Thread: A world in which there are no racists, aka: very fine people

And there's the problem. Turns out their were many people who were sick of having others scream RACIST at them without merit that they pushed back in 2016, and as a result we now have this guy in the White House. At least, that's one of the primary reasons.

Um again, you keep repeating this, Stormy Mac, and it ain't true.

Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did. There was no big sea change in the voting patterns.

The primary reason why Trump won was that the Democrats nominated a crooked as shit woman even they didn't really like, and a lot of people voted third party because they were told she had it in the bag.

Sadly, we have one end of the political spectrum that has so over-used this important word that it means essentially nothing now. They have given the REAL racists cover as a result. They have tried so hard to cram that word into every conversation that they have damaged their own agenda.

Stormy, can you actually name a case where racism was claimed and there wasn't some racism going on, or are you just going to speak in general platitudes?

No what happened is just like with mac, democrats allowed republicans to set the narrative. Hillary Clinton was not crooked and she got the votes of the people in both the primary and general elections. What we are looking at is that potentially Trump used illegal outside help from a foreign source to divide the nation based on hot button issues such as race through the use of fake news or propaganda in order to win.

Imagine a world with no fatists. Girls could eat 3 dozen doughnuts a day, and still be considered sexy.

STKgzLl.png
LOL! That is just so wrong!

"(you don't hear a note of sarcasm, you hear an entire fucking symphony)" Excellent writing there, by the way.

And correct me if I am wrong, I detect exasperation? I know I am and have not found a single soul one these boards that offers a solution. I don't have on either but I keep trying.
I’m frustrated the conspiracy theorists and racist birthers actually got someone not only nominated but elected. I really thought we were better than this.

I’m more concerned about the entire middle class and the poor than I am races. I just don’t like how republicans are using race effectively. Perhaps blacks, gays, Muslims, Mexicans, should all join us when we vote democratic every 2 years.

Instead those non voters have been convinced by the racists that voting doesn’t matter

Stop blaming minorities. What needs to happen is for whites to stop falling for the racist identity politics republicans have used for the past 50 years.
There’s enough of us if we all showed up we could defeat them.

Stop waiting for them to stop

"(you don't hear a note of sarcasm, you hear an entire fucking symphony)" Excellent writing there, by the way.

And correct me if I am wrong, I detect exasperation? I know I am and have not found a single soul one these boards that offers a solution. I don't have on either but I keep trying.
I’m frustrated the conspiracy theorists and racist birthers actually got someone not only nominated but elected. I really thought we were better than this.

I’m more concerned about the entire middle class and the poor than I am races. I just don’t like how republicans are using race effectively. Perhaps blacks, gays, Muslims, Mexicans, should all join us when we vote democratic every 2 years.

Instead those non voters have been convinced by the racists that voting doesn’t matter

Stop blaming minorities. What needs to happen is for whites to stop falling for the racist identity politics republicans have used for the past 50 years.

Who is "us"..."we" and "them"

I see people all the time on the internet, saying racist things, having racist attitudes, and then melting when they are called out for being racist.

The most recent discussion I've had involved being told Trump is not a racist. So as far as I can tell? There are no racists. The people saying the racist things, believing the racist lies, are not racists. The tiki-torch dudes? Very fine people. Guy who drove his car into the protesters and killed a woman? Most assuredly not a racist.

So I would love it (you don't hear a note of sarcasm, you hear an entire fucking symphony) if someone would explain to me what a racist is, and why there actually aren't any in the world today.

Thanks in advance.

A world free of racists? By whose definition? The actual definition, or the one made up by the left?

By the definition of people who say Trump isn’t a racist. That people who say and do racist things aren’t racist.

I said it in the OP. People who fit the definition, who act the part, are alleged to be “very fine people.”

Definitely not racists.

You understand that that isn’t a definition right? You are at least that smart right?

the entire middle class and the poor

Except stupid poor and middle class Republicans who don't want social security and medicare.

Except stupid poor and middle class Republicans who don't want social security and medicare.
What are Democrats doing to save Medicare or social security other than stealing from it or letting it run out?

Tell that to your white friends who refused to vote because they couldn't vote for Bernie Sanders

Figure it out.

What are Democrats doing to save Medicare or social security other than stealing from it or letting it run out?
You got to vote for them and see

I've seen an earliest use of the word racism from the 1920's Theodore Roosevelt referring to the needed assimilating of Native Americans and Indians to ensure their survival and to put off all racism. It develops in that time with European pseudo-science of Aryan races and Darwin's theory of evolution and that really all the humans are in a battle of extinction. We call black neighborhoods ghettos without even thinking about it but the definition is very strict about the surprised roundup and detention and walling off of European jews by the Nazi state being a ghetto. Gays also refer to their neighborhoods as ghetto, its an expression. Check out the racism's dictionary word usage, its with the civil rights movement a 100 times growth in usage. As if to say, the black race was also in this battle of extinction, isn't it? We had the concept of race earlier, also what we'd consider racism, of the European powers Going On earlier, but I LOVE pointing out at this point in time, how this newly advanced argument wished to be framed. Never was the curiosity of the 300,000 African race sold by their tribesmen in Africa anything but given southern hospitality and fellowship! The Dutch race or often I consider the Ethiopian race maybe a positive descriptor for a civilized descriptor given to them , or maybe its from the Queen of Sheba.

Everybody electing Obama though, on their own head be it, right? They decide the problems. pre-Obama is like, aw man, won't that make them feel good, a black president. Post-Obama, why's it all got to be at once basically, can't even be a black person minding your own business going no its not one America man. Everybody for themselves. Sorry if I ever sound like these race competitors out here because everybody has their own idea, I don't know then.

Last edited:
I've seen an earliest use of the word racism from the 1920's Theodore Roosevelt referring to the needed assimilating of Native Americans and Indians to ensure their survival and to put off all racism. It develops in that time with European pseudo-science of Aryan races and Darwin's theory of evolution and that really all the humans are in a battle of extinction. We call black neighborhoods ghettos without even thinking about it but the definition is very strict about the surprised roundup and detention and walling off of European jews by the Nazi state being a ghetto. Gays also refer to their neighborhoods as ghetto, its an expression. Check out the racism's dictionary word usage, its with the civil rights movement a 100 times growth in usage. As if to say, the black race was also in this battle of extinction, isn't it? We had the concept of race earlier, also what we'd consider racism, of the European powers Going On earlier, but I LOVE pointing out at this point in time, how this newly advanced argument wished to be framed. Never was the curiosity of the 300,000 African race sold by their tribesmen in Africa anything but given southern hospitality and fellowship! The Dutch race or often I consider the Ethiopian race maybe a positive descriptor for a civilized descriptor given to them , or maybe its from the Queen of Sheba.

I do think that when we talk about the African role in the slave trade that we get more specifc.

I really am interested in a serious dialogue and not ... what things usually degenerate to.

Oh please, spare us. Stop lying. You dont want a serious discussion, you want to attack a very specific type of racism, the sort that comes from white people while ignoring all the other types. You want to posture online and spout the approved opinions in order to make yourself feel good.

What about when the criticism is baseless? What if somebody who just happens to be black is constantly being arrested for things that people who are a whiter shade of pale don't get arrested for, or even interfered with by the police?

If you're sick of constantly being arrested maybe stop committing crimes.

I like your answer. It's a good answer. But (SERIOUSLY NO PUN INTENDED) I don't believe it's so black-and-white. There are very, very few people willing to admit that they are racist, despite the fact they've done everything but a lynching. And we just had president Grey Poupon and Tan Suit.

Lucky for the world we have the left to call out and label people racists no matter how hard they deny it otherwise we'd never know the entire country was overrun with them!

There's a fair amount of attempted gaslighting going on by the racists of the world. I'm just attempting a paradigm shift so I either know them when I see them, or conversely know when I am misidentifying (and why).

The term "gaslighting" is used by people like you to level accusations of racism at innocent people for saying or doing innocuous things.

I really am interested in a serious dialogue and not ... what things usually degenerate to.

Oh please, spare us. Stop lying. You dont want a serious discussion, you want to attack a very specific type of racism, the sort that comes from white people while ignoring all the other types. You want to posture online and spout the approved opinions in order to make yourself feel good.

I don't think she would ignore other types of racism if it was actually racism.

I don't think she would ignore other types of racism if it was actually racism.

So when Korean shop owners pull a gun on black customers for no reason at all, it's not racism?

Forum List

Back