Thread For Mattskramer, Polygamy, Warren Jeffs

Pale Rider said:
The crux of the situation is "obey the frickin' law", and this jeffs doesn't. But, what 50, 60 year old man wouldn't like to nightly bone a 15 year old nubile, and get away with it? It's natural for an old bull to want to bread the young hefers. It's an instinct. If you're a man, of ANY age, including older, and you tell me that young, pert, curvy, girls don't turn you on, you're either a faggot or a liar... or your sex drive is dead.

Two things, if you're an older gentleman, you're not going to get a some young girl to look sideways at you. They're interested in the young boys, not the old men. So for an old fucker to get the opportunity to have one HANDED to you, well, you still gotta be a little sick in the head, because you HAVE to know, THEY DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! It's a bad, bad situation. Second, whoever is involved in it should have their ass kicked, and then turned in for a nice long prison term, with 400 pound black cellmate called Bubba, that's going to make you his bitch.

Jeffs is a freaking animal and deserves to be behind bars under the most unpleasant circumstances possible. But no one was talking about Jeffs until OCA brought up the name. Until then, the topic was polygamy, in general. And Jeffs isn't representative of polygamy any more than the most extreme example of anything else is representative of the "norm".

jillian said:
Jeffs is a freaking animal and deserves to be behind bars under the most unpleasant circumstances possible. But no one was talking about Jeffs until OCA brought up the name. Until then, the topic was polygamy, in general. And Jeffs isn't representative of polygamy any more than the most extreme example of anything else is representative of the "norm".

Honey how in the fuck do you know what is "representative" of polygamy when all studies say that there are between 20-50,000 total individuals involved in polygamist relationships in America and because they are illegal they are very secretive so please share with us where you gain this great insight into polygamy.

Also read the title of this thread, its geared towards one of our sick fuck members who condones polygamy and within polygamy incestual relationships, don't like that I brought up Jeffs? Don't fucking read it.

jillian said:
Oh...nothing at all to do with his viewpoints....just the way he expresses them.

*Edit* And in answer to your other question...better than letting extremists like you make decisions about how everyone else is supposed to live. So there ya go.

I shall express my viewpoints however, whenever and wherever I please on this board, you have absolutely zero to say on the subject and as long as you as a reg member follows the rules you have nothing to fear from me save the usual debate ass kicking you receive......but as a lib i'm sure you are used to it.

OCA said:
I shall express my viewpoints however, whenever and wherever I please on this board, you have absolutely zero to say on the subject and as long as you as a reg member follows the rules you have nothing to fear from me save the usual debate ass kicking you receive......but as a lib i'm sure you are used to it.

You are free, as is anyone else, to make themselves appear as silly as you wish. Far be it from me to tell you how to behave. I'm sure we all appreciate your usual gusts of hot air.

As for "the usual debate ass kicking"...as soon as I receive one from you, I'll let you know and the first round's on me. ;)

Bullypulpit said:
Don't feed the trolls. :poop:

As usual Bully in his drug induced haze has nothing intelligent to say if it doesn't involve bashing Bush, and even that has never been intelligent. Bully you are like an old lp that keeps skipping over and over and over, calling me a troll is like saying that Streisands voice is worse than Pee Wee Hermans.......absolutely assinine.

OCA said:
Honey how in the fuck do you know what is "representative" of polygamy when all studies say that there are between 20-50,000 total individuals involved in polygamist relationships in America and because they are illegal they are very secretive so please share with us where you gain this great insight into polygamy.

Also read the title of this thread, its geared towards one of our sick fuck members who condones polygamy and within polygamy incestual relationships, don't like that I brought up Jeffs? Don't fucking read it.

Now, cuddles, I know that a pedophile and thief and criminal like Jeffs isn't normal anything. And, of course, you're free to bring up anything you wish, but the subject, at least initially, was polygamy in the context of consenting adults choosing a particular lifestyle.

And I don't get offended so easy, hon, and seeing people go off on extremes is always amusing.

jillian said:
You are free, as is anyone else, to make themselves appear as silly as you wish. Far be it from me to tell you how to behave. I'm sure we all appreciate your usual gusts of hot air.

As for "the usual debate ass kicking"...as soon as I receive one from you, I'll let you know and the first round's on me. ;)

Hot air.........well if that is how you describe being over my knee and the belt pounding you on the ass..................

Remember what Churchill said: (something to this effect, can't remember the exact words now) "if you are 18 and not a liberal you have no heart, if you are 30 and not a conservative you have no brain"........you cannot be a serious thinker and have liberal views.

Oh and by the way, my views on queer marriage? Upheld by Georgia and New York supreme courts today...............yeah for stupid old me!:teeth: :teeth:

OCA said:
Hot air.........well if that is how you describe being over my knee and the belt pounding you on the ass..................

Remember what Churchill said: (something to this effect, can't remember the exact words now) "if you are 18 and not a liberal you have no heart, if you are 30 and not a conservative you have no brain"........you cannot be a serious thinker and have liberal views.

Oh and by the way, my views on queer marriage? Upheld by Georgia and New York supreme courts today...............yeah for stupid old me!:teeth: :teeth:

Like I said, as soon as you deliver a pounding, I'll let ya know. :teeth:

Regarding the decision on the gay marriage issue, I haven't read the Georgia decision, but the NY decision was really quite simple and said the issue was one for the legislature in the first instance.

jillian said:
Now, cuddles, I know that a pedophile and thief and criminal like Jeffs isn't normal anything. And, of course, you're free to bring up anything you wish, but the subject, at least initially, was polygamy in the context of consenting adults choosing a particular lifestyle.

And I don't get offended so easy, hon, and seeing people go off on extremes is always amusing.

Honey please provide your proof of "normal polygamy".....links please.

No, the main directive was to get the thoughts of our resident polygamy and incest lover Mattskramer on Mr. Jeffs and as I thought he contradicted himself.

OCA said:

Using the above, how the fuck do you know?

Dr Grump said:
Using the above, how the fuck do you know?

My point is genius, I don't know, she says that Jeffs isn't represenative of polygamists but he's all I got to go on right now and all i'm asking for.....as a moderator......is links to where she's getting this info.

But the better question is: if polygamy is o.k. then why the secretive nature of it?(yeah I know its illegal but even when it wasn't in Utah it was still frowned upon). Go ahead genius, answer that lol.

OCA said:
But the better question is: if polygamy is o.k. then why the secretive nature of it?(yeah I know its illegal but even when it wasn't in Utah it was still frowned upon). Go ahead genius, answer that lol.

Er, because it goes against the morality of the bible, which a lot of people use as their moral compass. Got it Socrates? (sarcasm button on, as a brain surgeon like yourself obviously didn't "get it" when I used the Zorba reference)

Dr Grump said:
Er, because it goes against the morality of the bible, which a lot of people use as their moral compass. Got it Socrates? (sarcasm button on, as a brain surgeon like yourself obviously didn't "get it" when I used the Zorba reference)

So are you implying, genius, that the Bible as a moral compass is wrong on polygamy?

OCA said:
Sweet Jesus you got anything from practicing polygamists of today saying that its shangrifuckingla? I believe most here have rudimentary knowledge of the dictionary definition of polygamy.

Ummmmmmm....it's an encyclopedia, not a dictionary. You do know the difference, right?

As for it being shangrifuckingla, that wasn't the point. It might not be shangrifuckingla for you, but might be for someone else. The point, was that grown people can make decisions for themselves even when we might think those decisions are in error. Or do you have the wisdom of Solomon?

Nah...didn't think so.

oh...and pssssssssssst...there's tons of polygamy in the bible.

jillian said:
Ummmmmmm....it's an encyclopedia, not a dictionary. You do know the difference, right?

As for it being shangrifuckingla, that wasn't the point. It might not be shangrifuckingla for you, but might be for someone else. The point, was that grown people can make decisions for themselves even when we might think those decisions are in error. Or do you have the wisdom of Solomon?

Nah...didn't think so.

oh...and pssssssssssst...there's tons of polygamy in the bible.

Encyclopedia, dictionary who gives a shit.

No grown people sometimes cannot make "good" decisions for themselves and sometimes must be saved from their "bad" decisions, that is where the law steps in. Anyway the point is fine, go ahead and live in a polygamist relationship or make the "lifestyle choice" of smoking poles just don't expect laws to be changed so you can feel better about your poor decisions......and isn't that what its all about especially with queer marriage?

I mean lets face it, homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists don't really want to be married they just want their perversion of choice legitimized.

P.S. don't want to get off on a tangent about HLCP but you mentioned it earlier in this thread and your position is a chronic loser......sorry.

OCA said:
Encyclopedia, dictionary who gives a shit.

In other words, you have no response.

No grown people sometimes cannot make "good" decisions for themselves and sometimes must be saved from their "bad" decisions, that is where the law steps in.

No. The law steps in when those bad decisions infringe on the rights of others. And I sure wouldn't trust you to make decisions for my tortoise, much less for me.

Anyway the point is fine, go ahead and live in a polygamist relationship or make the "lifestyle choice" of smoking poles just don't expect laws to be changed so you can feel better about your poor decisions......and isn't that what its all about especially with queer marriage?

You're all over the place ain't ya? I've always wondered about homophobes like you. I figure they're generally threatened because they're unsure of their own masculinity. Kinda silly really since I'm fairly sure none of the gay guys I know would be interested in you anyway given your hostility. Now...the topic at hand was polygamy...and, again, the point was that it isn't really anyone else's business what grown-ups do on their own time.

I mean lets face it, homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists don't really want to be married they just want their perversion of choice legitimized.

It isn't a choice, but even if it were...they have the same right to a relationship with the person they love as anyone else.

P.S. don't want to get off on a tangent about HLCP

Oh...sure ya do....

but you mentioned it earlier in this thread and your position is a chronic loser......sorry.

Oh...don't be. Things have a way of evening out. Slavery was endorsed by Dred Scott, segregation by Plessy v Ferguson. They were reversed, too.

Thanks for the chat. Now I have to go work for a living.

Laterz. :bye1:

jillian said:
You're all over the place ain't ya? I've always wondered about homophobes like you.

Ya know sweet cakes, you were going along quite well until you had to quote your liberal response handbook.

You see, homosexuality is vile and perverse. It fills *NORMAL* people with disgust. There is no *FEAR* involved, which is what a "homophobe" is. "Afraid" of homosexuality. So your misuse of the word to demonize your debate opponent is cheap and out of context. I would think you'd realize that, but apparently not. You're willing to suffer the embarrassment just to throw around a liberal buzz word as a distraction.

You're defending a perversion. You're also a minority. Why you defend perversions in the face of all that is decent, and nature's design is beyond what the reasonable mind can comprehend. Why do you people do it? Are you afraid to stand up for what's right? Have you no back bone, or do you just think you're smarter than nature?

mattskramer said:
Yes. Notice post # 50.

No. The 1st amendment should have limits, as should the 2nd amendment. I don't support someone who has sexual conduct with a minor and conspiracy to conduct sexual conduct with a minor.

And mattsie, I always thought you were just a liberal, no back bone, fence sitter that was afraid to stand for anything. But this new revelation that you support polygamy and incest.... well.... you're one sick fuck man. My opinion of you was already in the toilet, but I'm going to have to flush the toilet now.

So, what you are really saying is, you'd like to fuck your sister.

Forum List

Back