Three cops shot in Phoenix

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
PHOENIX -- Authorities say three police officers have been shot and wounded, and one suspect killed, during an undercover operation in suburban Phoenix.

At least one of the Chandler officers is reported to be seriously injured.

Investigators say one suspect died at the scene. Police have blocked off the area and are searching for another possible gunman.

Few details have been released, but video from television news helicopters showed the three police officers being taken out of a home on stretchers and transported to Phoenix hospitals.

FOXNews.com - 1 Phoenix Police Officer Killed, 2 Wounded

Just an FYI - there's a war going on in AZ (in case any of those open borders folks sitting comfortably in their homes 1000 miles away haven't heard about it. ) :(

you do realize police are killed in the line of duty all over this country on a pretty much daily bases....

i dont see where the story mentions the race or ethic orgin of the killers

I am informed that in 2010 thus far almost 15,000 people have been killed in the drug wars in Mexico.

I expect that this mess is overflowing into our SW border states.

Yeah, this is a major problem.

Sounds to me like the narcotics mafia is taking over Mexico, and naturally that's not going to stop at the border.

What a damned shame that we're wasting our resources in ASIA when the good people in the American SW are under seige.

WEll...this is what happens when we pass laws that insure that the criminals have a constant source of revenue, folks.

Reap what you sowed control freaking Americans

Yes. Because Jesus told them to. :cuckoo:

Hispanics are generally Catholic. Their religion, their ethnicity, or even their skin color has nothing to do with BEING ILLEGAL. You really shouldn't be so bigoted.

I'll check out that link but as a news junkie, I can't recall one cop in the entire state of NJ being shot and killed. Some have died from auto accidents and heart attacks, but not gunshots. They are at war in Phoenix.

you do realize police are killed in the line of duty all over this country on a pretty much daily bases....

i dont see where the story mentions the race or ethic orgin of the killers

The first thing that came to my mind was: Bingo Night at the Asian Seniors Hall gone horrible wrong...right?

We also have a lot of illegals too. But our issues are different than AZ. We have more problems with street gangs than drug cartels. We should not judge.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
PHOENIX -- Authorities say three police officers have been shot and wounded, and one suspect killed, during an undercover operation in suburban Phoenix.

Investigators say one suspect died at the scene. Police have blocked off the area and are searching for another possible gunman.

Few details have been released, but video from television news helicopters showed the three police officers being taken out of a home on stretchers and transported to Phoenix hospitals.

Just an FYI - there's a war going on in AZ (in case any of those open borders folks sitting comfortably in their homes 1000 miles away haven't heard about it. ) :(

No there's NOT!... And Barry has it under Control if there is... :doubt:

I'd be VERY Concerned about the Polling Places near the Border this Fall...

VERY CONCERNED!...

:)

peace...

Yes. Because Jesus told them to. :cuckoo:

Hispanics are generally Catholic. Their religion, their ethnicity, or even their skin color has nothing to do with BEING ILLEGAL. You really shouldn't be so bigoted.

They claim to be Catholic but they are responsible for closing more churches in the US than the KKK, the Protestant Reformation, and the priest abuse scandal combined.

"Me so poor" they shout from their $50,000 SUVs!!

who gives a flying fuck about three American cops being shot. All the libruls care about is the brown people. so you need to shut the fuck up Chanel.

Forum List

Back