Threatening the President! Maxine Waters Suggests “Knocking Off” Trump Then “Going After” Pence

Where the hell is the Secret Service? If it was anyone but a high ranking black THUG DemonRAT. With an IQ the same as her shoe size, she would be arrested... A blatant disregard for civility and promoted violence and unrest!

Read more at
Legal Insurrection ^ | September 17, 2018

“There are those who say, ‘What if we get rid of him? Then we’ve got that Vice President and he’ll be worse.’ I say knock off the first one and then go after the second one. We have the power.”

You can always count on Rep. Maxine Waters to give away the plans to destroy Trump’s presidency and administration.

The latest of which occurred Friday and included a suggestion to “knock off” Trump, which was greeted with applause and cheers.

The National Newspaper Publishers Association gave Waters a National Leadership Award and Waters used her platform to trash Trump.

Watch:

(VIDEO-AT-LINK)

And the transcript:

“There are those who say, ‘What if we get rid of him? Then we’ve got that Vice President and he’ll be worse.’ I say knock off the first one and then go after the second one. We have the power. We have the numbers But we’ve got to understand our power and we’ve got to use our power. Not only do we have individual power, but just think about the readers that you have. The people who look forward to getting your newspapers.

…That’s all power. Let’s use it. Let’s have this president understand in ways that we have not done before, that we are the patriots of this country. We are the ones that have stood by this country no matter what has happened to us. No matter that this country has not always embraced us. We fought in wars, came home and oftentimes didn’t have a house to live in and didn’t have a job, but we stayed with America, we fought for Democracy, we believe in the Constitution.”

As Fox News pointed out, it’s no secret that Waters and Trump don’t get alone. She’s always running her mouth about destroying the presidency and he suggested her IQ was somewhere in the 60s.

Waters and Trump have taken shots at one another for months, with Waters repeatedly calling for Trump’s impeachment. In June, Waters encouraged protesters to confront Trump Cabinet members publicly to shame them over the administration’s policies.

Meanwhile, Trump has repeatedly blasted Waters and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, both California Democrats, and sought to cast them as the face of the party.

“The face of the Democrats is now Maxine Waters who, together with Nancy Pelosi, have established a fine leadership team,” Trump tweeted in June. “They should always stay together and lead the Democrats, who want Open Borders and Unlimited Crime, well into the future….and pick Crooked Hillary for Pres.”

Trump took another dig at Waters in July, again calling her “the new leader” of the Democratic Party and mocking her as a “low-IQ individual.”

“Honestly, she’s somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe,” Trump added.

“No, I don’t like him. Yes, I have worked against him. No, I didn’t go to his inauguration. No, I didn’t go to his State of the Union. No, I do not go to the White House. No, I do not engage with him,” Waters said as the NNPA crowd erupted with applause. “All I want for him and about him is to be impeached and get him out of the White House.”

Buuuuut, if we play, “Just imagine if a Republican Congreout.pman had said this about Obama”, said Congresswoman would be shamed into resignation for suggesting we “knock off” the president.

The Waters’ and others afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome are not bound by their hypocrisy, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be here to point it out.

SEDITION at the highest level. LOCK HER UP.

Couldn’t be a starker choice this election... Keep making America great or vote for the insurrectionusts and violent Bolsheviks. God save our country!!!!!

She clearly wasn't talking about killing him. She said "we have that power", which doesn't imply the power to kill, but the power to remove.
She doesn’t have that power

Someone should knock off Maxine. She’s a pile of shit that shouldn’t be anywhere close to a government building unless she were cleaning it.

Nah....we want Maxine Waters in front of a microphone every day if at all possible! White voters...especially white males
....get fired up when her silverback ass is on stage! Go....go.....

Sure, and all the time that you fucks were hoping, specifically to see Obama dead, that was just fine. Waters obviously meant the impeachment process. You know, Mueller is a very careful and closed mouth investigator. It would not surprise me to see him bring charges against both Trump and Pence at the same time. And then, we would have President Pelosi. LOL

No -- see OldRocks -- it's NOT OK. Not EVEN if the other side also did it. Although I fail to remember an elected member of Congress using the words "knock off" to refer to deposing of BOTH Obama and Biden..

Even with dementia, as you claim, you are still impotent to rebut any statement I made.
Shows you're outmatched...
Well let's try to answer you

The elimination of the Civil Rights Division of the Dept of Justice.

As it should be, you have the same rights as any white man.Why should a black have a special Privilege... Just because he is black?...? Get over it, the slaves were freed over 150 ago. Or is it true that many of you thugs use RACE to get ahead of the white man, as you are too stupid to compete on a level playing field!

The gutting of the EPA and instances of poor and racial environmental racism.

You have no idea what that even means. Poor and racial environmental racism.....Perhaps you are thinking of dirty water in cities run by DemonRATS? Your boy the mulatto had 8 years of doing nothing, the empty suit!

The elimination of consent degrees with Police Departments proven to have an unjust and racial animus towards it's Black citizens.

Perhaps if its thug citizens were policed by DA COMMUNITY you wouldn't have to worry about a cop being suspicious of men with guns....Look at what your own people do to each other in Chicago!

The gutting of credit protection against predatory student and housing loans.
What? You don't think whites have the same problem of course you don't, you are that fucking stupid!

The elimination of fiduciary requirements of Brokers and planners on Wall street.

Again whites are EQUAL in this. You want loans where you can't pay mortgages so another 2008 DemonRAT caused financial housing bubble happens again

Come on Pigford, you can look up and C&P more bullahit!
So no actual sites or documents just more of your stupid and ignorant opinion...
You were outmatched before your first reply, don't question anyone's I.Q. again.
Your thread renders you the idiot of the hour.

And being that I answered your cut and paste bullshit from Black Lies Matters website, we can tell you have no self-esteem, and rely on handouts from the government. I am surprised that like all Liberals and thugs, you haven't declared yourself THE WINNER...ROTFLMFSO
So you started a thread that was an obvious lie and were thoroughly made the fool for it...check.
You questioned someone's I.Q. and been factually and intellectually destroyed...check.
You have failed to disprove any issue trump's anti-Black and poor initiatives are in effect the reason minority groups will never support him...check.
You have been reduced to the typical uninformed white conservative attempts at saving face by invoking such idiocy as "mulatto" and "da community"...check.
You are too stupid to know what entails environmental racism and a host of other relevant social issues...check.

End result...you are still too stupid to debate me on any level.
Well, of I were a retarded ape, like you, I still wouldn't debate you, you come unarmed!....Does mulatto TRIGGER your delicate senses... Your a thugnlike the Manchurian Muslim, and probably stutter just like stuttering Barry....you are arrogant and our entertainment!
Reduced to plaintive wails of defeat...check.

Well let's try to answer you

The elimination of the Civil Rights Division of the Dept of Justice.

As it should be, you have the same rights as any white man.Why should a black have a special Privilege... Just because he is black?...? Get over it, the slaves were freed over 150 ago. Or is it true that many of you thugs use RACE to get ahead of the white man, as you are too stupid to compete on a level playing field!

The gutting of the EPA and instances of poor and racial environmental racism.

You have no idea what that even means. Poor and racial environmental racism.....Perhaps you are thinking of dirty water in cities run by DemonRATS? Your boy the mulatto had 8 years of doing nothing, the empty suit!

The elimination of consent degrees with Police Departments proven to have an unjust and racial animus towards it's Black citizens.

Perhaps if its thug citizens were policed by DA COMMUNITY you wouldn't have to worry about a cop being suspicious of men with guns....Look at what your own people do to each other in Chicago!

The gutting of credit protection against predatory student and housing loans.
What? You don't think whites have the same problem of course you don't, you are that fucking stupid!

The elimination of fiduciary requirements of Brokers and planners on Wall street.

Again whites are EQUAL in this. You want loans where you can't pay mortgages so another 2008 DemonRAT caused financial housing bubble happens again

Come on Pigford, you can look up and C&P more bullahit!
So no actual sites or documents just more of your stupid and ignorant opinion...
You were outmatched before your first reply, don't question anyone's I.Q. again.

And being that I answered your cut and paste bullshit from Black Lies Matters website, we can tell you have no self-esteem, and rely on handouts from the government. I am surprised that like all Liberals and thugs, you haven't declared yourself THE WINNER...ROTFLMFSO
So you started a thread that was an obvious lie and were thoroughly made the fool for it...check.
You questioned someone's I.Q. and been factually and intellectually destroyed...check.
You have failed to disprove any issue trump's anti-Black and poor initiatives are in effect the reason minority groups will never support him...check.
You have been reduced to the typical uninformed white conservative attempts at saving face by invoking such idiocy as "mulatto" and "da community"...check.
You are too stupid to know what entails environmental racism and a host of other relevant social issues...check.

Well, of I were a retarded ape, like you, I still wouldn't debate you, you come unarmed!....Does mulatto TRIGGER your delicate senses... Your a thugnlike the Manchurian Muslim, and probably stutter just like stuttering Barry....you are arrogant and our entertainment!
artworks-000215745565-y392uw-t500x500.jpg

The failed last stand of the ignorant...check.

Let's see how really sick you are...you MUST have the last post....waiting, oboma clone!

Let's see how really sick you are...you MUST have the last post....waiting, oboma clone!
Unlike you, it's not important that I have the last post; it's important that I have a factual and accurate post.
Unlike the title of your thread...check.

Unlike you, it's not important that I have the last post; it's important that I have a factual and accurate post.
Thread title is right on, your trying for that last post!

Thread title is right on, your trying for that last post!
Two things:
One: the thread title was proven by multiple posters to be a lie.
You being too stupid to digest that fact is not my problem.

Two: The proper word is "you're", not "your."

New Topics

Forum List

Back