Thousands protest Roe v. Wade decision

I have a problem with this claim in that legally they claim to do this abortion they can not just bring the child out but rather must only "partial" birth it, crush its skull and that is what makes it legal.

And yes I have a problem with killing someone because YOU think it is worthless. I suppose you and Jillian support killing old people that serve no purpose? handicapped people that need care? Any person that does not meet the definition YOU chose of importance or viability?

I mean whats the difference?

Well, they have to get the foetus out somehow..

I think it's worthless? The feotus is going to be a vegetable. It has no idea it is even alive! You guys always talk about survival of the fittest, but when it comes to a kid about to be born a total vegetable, that's OK? I mean, isn't it going to go to heaven any way? You ever heard the term "quality of life"? And I do beleive in euthenasia as long as the person has it in their will somewhere. My wife knows to put the pillow over my head if I have a debilitating stroke or terminal, painful cancer or somesuch...I do not believe somebody ELSE should decide if somebody should be euthanised, but the person certainly should have a choice...

The only criterion I have is "quality of life"...if they have none, then it should be up to them.

1st trimester 3rd trimester I dont care...

If it looks like a duck.... and it quacks like a duck... Ita a duck!

When a woman gets an abortion they should remove her reproductive organs at the same time as part of the process...

If I was sure I could get away with it... I would kill a doctor that murders those poor innocent little babies, or the nurse that assists, or even the front desk receptionist at the clinic, as a matter of fact even someone that supports the baby killing ideology... with a smile on my face and love in my heart...

I'm getting psyched up just thinking about it!:razz:

If there are any abortion clinic bombers out there... just so you know... you have alot of support... and some of us appreciate the wonderful work you do...keep it up!:clap2:

If I was sure I could get away with it... I would kill a doctor that murders those poor innocent little babies, or the nurse that assists, or even the front desk receptionist at the clinic, as a matter of fact even someone that supports the baby killing ideology... with a smile on my face and love in my heart...

Yeah, because you're pro-LIFE, right? lol.

I have a problem with this claim in that legally they claim to do this abortion they can not just bring the child out but rather must only "partial" birth it, crush its skull and that is what makes it legal.

And yes I have a problem with killing someone because YOU think it is worthless. I suppose you and Jillian support killing old people that serve no purpose? handicapped people that need care? Any person that does not meet the definition YOU chose of importance or viability?

I mean whats the difference?

Who says old people serve no purpose? What I DO want is the opportunity to die with dignity when I choose to, or if I'm not capable of making that decision, when my husband calls game over. We've both agreed we would never make each other suffer that way.

I think we're kinder to our pets than we are to people.

When a woman gets an abortion they should remove her reproductive organs at the same time as part of the process...

If there are any abortion clinic bombers out there... just so you know... you have alot of support... and some of us appreciate the wonderful work you do...keep it up!:clap2:

What an ignorant response. Whats worse is this guy claims to be in law enforcement. Couple that with his racist comments and beliefs and think about how well he supports the law and enforces it.

i thought this might devolve into an abortion argument

the point here is that there are inequities in the laws. where are the father's rights? the woman seems to have all the rights in this situation and the man has absolutely none. he's not even allowed to waive all parental rights unless there is a third party to adopt the kid.

there should be some recourse for men regarding unwanted pregnancy.

I know what you mean. There are several here that if they had been offspring of mine I would have preferred they had been aborted long before their mother's first trimester. It would have made all of our lives less litigical.

So punish anyone who does not adhere to your beliefs? How fascist of you.

Who says old people serve no purpose? What I DO want is the opportunity to die with dignity when I choose to, or if I'm not capable of making that decision, when my husband calls game over. We've both agreed we would never make each other suffer that way.

I think we're kinder to our pets than we are to people.

That's because our pets suck less than people do.

What an ignorant response. .

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...or should I say the pot calling the kettle white to erase any racist overtones?

like I said... If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, its a duck!!!

In you case... Liberals on the board think your an ass,the moderates think you an ass, and the conservatives think your an ass...

You are living proof the duck theory holds true!

Whats worse is this guy claims to be in law enforcement..

I will repeat myself for the upteenth time for you, maybe there is room in your pea brain to comprehend...

What does my position have to do with my personal opinions on anything...

There are alot of laws I disagree with...Immigration, abortion, Illegality of marijuana..

MM and Ray boy and Gunny are lifetime military men... does that mean they must support all military operations and positions because they wear the uniform... once again your incredible assness is apperent...

Couple that with his racist comments and beliefs and think about how well he supports the law and enforces it.

Once again "Your Assness" ...why does anyone have to support or agree with the laws they are forced to uphold... The list of laws I diagree with... is much longer than the list of laws I agree with....

Above all other things ....First and foremost I am a protector of children.... And to a certain point... I am willing to break the law to do it...

As far as the racism goes... my degree of racism is equal to those of my very close black and hispanic friends... making it normal and honest...

i thought this might devolve into an abortion argument

the point here is that there are inequities in the laws. where are the father's rights? the woman seems to have all the rights in this situation and the man has absolutely none. he's not even allowed to waive all parental rights unless there is a third party to adopt the kid.

there should be some recourse for men regarding unwanted pregnancy.

you are correct SP ...I will try to keep my personal opinions to myself regarding how to handle the people involved in the abortion process...

I think us men brought this apon ourselves... we allow the courts to give custody to mothers...murder babies even if the father wants the child.... 75 years ago that would never be the case... We protect women at all cost... We have allowed liberals to take away our rights... and there is more to come...

wait till hillary or obama get a chance to screw you to the wall...

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...or should I say the pot calling the kettle white to erase any racist overtones?

like I said... If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, its a duck!!!

In you case... Liberals on the board think your an ass,the moderates think you an ass, and the conservatives think your an ass...

You are living proof the duck theory holds true!

I will repeat myself for the upteenth time for you, maybe there is room in your pea brain to comprehend...

What does my position have to do with my personal opinions on anything...

There are alot of laws I disagree with...Immigration, abortion, Illegality of marijuana..

MM and Ray boy and Gunny are lifetime military men... does that mean they must support all military operations and positions because they wear the uniform... once again your incredible assness is apperent...

Once again "Your Assness" ...why does anyone have to support or agree with the laws they are forced to uphold... The list of laws I diagree with... is much longer than the list of laws I agree with....

Above all other things ....First and foremost I am a protector of children.... And to a certain point... I am willing to break the law to do it...

As far as the racism goes... my degree of racism is equal to those of my very close black and hispanic friends... making it normal and honest...

LOL , you are aware we have a rating system run by the posters on this board? And your claims are proven false by simply looking at my peer rating. So much for THAT claim.

You are a legal authority, REQUIRED to uphold ALL laws as it is your FUCKING job. You do not like those laws? Then quit. And racist always like to claim they are not because they have a couple friends that are of some group they hate.

I hope your ass gets caught breaking some of those laws your SWORN to uphold. Guess what? Your job ensures YOU will be punished for that worse than a joe off the street.

NO one gets to pick and chose the laws that apply. And you have no right claiming to be Judge Jury and executioner. Your not only a bigot your a disgrace to every honest cop that upholds every law no matter personal opinion.

Alucard swoops in for the win!

My local police rallied against my local marijuana ordinance which decrimnalized possession. They didn't agree with it BUT they enforce the law as it is written anyway. Being a cop doesn't mean someone must love every law in place. It's BEYOND stupid to assume that every cop in America holding a job in law enforcement agrees with every law in which they enforce. Alucard pretty much summed it up when pointing at MM, Rayboy and Gunny.

If the local net Herpe doesn't believe that cops have discretion then perhaps he can explain why cops are allowed to give WARNINGS to speaders on the highway after he applies more valtrex to his keyboard.

you are correct SP ...I will try to keep my personal opinions to myself regarding how to handle the people involved in the abortion process...

I think us men brought this apon ourselves... we allow the courts to give custody to mothers...murder babies even if the father wants the child.... 75 years ago that would never be the case... We protect women at all cost... We have allowed liberals to take away our rights... and there is more to come...

wait till hillary or obama get a chance to screw you to the wall...

I think you're misstating. What you're really describing is men no longer being allowed to treat women like chattel -- like they did 75 years ago. Is that a liberal value? I think it's a human value.

Women don't murder babies. If a woman has an abortion, that's certainly terminating potential life, but its no more a child than an egg is a chicken. Is it a good thing. Of course not. But women don't make that decision lightly and if the relationship with the man is a good one, they're going to make those decisions together. Thing is, I respect people who choose not to exercise their right to choice. What I don't respect is people trying to foist that choice on others who may not agree with them. I do not believe a fertilized ovum is a child. My religion does not dictate that belief. My morals do not dictate that belief.

And government can't dictate relationships by forcing women to get the consent of a man over what she does with her body. Men no longer own or control women and it is a feminist issue as well as a moral one. No man has to ask a woman's permission if he has a vasectomy. That's potential life, too. Or should sperm be protected as well?

Mostly, I'm troubled that you think murdering real human beings is an appropriate response for terminating a potential life in its early stages. I hope that was a few extra drinks talking. But it's horrifying that someone would support and encourage the nutcases who do that kind of thing.

Alucard swoops in for the win!

My local police rallied against my local marijuana ordinance which decrimnalized possession. They didn't agree with it BUT they enforce the law as it is written anyway. Being a cop doesn't mean someone must love every law in place. It's BEYOND stupid to assume that every cop in America holding a job in law enforcement agrees with every law in which they enforce. Alucard pretty much summed it up when pointing at MM, Rayboy and Gunny.

If the local net Herpe doesn't believe that cops have discretion then perhaps he can explain why cops are allowed to give WARNINGS to speaders on the highway after he applies more valtrex to his keyboard.

Your personal opinion of me does not have anything to with what alucard has said or claimed. Use a little common sense and reading comprehension. I realize that is hard for you but do actually try for once to actually separate your mindless rantings from real discussions.

Alucard is an example of the worst type of cop. He thinks his badge gives him the right to ignore laws he is sworn to uphold and that he has the power to be the judge and jury as well on what he likes.

Further what he had to say about RETIRED military members does not apply to his position at ALL. he is NOT retired. Now ask even Maineman or Ray what happens if an officer or SNCO in the service ignores his duties, does not follow his orders and fails to preform his job because of personal opinions and likes and dislikes. Ohh and ask them what happens if a serving military member practices the ignorant racist name calling on his troops or others.

Then ask them what happens if they make up their own code of conduct that violates the laws, rules and code of conduct of the military they are serving in. Ask them what happens if they openly use personal opinion to undermine the orders they are required to obey, enforce and carry out. If they "pick and chose" which orders to follow or enforce.

Again... stop daydreaming about Gary the orderly and tell me why cops have the DISCRETION to issue warnings rather than being FORCED to write tickets at every speeding infraction. Both Mainman and Gunny are capable of their military jobs despite a wide range of disagreement of military application. YOu'll understand the significance of that after your morning meds start to kick in. This police discretion is no different than the range of discretion that both MM and Gunny operate within while doing their duties. Alucard is probably not a fucking vigilante just because YOU want to get personal on a messageboard.

edit

edit

Forum List

Back