Threat of Public Option on Private Insurance

you really fear a public option?

But it wont work well and people will never take to it , remember?

The fuck... everyone just keeps talking a lot of shit and so far I've stayed out of it because it's not my damn country... however, I've lived there for 9 years and remember having medical problems and instead of going to the doctor, staying home and self-medicating, which later on landed me in an emergency room... So yeah, I am fucking interested because in the endless stupidity of my teenage years, I might have landed myself a chronic condition - I've been a poor student that couldn't afford private health insurance. It's also damn incomprehensible to me that so many people are so damn outraged by the fact that the government FINALLY decided to do something about it instead of being goddamn ECSTATIC. WTF? THe only people I can see that might not give a shit are the rich fuckers that don't care either way because they have enough money to have two cancers in their family...

Everyone seems to be so worked up yet most people don't seem to even know what the hell they are talking about.

Good question DavidS, btw...

So we should be paying for foreign students? If your folks, yourself, or your gov't could afford for you to come here for education, they could pay for your freaking health care.

Have you ever heard that little saying about the verb 'assume'? Because you just did make an ass out of yourself... I was not a foreign student.

The fuck... everyone just keeps talking a lot of shit and so far I've stayed out of it because it's not my damn country... however, I've lived there for 9 years and remember having medical problems and instead of going to the doctor, staying home and self-medicating, which later on landed me in an emergency room... So yeah, I am fucking interested because in the endless stupidity of my teenage years, I might have landed myself a chronic condition - I've been a poor student that couldn't afford private health insurance. It's also damn incomprehensible to me that so many people are so damn outraged by the fact that the government FINALLY decided to do something about it instead of being goddamn ECSTATIC. WTF? THe only people I can see that might not give a shit are the rich fuckers that don't care either way because they have enough money to have two cancers in their family...

Everyone seems to be so worked up yet most people don't seem to even know what the hell they are talking about.

So we should be paying for foreign students? If your folks, yourself, or your gov't could afford for you to come here for education, they could pay for your freaking health care.

Have you ever heard that little saying about the verb 'assume'? Because you just did make an ass out of yourself... I was not a foreign student.

Feel free to expand on my inferences from your posts. Sorry if I was wrong.

[SIZE=+1]Nataline Sarkisyan, victim of a Bush "death panel"[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Ms. Sarkysian had leukemia, and was admitted to a hospital for a bone marrow transplant. There were complications and her kidneys and liver failed. Her brother donated a kidney. She was ready for a liver transplant (a relatively routine procedure), but her insurance company would not approve the procedure by claiming it was "experimental". In other words, a bean counter at Cigna made the decision that since they had already shelled out a lot of cash for the bone marrow and kidney transplant, that the cost of a liver transplant and followup care was just too high. The bean counter at Cigna effectively sentenced Nataline Sarkisyan to death. Cigna eventually reversed course following a public outcry, but it was too late. She passed away the evening that Cigna finally agreed to cover her procedure.

hc-audacity.jpg

Link
Excerpt:
Ms. Sarkysian had leukemia, and was admitted to a hospital for a bone marrow transplant. There were complications and her kidneys and liver failed. Her brother donated a kidney. She was ready for a liver transplant (a relatively routine procedure), but her insurance company would not approve the procedure by claiming it was "experimental". In other words, a bean counter at Cigna made the decision that since they had already shelled out a lot of cash for the bone marrow and kidney transplant, that the cost of a liver transplant and followup care was just too high. The bean counter at Cigna effectively sentenced Nataline Sarkisyan to death. Cigna eventually reversed course following a public outcry, but it was too late. She passed away the evening that Cigna finally agreed to cover her procedure.

hc-audacity.jpg

Had zip to do with Bush. Those types of problems predate him by many years.

Link
Excerpt:

hc-audacity.jpg

but he did nothing to stop these Insurance Company "Death panels" and he had 8 years to do so........

Last edited:
oversight is not part of the republican agenda.

Just look at the complete lack of oversight while the Rs controled everything

Link
Excerpt:

hc-audacity.jpg

but he did nothing to stop these Insurance Company "Death panels" and he had 8 years to do so........
See the multi-linked wsj. You lie.

Yep, that's what happens when you can't afford medical coverage. And all those emergency room visits make the hospitals raise their rates because they have to eat them.

Are you really trying to debate Willow? She's like a broken record hiccuping her way through the same shit over and over and over again... haven't you noticed?

I've waded through much of the bill, I don't see a 'going back' option. If you do, just let me know the section. Thanks.

Did you see preventing it?

OMG, a TM type question! :eek: Prevent what?

You have stated that the Bill prevents people from choosing another private insurance company for the rest of their lives, once someone has chosen the public option insurance plan.

Can you PLEASE show proof of this comment of yours?

Why would they be forced to stay with the Public Option once their yearly contract is up?

Why would people not be allowed to choose their insurance from the insurance Exchange which offers ALL private insurance plans ALONG WITH the Public option annie?

Care

Forum List

Back