Three Big Supporters Throw Climate Hoaxers Overboard

Isn't it true that CO2 is a lagging indicator in this hoax? The temps rise, and CO2 follows, the temps lower, and the CO2 follows?
This is what the fearmongers hang their hats on?

You're the only nitwit who's saying it has to be a conspiracy.

"Three Big Supporters Throw Climate Hoaxers Overboard."

the whole thing is a hoax but it's not a conspiracy.....Professor Dud rides again!:lol:

Isn't it true that CO2 is a lagging indicator in this hoax? The temps rise, and CO2 follows, the temps lower, and the CO2 follows?

CO2 and be a cause as well as an effect of rising temperatures. For instance, if something else causes an initial rise in temperature (e.g. a Milankovich cycle), this can cause ice to melt, releasing trapped CO2, which traps more heat, which causes further temperature rise.

CO2 and be a cause as well as an effect of rising temperatures. For instance, if something else causes an initial rise in temperature (e.g. a Milankovich cycle), this can cause ice to melt, releasing trapped CO2, which traps more heat, which causes further temperature rise.
Ahhhh....Circular logic strikes again! :lol::lol::lol:

time_iceage.jpg

Then I wouldn't be seeing temperatures lowering again, would I? After the initial primer to start the rise of CO2, it would be a sustaining agent, that would keep increasing...wouldn't it? Then having the methane gas kick in from the thawing ice....we would never see cooling temperatures, would we?
You can buy into the hoax.....but, I'm too intelligent for that.

Then I wouldn't be seeing temperatures lowering again, would I?

Of course you would. Just wait for nightfall.

Then having the methane gas kick in from the thawing ice....we would never see cooling temperatures, would we?

No, like I said, wait for nightfall, you'll see cooling temperatures. Also happens in the fall and winter.

Now your acting just like an idiot. What ain't you got nuttin' else?

Then I wouldn't be seeing temperatures lowering again, would I?

Of course you would. Just wait for nightfall.

Then having the methane gas kick in from the thawing ice....we would never see cooling temperatures, would we?

No, like I said, wait for nightfall, you'll see cooling temperatures. Also happens in the fall and winter.

Now your acting just like an idiot. What ain't you got nuttin' else?

Spiderman is mindfucking himself... let him have his moment.

Forum List

Back