Threads completely erased?

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by WinterBorn, Jun 19, 2017.

1. ZZ PUPPS

ZZ PUPPS Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,043
    Catzmeow lives here...just sayn...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. deannalw

deannalw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    I love words. Especially the written word.
    Especially my written words!
    But when you join in message board chatter, you should have , in the back of your mind the fact that some or all of it could just poof one day.
    A few boards I was on went four legs in the air and I had a crapload of essays and stories on them.
    I should have done something to keep them but now I just have to make more words and have a good time doing it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Tom Horn

Tom Horn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,601
    I think the true crazies on these boards are a delight. I cut my teeth in a leftist chatroom back in 2002 that was wild and free. Any attempt at stifling conservative views was met with open hostility from both sides...we liked to fight and you can't fight with your own kind for more than a day or two. The best boards are full of Boomers who know everything...we do and we don't mind proving it. This board is a good balance of idiots, masters of the written word, drunks, dopers, zealots, and zeros. Although I'm often not happy to have my threads merged with lesser OPs, I know I have to put up with it in return for the freedom I have here. While not perfect, USMB is about as close to it as it gets. :cool-45: