Three and a half years of obama

The Short Answer is yes they do think it will. They are used to being able to win based on Groundless accusations about the Other sides, and Platitudes of Hope and Change, Don't think they have any reason to think the American people are any wiser this time around.

More are awake now than when obama won on the kool aide brand hope and change.

Not really. New polls show Obama's Bain attack lines are beginning to gain traction.

Which is why I said, just Americans Are Awake does not mean they are aware.

The People are falling for it again.

Americans sit around and bitch about Government, when the Real Problem is them. They don't pay attention, they don't have the Facts, then they go out and vote based on Platitudes and hope things turn out ok.

The entire system is flawed, and IMO the situation is Hopeless.

Nothing, Not the GOP taking over everything, Not Obama getting everything he wants, is going to Save us.

Sorry, I know it's a downer, but nearly 45 years of watching this circus has brought me to that conclusion.

8 percent unemployment is a success if we imagine it could be some number very much higher had not Obama spent our grandchildren into heavy debt.

Obamacare is a success if one thinks that pure partisanship and shoving something the majority of Americans do no want down their collective throats is a success.

The division in the country is a success if you.....ah I can't think of any positives.

Here's the positives:

More people are receiving food stamps than ever before, showing you can electronics in your home and eat steak while receiving benefits from the government!

The balooning deficit that caused the credit downgrades proved to the world that the US is not the financial mogul it once was.. they are still looking for handouts but not as much as before.

Enemies of the US can breathe easier knowing that our top sceret intelligence plans will most likely be leaked for an up coming proObama movie.

Cartels in Mexico can be assured their supply of guns are not going to be tracked back to them.

Eager illegals need not worry about injuy when the border patrol is unarmed.

Illegals can now work in our unending supply of jobs in America.

Under obama we have added 6 trillion dollars of debt with nothing to show for it and we have the biggest tax hike in American history. I call that failure all the way to the polls.

Obama will not change and no matter what has happened all he can say is just give me more time. Polosi said this morning that without Obama unemployment would have been over 15%. Obama can't fix what he doesn't understand and his cabinet is of no help. Americans lost when Obama was elected.

OK let me throw this out there for a discussion.

obama defenders do you think a couple of obama campaign videos attacking Romney will change three and a half years of failed obama policy?
I'll be nice if you be nice
Discuss

The Short Answer is yes they do think it will. They are used to being able to win based on Groundless accusations about the Other sides, and Platitudes of Hope and Change, Don't think they have any reason to think the American people are any wiser this time around.

Hay, He gave us change all right. What did you think he meant. He didn't say change for thr better.

Hay, He gave us change all right. What did you think he meant. He didn't say change for thr better.

It was our fundamentals that he wanted to change. Some it worked on and some it didn't.

What is he going to say.

I killed Osama?

He can't point to the Economy.
he Can't point to health care, Because people don't like his Bill.

What the hell is he going to say.

I avoided disaster, it was worse than I thought, I passed a huge bill you don't like, But your stuck with it. Now Give me 4 more years?

lol

Good luck with that.

In that case he's done.

Read the Klein's #1 Best Seller today and you'll see more reasons that he's done.

Thanks

Not really. New polls show Obama's Bain attack lines are beginning to gain traction.

It's the media telling you this correct?

Three and a half years of obama

Four more years of Obama and we will all be on welfare, wait that can't be cause then there would be no one to pay for it, oh well Obama will just borrow a few more trillion to pay for it....:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

obama defenders do you think a couple of obama campaign videos attacking Romney will change three and a half years of failed obama policy?
Discuss

I don't know, I will think about that but first I must ask you a question. Do you think I should respond to an obvious loaded question from a village idiiot who was never going to believe my answer anyway?

Discuss

I don't know, I will think about that but first I must ask you a question. Do you think I should respond to an obvious loaded question from a village idiiot who was never going to believe my answer anyway?

Pretty sad that you are beaten by someone you consider a village idiot so what does that make you?

Under obama we have added 6 trillion dollars of debt with nothing to show for it and we have the biggest tax hike in American history. I call that failure all the way to the polls.

Agree but there are more failures with obama and more to come if he remains as president.

New Topics

Forum List

Back