Thousands threaten riots and violence if Obama loses election !!

You know it's kind of funny that the ones who will riot when Obama loses will be taking their vengeance out on the very same people who probably voted for Obama in the first place. Unless they are going to bus mobs into rich neighborhoods, or venture where public transportation doesn't go. No... They will go where the free TV sets are, and Obama will be reduced to the same thing that Rodney King was... An excuse.

I would welcome it. Let the Radicals Among us, Show themselves so we can smack their asses down. Whether Obama or Romney wins. If people Riot, we should be able to shoot them. :)

I'm a firm believer in self defense. Riots never come to sleepy southern towns.. They know better. I say bring it on.

I'm a firm believer in self defense. Riots never come to sleepy southern towns.. They know better. I say bring it on.

Yup... If people think they can use Obama as an excuse for lawlessness... They better be wise to the neighborhoods that they rear their ugly heads in, they're likely to lose them.

Forum List

Back