Thousands protest in London demanding an end to the Gaza siege

LONDON, (PIC)-- Thousands of British protestors marched in London, on Saturday, outside 10 Downing Street, demanding an end to the siege imposed on the Gaza Strip and an end to the suffering of the Palestinians.

The demonstrators, who came from different parts of Britain, chanted slogans condemning the war that targeted the Gaza Strip, demanded an end to the policy of blockade and called on the international community to intervene and find a definitive solution for the Palestinian issue.

The march roamed London's main streets which link between the government's headquarters at 10 Downing Street in Westminster and the Israeli embassy in High Street Kensgton.

This is the third protest in London since the outbreak of the recent aggression on the Gaza Strip, as two previous protests had taken place outside the Israeli embassy to condemn the aggression on Gaza and to demand a halt to the war and an end to the siege.

I'm curious, how many of these protestors were actually English? I have a feeling most of them were immigrants from Islamic countries.

so what if they were immigrants.

what exactly do you mean by "english".

Isn't that obvious?

Fuck the history lesson and stop the fighting and killing now, all sides.

The history lesson Moonglow is that Islam has historically never wanted Peace with anyone who didn't share the same beliefs as they do... It's really that simple.

LONDON, (PIC)-- Thousands of British protestors marched in London, on Saturday, outside 10 Downing Street, demanding an end to the siege imposed on the Gaza Strip and an end to the suffering of the Palestinians.

The demonstrators, who came from different parts of Britain, chanted slogans condemning the war that targeted the Gaza Strip, demanded an end to the policy of blockade and called on the international community to intervene and find a definitive solution for the Palestinian issue.

The march roamed London's main streets which link between the government's headquarters at 10 Downing Street in Westminster and the Israeli embassy in High Street Kensgton.

This is the third protest in London since the outbreak of the recent aggression on the Gaza Strip, as two previous protests had taken place outside the Israeli embassy to condemn the aggression on Gaza and to demand a halt to the war and an end to the siege.

Let 'em eat cake.

and we can only pray that we soon hear the final utterance of israelis/zionists/jews of "pardon me, sir. i meant not to do it" with similar results.

I'm curious, how many of these protestors were actually English? I have a feeling most of them were immigrants from Islamic countries.

Well it sort of matters as the premise of the OP was to disingenuously make believe that a majority of people in the UK support Hamas when in fact they do not.

what gaza siege, terrorist supporter?

:cuckoo:

but hamas and their fellow terrorists need to stop lobbing bombs into israel. :thup:

Lobbing baby brain smashing poison nail bombs into Israel and murdering jewish babies via bomb on stinking ass whorish jihadistas-----is legal in islamic law------Tinnie will never condemn that which is endorsed by ALLAH

Like, actual British citizens. I'm just curious, most of the time in the States when people protest restrictions on illegals most of the protestors themselves are illegals.

Isn't that obvious?

not to those unfamiliar with the english and the UK. a lot of americans think that "loyal british subject" equates to "english".

don't you have enough problems with the six counties (stay tuned) anyway without someone proclaiming "the independent republics of liverpool and manchester". complete with republican flute bands playing "the fields of athenrye".

no, it isn't obvious. ask mcgowan if he's english.

Well it sort of matters as the premise of the OP was to disingenuously make believe that a majority of people in the UK support Hamas when in fact they do not.

Thats what I was getting at.

Isn't that obvious?

not to those unfamiliar with the english and the UK. a lot of americans think that "loyal british subject" equates to "english".

don't you have enough problems with the six counties (stay tuned) anyway without someone proclaiming "the independent republics of liverpool and manchester". complete with republican flute bands playing "the fields of athenrye".

By English I meant actually from England.

Isn't that obvious?

A swing and a big miss on that softball. :woohoo:

Stick to t-ball HG.

Last edited:

Why?:confused:

Like, actual British citizens. I'm just curious, most of the time in the States when people protest restrictions on illegals most of the protestors themselves are illegals.

just curious here: kindly explain how group-protests over immigrants' rights have any relevance or sensible comparison to a rogue-state killing civilians....this should be good

You are lost.:eusa_hand:

you can be an immigrant to england and still be a british subject.

i don't really think most of those protesting immigration restrictions are immigrants. in seattle there are a lot of horn of africa immigrants and they receive a lot of help from people born in america, including protests.

Other particulars aside:
Public opinion in Britain is changing. During israels onslaught on Gaza several opinion polls showed that a majority - not an overwhelming one but a majority - of Brits DIDNT agree with israels actions.
PressTV - Thousands of British people march in solidarity with Palestinians

he said no such thing.

i don't really support HAMAS because i think that what the irish refer to as "the split". or the springing up of different factions within a body, is detrimental to the palestinian cause.

i do support the end of the siege of gaza.

HAMAS was not even mentioned in P F's post, nor was it mentioned in the linked article.

thousands of people protested. that is a lot of people in what amounts to a spontaneous protest.

the real bottom line is that most people worldwide, do not support israel, and as 9/11 becomes more distant in the minds of the people of the united statesl, with its attendant and bigoted hatred of muslims, more americaans will support the palestinian people.

Last edited:

he said no such thing.

i don't really support HAMAS because i think that what the irish refer to as "the split". or the springing up of different factions within a body, is detrimental to the palestinian cause.

i do support the end of the siege of gaza.

HAMAS was not even mentioned in P F's post, nor was it mentioned in the linked article.

thousands of people protested. that is a lot of people in what amounts to a spontaneous protest.

the real bottom line is that most people worldwide, do not support israel, and as 9/11 becomes more distant in the minds of the people of the united statesl, with its attendant and bigoted hatred of muslims, more americaans will xupport the palestinian people.

In order for that to happen, Hamas would have to stop lobbing missiles into Israel, or letting other Militant groups do it. Most Americans will not support a group of people like that, not while we are locked in with our own wars in the Middle East and Afghanistan.

Other particulars aside:
Public opinion in Britain is changing. During israels onslaught on Gaza several opinion polls showed that a majority - not an overwhelming one but a majority - of Brits DIDNT agree with israels actions.
PressTV - Thousands of British people march in solidarity with Palestinians

If the overwhelming majority of Brits are against Israel why were there only thousands in the streets? how many people live in England?

Forum List

Back