Thread Moved To Ninja Forum

House, you have to belong to the Ninja club or group: social forums.

If you do not find it there, it could be Mod territory. If you want to become a Mod, you must convince them that you are neutral or can be neutral in your responsibilities as a Mod to treat every member the same way you would anyone else in matters of discipline or helpfulness, whatever the case calls for.

I did not have access to the "Ninja" group either. Sometimes, Mods just remove the thread and save it someplace else for technical reasons.

I think they make an effort to be more than fair, but it probably sometimes it takes longer to decide between them on any given issue that comes up in the course of their duties. Sometimes a thread is restored to a different USMB forum if it were placed in the wrong place anyway.

There are a lot of threads and great places to go at USMB. You might try hobbies boards, or any of the myriad other interests anyone could possibly have.

Last edited:

If you do not find it there, it could be Mod territory. If you want to become a Mod, you must convince them that you are neutral or can be neutral in your responsibilities as a Mod to treat every member the same way you would anyone else in matters of discipline or helpfulness, whatever the case calls for.

I did not have access to the "Ninja" group either. Sometimes, Mods just remove the thread and save it someplace else for technical reasons.

I think they make an effort to be more than fair, but it probably sometimes it takes longer to decide between them on any given issue that comes up in the course of their duties. Sometimes a thread is restored to a different USMB forum if it were placed in the wrong place anyway.

There are a lot of threads and great places to go at USMB. You might try hobbies boards, or any of the myriad other interests anyone could possibly have.

Feel free to stop being a condescending bitch at any time. :)

P.s., you got my hopes up when I saw the title. I wanted to check out the new ninja forum.
You could start a ninja thread in the Flame Zone. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Or a Ninja Turtles Bar in the Rubber Room. Oh, wait. Syrenn already opened a Tavern there that rocks. :D

:thanks:

o_O

o_O
o_O = Great and small toe holes in dat sock? :lmao:

I think I found a moderator for the ninja forum:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs]afro ninja - YouTube[/ame]

o_O

Don't ask questions in your rep comments if you don't want an answer, considering the only way to do so is to reply in kind since your PM's are turned off.

Forum List

Back