Three absolutely fantastic documentaries.

edward777

Rookie
Jul 4, 2011
If you want to shake up your world view I would suggest watching the three documentaries below:

Parts 1-4 of "Century of the Self". This is a BBC documentary on how government and corporate America uses Freudian psychology to control the masses.

Parts 1-3 of "The Power of Nightmares". This BBC documentary deals with how the US and Britain have used the issue of terrorism to political advantage.

Finally "Inside Job" narrated by Matt Damon. Deals with how Wall Street and mega banks has used the taxpayers akin to a prison shower scene.

The BBC documentaries can be found online Video Google or YouTube.

"Century of the Self" I have seen many times, and have recommended to all those who show genuine interest in understanding, it is incredibly informative and insightful.

The others are powerful influencers of not just perception, but of emotion. Thus somebody not mature enough to temper the information with logical endgame scenarios might become angry and hateful. With Anarchism being the likely intended outcome of these latter films they should be viewed with caution.

Yes, anyone who supports the Patriot Act would have a real eye-opener if they found out what they THINK is true is actually a carefully concocted script.

Remember also that the American people are to blame as well – if we were not a Nation of giant chickens demanding to be made ‘secure,’ the equally spineless politicians wouldn’t respond with such legislative abominations.

Social psycology is the TOOL of the masters' propagandists.

Turn off your televisions.

Those boxes are like intervenious drips feeding your head nothing but poisonous lies.

And I am NOT just talking about the news, or commentary.

I see the liberals are all jumping on this bandwagon..... without a second glance at the hypocrisy of their 'outrage'. Cass Sunstein anyone? I suggest y'all read his book... 'Nudge', and then ask yourselves why he is where he is.

One wonders, who was the father of the modern 20th Century -- Sigmund Freud for his ideas or Edward Bernays for applying his uncle's ideas to create public relations?

Forum List

Back