Thread: A world in which there are no racists, aka: very fine people

If you're sick of constantly being arrested maybe stop committing crimes.

Tell that to your white brethren who commit the most crimes.

My advice applies to everyone.

No it doesn't because you never say that to whites. You make no comments or threads about white crime.

I don't actually know any repeat offenders but if I did, I'd tell them Dude, stop it.

You make no comments or threads about white crime.

If you're sick of constantly being arrested maybe stop committing crimes.

No it doesn't because you never say that to whites. You make no comments or threads about white crime.

I don't actually know any repeat offenders but if I did, I'd tell them Dude, stop it.

I'm under no illusions that white people never commit crimes. The crime rate in the US is really high and even though we've had this discussion a million times and I know what you're gonna say, the crime rate among blacks is significantly higher. The fact that it's "racist" to notice the difference is hypocritical coming from a bunch of people who claim to want equal treatment.

I'm under no illusions that white people never commit crimes. The crime rate in the US is really high and even though we've had this discussion a million times and I know what you're gonna say, the crime rate among blacks is significantly higher. The fact that it's "racist" to notice the difference is hypocritical coming from a bunch of people who claim to want equal treatment.

If that was the truth you'd get no argument but it is not.

What about when the criticism is baseless?

Labels are often applied to hide core issues, those that demonize foisting something politically incorrect being the easiest for pack mentality to subscribe to

For example it seems pursing any wedge issue's details gains one the liberal label, the reality being the ignorati simply hasn't the HP towards broader perspective .

Further, anyone can witness this daily dose of socially engineered drama anywhere politics ,race, or religion (the 3 no-no's) are debated on this soul suckin' device.

Few ponder the source , or why any source would take the time to seed such distress and distrust among any given populace.

Racism does a grand job of dividing a populace , it keeps them fighting among themselves in a no win scenario of cyclical logic.

The chorus of deniers to appologists gnashing teeth and wringing hands are music to the ears of those propagating it all

Stop me if you've guessed what faction is culprit

MLK and MaclX both touched on it....

~S~

I see people all the time on the internet, saying racist things, having racist attitudes, and then melting when they are called out for being racist.

The most recent discussion I've had involved being told Trump is not a racist. So as far as I can tell? There are no racists. The people saying the racist things, believing the racist lies, are not racists. The tiki-torch dudes? Very fine people. Guy who drove his car into the protesters and killed a woman? Most assuredly not a racist.

So I would love it (you don't hear a note of sarcasm, you hear an entire fucking symphony) if someone would explain to me what a racist is, and why there actually aren't any in the world today.

Thanks in advance.
That would be a world without Republicans.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back