Threads You Don't Read

Even though I may find the thread topic interesting, I won't read it if it is very long. I won't read a long copy and paste either. I won't read read a thread that is no more than a link to another site, also.

I don't often read posts that use slander or profanity towards another poster.

Fair to say, I don't read too much here....:lol:, but do enjoy the site and most of the members. :clap2:

Are there threads or posts you don't read?
OH My Aqua, then you really don't read my post then. Not that mine are long, but damn...oh I mean dang, I do curse. :lol:

Terry, the profanily and slander I was referencing was towards another poster...not in general. I was speaking of the ones who do this with intention and frequency. They need much attention, just as small children, even if the only way to attract it, is negative. They are often frustrated, angry and bored with very low self-esteem, and thay have found a place here, to call home. Four are on my ignore list now..lol. [all guys ]
Oh I hear you on what you mean.

OH My Aqua, then you really don't read my post then. Not that mine are long, but damn...oh I mean dang, I do curse. :lol:

Terry, the profanily and slander I was referencing was towards another poster...not in general. I was speaking of the ones who do this with intention and frequency. They need much attention, just as small children, even if the only way to attract it, is negative. They are often frustrated, angry and bored with very low self-esteem, and thay have found a place here, to call home. Four are on my ignore list now..lol. [all guys ]
Oh I hear you on what you mean.

Oh!...Me too!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even though I may find the thread topic interesting, I won't read it if it is very long. I won't read a long copy and paste either. I won't read read a thread that is no more than a link to another site, also.

I don't often read posts that use slander or profanity towards another poster.

Fair to say, I don't read too much here....:lol:, but do enjoy the site and most of the members. :clap2:

Are there threads or posts you don't read?

Do you live in a plastic bubble?

Any thread started by Dante, TruthMatters, SpidermanTuba, Titanic Sailor, Christophera, PF Tinmore, Freeman, and two or three others just gets skipped. Any thread with an insult to one side or the other in the headline.

I am posting less and less as my internal ban hammer knocks down more and more folks.
Whew.......didn't see my name.
But I'm still too new
:eusa_whistle:

You guys are so way full of poo poo. Almost every one of you have visited "The List"...

It is the fifth longest thread of all time now 217 pages of total nonsense..yet somehow alluring:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't read it if I didn't have to..but 43,000 plus visits????....somebody is fibbin:lol::lol:
Haven't run across that one yet
:confused:

Any thread started by Dante, TruthMatters, SpidermanTuba, Titanic Sailor, Christophera, PF Tinmore, Freeman, and two or three others just gets skipped. Any thread with an insult to one side or the other in the headline.

I am posting less and less as my internal ban hammer knocks down more and more folks.
Whew.......didn't see my name.
But I'm still too new
:eusa_whistle:

You guys are so way full of poo poo. Almost every one of you have visited "The List"...

It is the fifth longest thread of all time now 217 pages of total nonsense..yet somehow alluring:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't read it if I didn't have to..but 43,000 plus visits????....somebody is fibbin:lol::lol:
Haven't run across that one yet
:confused:

Some find it "the easy way"...Some find it "The hard way"...:lol::lol:

Any thread started with the intent on insulting. ( Tea Party threads come to mind ) Any thread started by a USMB member who's initial is D.

Forum List

Back