Thousands protest Glenn Beck Day

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Mount Vernon: Thousands protest Glenn Beck Day

In Mount Vernon, Washington, thousands are protesting this weekend's upcoming Glenn Beck Day. 16,000 citizens have signed a 275 page petition protesting Glen Beck Day.

6a00d83451b46269e20120a5ed3efa970c-350wi

is this your attempt to take the focus off of your comrades rampaging in the streets at the g20?

I fervently oppose any "Day" honoring someone who is still alive.

With that being said...I FULLY SUPPORT "GLENN BECK DAY".

Why don't the airheads protest the fucking non citizen commie muslim sitting in our whitehouse???? Makes sense to me!!

The actual "desperation" is that of the cunservtoids. Can't stand they lost the election, and that they still are lost in outer nowheresville. Oh, well. Let's move on.

This is actual proof to me that the biggest majority of "nut cases" in this country live somewhere on the left coast. The further up the coast line, the nuttier. Didn't know Glenn Beck was so feared out there on the left coast. If he is so meaningless to so many people, why do they make such a big deal of him? One word answer. FEAR.

The left really doesn't believe in freedom of speech. It's scary. I think Beck is a little nuts and I don't care for him, but to protest like this is crazy.

The left really doesn't believe in freedom of speech. It's scary. I think Beck is a little nuts and I don't care for him, but to protest like this is crazy.

Are you fucking stupid or just ignorant?

They're using their freedom of speech, just like Glenn Beck has the right to use his. So kindly go fuck yourself.

LOL - there were only a few hundred within that "petition" actually from Mount Vernon - the rest are all over the place due to the fact this "petition" was primarily done via online by the Seattle progressive group FUSE. And a bunch of online signatures hardly represents thousands "protesting".

Blogs | goskagit.com

There is one city councilman who has spearheaded the anti-Beck stuff from City Hall, but he has met with little real interest. The local Skagit County Democrats office is in Mount Vernon, but they have long been an office of the minority party for that County - they will certainly bus in as many "protesters" as possible but it will much ado about nothing, and in the end, there will be some good money raised for the local theatre.

Blogs | goskagit.com

LOL - there were only a few hundred within that "petition" actually from Mount Vernon - the rest are all over the place due to the fact this "petition" was primarily done via online by the Seattle progressive group FUSE. And a bunch of online signatures hardly represents thousands "protesting".

Blogs | goskagit.com

There is one city councilman who has spearheaded the anti-Beck stuff from City Hall, but he has met with little real interest. The local Skagit County Democrats office is in Mount Vernon, but they have long been an office of the minority party for that County - they will certainly bus in as many "protesters" as possible but it will much ado about nothing, and in the end, there will be some good money raised for the local theatre.

Blogs | goskagit.com

And on cue, the GOP's sheep arrives.

Care to speak more clearly? Here's all I'm hearing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzCGTilGZ0[/ame]

Blogs | goskagit.com

Blogs | goskagit.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzCGTilGZ0]YouTube - sheep[/ame]

Nope - just sharing the actual local news regarding Beck.

Skagit County is predominantly conservative/libertarian.

The Beck arrival is of little concern to them, and he is likely far more supported than denounced.

Props to the Mount Vernon mayor for standing his ground against the minority libs in his little river city - he's good people...

Blogs | goskagit.com

Blogs | goskagit.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vzCGTilGZ0]YouTube - sheep[/ame]

They look like Merinos. The sheep I mean, not the humans.

Blogs | goskagit.com

Blogs | goskagit.com

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The truth comes out. 16,000 fricken LIBTARD loons come out of the closet...outstanding!!!! I love freedom of speech!!!!

This is actual proof to me that the biggest majority of "nut cases" in this country live somewhere on the left coast. The further up the coast line, the nuttier. Didn't know Glenn Beck was so feared out there on the left coast. If he is so meaningless to so many people, why do they make such a big deal of him? One word answer. FEAR.

I don't think it's so much fear as disgust....kind of like cockroaches. No one is afraid of them, but when you see one scuttle out from under the kitchen cabinet your first reaction is to step on it.

Your second reaction is...."gross".

In Mount Vernon, Washington, thousands are protesting this weekend's upcoming Glenn Beck Day. 16,000 citizens have signed a 275 page petition protesting Glen Beck Day.

6a00d83451b46269e20120a5ed3efa970c-350wi

I wonder if FOX news will be there to cover this protest, like they did the tea parties? I wonder if they will send the same female employee to whip up the crowds so she can make up her story (I mean, news) as she goes along? I wonder if there will be 2 MILLION people at this protest too?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back