Thousands protest in London demanding an end to the Gaza siege

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
LONDON, (PIC)-- Thousands of British protestors marched in London, on Saturday, outside 10 Downing Street, demanding an end to the siege imposed on the Gaza Strip and an end to the suffering of the Palestinians.

The demonstrators, who came from different parts of Britain, chanted slogans condemning the war that targeted the Gaza Strip, demanded an end to the policy of blockade and called on the international community to intervene and find a definitive solution for the Palestinian issue.

The march roamed London's main streets which link between the government's headquarters at 10 Downing Street in Westminster and the Israeli embassy in High Street Kensgton.

This is the third protest in London since the outbreak of the recent aggression on the Gaza Strip, as two previous protests had taken place outside the Israeli embassy to condemn the aggression on Gaza and to demand a halt to the war and an end to the siege.

LONDON, (PIC)-- Thousands of British protestors marched in London, on Saturday, outside 10 Downing Street, demanding an end to the siege imposed on the Gaza Strip and an end to the suffering of the Palestinians.

The demonstrators, who came from different parts of Britain, chanted slogans condemning the war that targeted the Gaza Strip, demanded an end to the policy of blockade and called on the international community to intervene and find a definitive solution for the Palestinian issue.

The march roamed London's main streets which link between the government's headquarters at 10 Downing Street in Westminster and the Israeli embassy in High Street Kensgton.

This is the third protest in London since the outbreak of the recent aggression on the Gaza Strip, as two previous protests had taken place outside the Israeli embassy to condemn the aggression on Gaza and to demand a halt to the war and an end to the siege.

Let 'em eat cake.

Once the rockets and terror will end, so will the siege.

They need to protest against Hamas. ask them to stop their war crimes. That will be the best thing to do for the civilians in Gaza.

They need to protest against Hamas. ask them to stop their war crimes. That will be the best thing to do for the civilians in Gaza.

Are you pimping that phony war crime thing again?

And tens of millions didn't.

Maybe if the idiots in Gaza would stop launching rockets into Israel, things might be better for their cause.

You know hate but apparently don't know history. It would make you a much more balanced person. Me, I am left of liberal, I only know history.

You know hate but apparently don't know history. It would make you a much more balanced person. Me, I am left of liberal, I only know history.

if you say so.

:lol:

tell the pals to grow up and live in peace

Really?

The Pals are taking the most peaceful way to recognition and statehood.

NON Violent method for their rights. And this is what they get.

Moshe Yaalon told Army Radio on Wednesday that Israel would "have to take steps to make it clear that there will be heavy price" if the Palestinians go ahead with their plan to petition the U.N. General Assembly for statehood on Nov. 29.

Maybe if the idiots in Gaza would stop launching rockets into Israel, things might be better for their cause.

but that would require them actually wanting peace.

Absolutely no mention of the ceasfire treaty that required Hamas to stop firing rockets and for Israel to let 700 trucks of humanitarian aid in Gaza, that was the deal Carter brokered, Hamas agreed, before the 2009 war, and Israel lied and didn't abide by the treaty, only letting less than 15%.

It's hard to blame Hamas. When Israel won't allow the supplies they let in before they withdrew from Gaza, 700 trucks were coming in.

Gaza needed the fuel, medicine, and other necessary goods for the people.

But we know Israel wanted to crush their souls and keep them on the brink of collapse.

if you say so.

Are you questioning me!!!!!!!!!! :FIREdevil:

Ah, that's OK. I love you anyway. :D

I'm curious, how many of these protestors were actually English? I have a feeling most of them were immigrants from Islamic countries.

I'm curious, how many of these protestors were actually English? I have a feeling most of them were immigrants from Islamic countries.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G1epsA9JrIg]Thousands demonstrate in solidarity with Gaza: London 24.11.12 - YouTube[/ame]

so what if they were immigrants.

what exactly do you mean by "english".

so what if they were immigrants.

what exactly do you mean by "english".

Civic groups are very strong in Britain, my aunt is a member of a couple, and they like to protest a lot. (I posted a video previous post if you did not notice.)

And you would be 100% right, HG!

Forum List

Back