Thousands rally at Ron Paul convention

Not since WW1 at least...

Patriot Act? FISA? Those don't limit our civil liberties?

Unless you can accurately predict the future you can't say it will never happen. But I do agree that it would have been difficult for Dr. Paul to pull that one off if he were to have won the Presidency.
wrong, not ever in our history
if you think so, go listen to the Marine hymn
what rights have you lost because of the PA or FISA?
the telephone system is not private, its PUBLIC
there is no right to privacy in public
you dont think so? try walking out your door naked

as to the gold standard, yes i can say it will never happen
because of the way the markets go you will never see that ever again

So you have no problems with warrantless wiretaps? No problems with the government reading your e-mail? No problem with them obtaining your library records? No problem that all this goes against the fourth amendment?

so You Have No Problems With Warrantless Wiretaps? No Problems With The Government Reading Your E-mail? No Problem With Them Obtaining Your Library Records? No Problem That All This Goes Against The Fourth Amendment?

$ben.jpg

:iagree:

So you have no problems with warrantless wiretaps? No problems with the government reading your e-mail? No problem with them obtaining your library records? No problem that all this goes against the fourth amendment?

In terms of war enemies, we have never held restrictions on interception of enemy communication WITHOUT WARRANTS... not with letter seizure in the war of 1812... not with Morse interceptions during the Civil War... not with radio communications in WWII.... but keep dreamin, pal

I would like to see 1 single instance where it has been shown that one of the warrantless taps against enemy communication with terrorists has not led to prosecution for terrorism, but has instead been used to pick them up for tax evasion or something even as big as murder or as small as jaywalking

This is not about spying on American citizens.. though the whackos that pray at the alter of Paul and Conspiracy Theories think so

Last edited:
having worked in the communications industry, i can tell you there is no such thing as a "secure email" and business that does business on email is a business doomed to fail
again, wiretaps is an archane term, they simply arent done anymore
so, no "warentless wiretaps" were done

then you go back to what they actually were doing, and it is legal to listen in on a conversation in PUBLIC

see my last post for what is public

Last edited:
how can one person ever have the full story

Well one side says their story, the other side says their story.

Usually if you take half of a story and another half, you get a full story.

Though I think you mean how can one person ever have the truth of a full story. It all depends on whom you believe and the evidence represented.

At the moment, I'm siding with her until the police can prove otherwise.

Well one side says their story, the other side says their story.

Usually if you take half of a story and another half, you get a full story.

Though I think you mean how can one person ever have the truth of a full story. It all depends on whom you believe and the evidence represented.

At the moment, I'm siding with her until the police can prove otherwise.
and i'll side with the police till she can PROVE otherwise

because i have no doubt, the police will be able to prove their side

and i'll side with the police till she can PROVE otherwise

because i have no doubt, the police will be able to prove their side

Oh yes, the police can always prove they're right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROn_9302UHg]YouTube - Rodney King[/ame]

Wait a tick...:eek:

It was to address his stance on the issues, and a launching pad for his new organization, the Campaign for Liberty. It was also for he and his supporters to have a little fun, I wish I had been there. We need more politicians like Ron Paul in America.

Yes, it's uber-whacko to think that limited government, non-interventionism, and sound money are better alternatives to our current system... :rolleyes:

Chicks, mud, music!!!!! I'm there!!!!!:booze:

Forum List

Back