Thread about Obama caving on extending all Bush tax cuts?

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
I can't find one. Kindly merge this one if it already exists.

Democrats angry over Obama tax deal talk - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

For almost a decade in Democratic politics, there was little disagreement: If you were running for office, you wanted do away with the Bush tax cuts for high-end earners.

Now, in the eyes of liberal and moderate Democrats alike, President Barack Obama has blinked — even before the new House Republican majority takes office.

Between Obama’s weekly address Saturday and comments Wednesday by his senior adviser David Axelrod, the White House has made clear that it intends to compromise — acceding to Republican demands to extend the high-end tax cuts temporarily in exchange for renewing the middle-class tax cuts due to expire at year’s end

Read more: Democrats angry over Obama tax deal talk - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

I hope the dems let the tax cuts expire. One more "fuck you" before they let the GOP take over. It would make Obama's Debt projections look a lot better for 2012.

LOL, notice now the Republicans have the upper hand, all that talk about COMPROMISE flies right out of Democrat lefties butts.:lol:

Forum List

Back