Thread topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Can the OP of a thread report messages that are off-topic in the main area of the forum? I'm trying to have a discussion right now and it's being hijakced by nonsensical ramblings about other bullshit.

Thanks.

Can the OP of a thread report messages that are off-topic in the main area of the forum? I'm trying to have a discussion right now and it's being hijakced by nonsensical ramblings about other bullshit.

Thanks.

So...when YOU decide to buckle down, and stop being a complete dick, the rest of the board should just because you think they should?

Pfft. :eusa_hand:

Thanks.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...DavidS, do you ever stop crying and peeing your pants?

Thanks.

Yep. While threads tend to move along, purposefully derailing one outside the flame zone is still frowned upon. As del said, use the report post function. We look at EACH and EVERY one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back