threads ???

dilloduck said:
It's easy to miss an announcement----didn't even know Bonnie was a mod---just a suggestion so we know who to be careful with.

Hey Dillo, you know you don't need to tread on ice for me, anyway I prefer Pms for all private issues, you know mono e mono.... :slap: LOL

jimnyc said:
If anyone can make a better .jpg file feel free to post it and I will update. I made this one real quick and I think it looks like shit! It must be the same dimensions pretty much, but I'm open to color, text or picture changes.
Looks fine to me and serves the purpose---thanks!

I thought the bold and bold italics was fine, and served its purpose.. Everyone knew without a doubt who Mods/Admin were..

But now, I can call you guys BBD's. :D (Blue box dorks).

Shattered said:
I thought the bold and bold italics was fine, and served its purpose.. Everyone knew without a doubt who Mods/Admin were..

Just thought it might help us amateur boarders and newbies that come along.
Rules that are very clear are easier to follow.

dilloduck said:
Just thought it might help us amateur boarders and newbies that come along.
Rules that are very clear are easier to follow.

Amateur?? :poke: You're the one that told me who the Mods/Admin were. :poke:

No offense, but I think you're just trying to get a rise out of some of them due to some perceived infraction.

Shattered said:
Amateur?? :poke: You're the one that told me who the Mods/Admin were. :poke:

No offense, but I think you're just trying to get a rise out of some of them due to some perceived infraction.

This is the first and only board I participate on. When you joined this board and asked for help I suggested that you speak to the only mod I knew at the time. I had no idea who ALL of them were and since it is in the rules that mods be dealt with via pm I thought it would make it easier to identify them and clarify things for other newbies coming to the board.
Your inference that I am trying to rock the admins boat is something that you may want to deal with ME via pm about as it is a baseless and ignorant assumption.

Cranky old coot, aintcha? No need for PM.. It's an opinion - not a baseless assumption. There's a difference. :)

Shattered said:
Cranky old coot, aintcha? No need for PM.. It's an opinion - not a baseless assumption. There's a difference. :)

No, I'm really not. I'm merely trying to take this issue seriously as it effects the general health of the board which is important to me. Did your opinion of me as someone who is just trying to get a rise out of the admin just come out of the blue or do you have some solid evidence that I have purposely set out to cause the administration trouble?

Shattered said:
Why? You want me to pull yours? ;)

Uhhh uhh huh, you said "pull".

schwa.png

Shattered said:

Forum List

Back