Three cops shot in Phoenix

I heard they only have 6000 agents nationwide. Prisons such as Riker's just release the violent ones because they can't get cooperation. I think both Dems and Reps would agree that they need more. Doesn't BHO want to hire 15,000 new IRS agents to make sure people pay their insurance premiums? Maybe some of those folks could be trained to work with immigration. :evil:

This admin has said it doesn't want to offend Mexico, regaurdless what Americans want.

A sting operation gone bad. Sounds like the cops need better training. I hope they get it.

In the meantime, maybe the rest of you idiots can insist that ICE be funded with enough money to do something about all the illegals that make you quake in your boots.

isn't funding ice in the hands of the demonRats? if ICE isn't funded it the fucking demonRats faulth.
No, its in everyone's hands. But you don't want taxes to go up so it can't be paid for.

A sting operation gone bad. Sounds like the cops need better training. I hope they get it.

In the meantime, maybe the rest of you idiots can insist that ICE be funded with enough money to do something about all the illegals that make you quake in your boots.

isn't funding ice in the hands of the demonRats? if ICE isn't funded it the fucking demonRats faulth.
No, its in everyone's hands. But you don't want taxes to go up so it can't be paid for.

Why not cut out the money illegals get from taxpayers and use it, there would be more than enough.

We have a serious NATIONAL problem and yet some of us just cannot help but take a partisan spin on it.

You people need to grow up.

I heard they only have 6000 agents nationwide. Prisons such as Riker's just release the violent ones because they can't get cooperation. I think both Dems and Reps would agree that they need more. Doesn't BHO want to hire 15,000 new IRS agents to make sure people pay their insurance premiums? Maybe some of those folks could be trained to work with immigration. :evil:

Oh hell, be honest the mayor of San Fran Shit Sity thumbed his nose at a woman whose two sons and her husband were shot down in the streets by an illegal from el salvador, like I said dead americans don't mean shit. san fran shit sity is still a sanctuary sity.

We have a serious NATIONAL problem and yet some of us just cannot help but take a partisan spin on it.

You people need to grow up.

what country do you live in? our demonRats leaders are willing to sacrifice our citizens to appease the brown people.

Why not cut out the money illegals get from taxpayers and use it, there would be more than enough.
What money is that? Room and board at the jail?

Among the key findings of The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers:

The $113 billion in outlays for services and benefits to illegal aliens and their families represents an average cost to native-headed households of $1,117 a year. Because the burdens of illegal immigration are not evenly distributed, the costs are much higher in states with large illegal alien populations.
Education for the children of illegal aliens represents the single largest public expenditure at an annual cost of $52 billion. Nearly all of that cost is absorbed by state and local governments.
The federal government recoups about one-third of its share of the costs of illegal immigration in the form of taxes collected. States, which bear a much greater share of the costs, recoup a mere 5 percent of their expenditures from taxes paid by illegal aliens.
Granting amnesty to illegal aliens, as President Obama and others propose, would not significantly increase tax revenues generated by current illegal aliens. However, over time, amnesty would dramatically increase public costs as newly-legalized aliens become eligible for all means-tested government programs.
Arizona’s annual cost of illegal immigration is $2.5 billion.
“The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers provides a definitive response to the question of whether illegal aliens are a net benefit or a net drain on government coffers,” stated Dan Stein president of FAIR. “The report examines virtually every federal, state and local government program to determine the impact of illegal immigration on the bottom line. That bottom line $113 billion a year, and growing makes our nation’s failure to control illegal immigration one of the largest preventable burdens borne by American taxpayers.”

“If political leaders in Washington and state capitals want to understand why the American public is demanding enforcement of our immigration laws, The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers, provides 113 billion good reasons,” Stein concluded.

FAIR Releases First-of-its-Kind Comprehensive Study of Federal, State and Local Costs of Illegal Immigration

so the 11 million paying federal income tax wouldn't add up to much. OK

1. Many get paid "under the table" - no taxes there
2. How much federal income tax do minimum wage workers pay?

C'mon. It's peanuts. And those paying taxes are using someone else's SS#. Got a problem with that? I do.

NO it's not in EVERTONE"S hands, 50% of you leeches don't pay federal taxes. so it isn't in EVERYONE's hands at all you liar.

NO it's not in EVERTONE"S hands, 50% of you leeches don't pay federal taxes. so it isn't in EVERYONE's hands at all you liar.
:lol: Aren't you sitting on your ass collecting SS? Leech, bwahahahaha!

:lol: Aren't you sitting on your ass collecting SS? Leech, bwahahahaha!

I'm sitting on my azz collecting what I paid for, asswipe. and I still pay taxes unlike the rest of you leeches.

True editec, but like I stated, NO ONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS AS AZ. Have some sympathy.

I do, obviously.

I've been calling for the FEDs to come down there and deal with the problem.

I think it disgusting when our government fails at one of it PRIMARY duties.

Even more disgusting is the fact that while we're wasting trillions prodtecting Iraqi and AFghanistani people, the good people of AZ have to put up with a bunch of freaking narco criminals.

What part of me being a NATIONALIST and NOT a political partisan is still confusing you?

I fault both the Republicans when I think they're wrong and the Dems when I think they're wrong based on my belief that NATION is more important than PARTY

How you can possibly miss that, I surely do not know.

Forum List

Back