. They are compassionate for anything that is against America.

The Phoenix Po-leece leadership do not support the people of AZ's initiative with respect to Illegals. Is that why they didn't release the names of the suspects?

We'll see.

Forum List

Back