Three cops shot in Phoenix

no comment on the policeman killed in the line of duty? he was hispanic.

you were wrong in your pre judgement of the situation, jumping to conclusions before the facts were in. you were wrong in being so quick to condemn.

and i see you have learned nothing from this.

cut the sanctimonious crapola, when I remember all the asswipe times you people jumped to conclusions and vilified the Tea Party what a fucking bunch of hypocrites.
The bitchy one blames her idiocy on others. Nothing new here. :clap2:

Remember when Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart was killed by a drunk driver last spring and Willow assumed it was an illegal that committed the crime then it turned out it wasn't?

Some people never learn.

cut the sanctimonious crapola, when I remember all the asswipe times you people jumped to conclusions and vilified the Tea Party what a fucking bunch of hypocrites.
The bitchy one blames her idiocy on others. Nothing new here. :clap2:

Remember when Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart was killed by a drunk driver last spring and Willow assumed it was an illegal that committed the crime then it turned out it wasn't?

Some people never learn.
What's really amusing is that she lives in a very white part of Florida and never interacts with Latinos at all...but at the same time she is curled up in her bed in fear of them.

:lol:

Forum List

Back