Thousands of women haven't been harassed by Cain

What a pig.

Why do conservatives protect him, I'll never understand that or vote for them because of that.

Not that it matters, of course.

because they're misogynists... they couldn't care less if someone sexually harasses women. these are the same people who think a woman is "asking for it" if she wears seductive clothing. just like they have no problem with gingrich cheating on his wife while impeaching bill clinton for cheating.. and then not caring that he served divorce papers on his wife while she was in her hospital bed after a mastectomy.

i mean... how pathetic a person do you have to be do do that? or to vote for someone who would do that?

Great post...wish I had said it!

For every one person that comes forward with a false accusation, there are probably thousands who will say that none of that sort of activity ever came from Herman Cain

prolly.

:rofl:

Okay, Jimmy.

Thousands of women haven't been raped by Duke Lacrosse players either.:cuckoo:

I watch Rachel Maddow. She did a little skit which showed her driving and hitting a pedestrian on a crowded street and the woman was killed instantly. In the back ground people were thick as flies, walking and doing their thing. She was explaining to a cop..."but look at all those people I didn't run over." She's a jewel.

Last edited:
I watch Rachel Maddow. She did a little skit which showed her driving and hitting a pedestrian on a crowded street and the woman was killed instantly. In the back ground people were thick as flies, walking and doing their thing. She was explaining to a cop..."but look at all those people I didn't run over." She's a jewel.

It takes a "special" kind of mind to think that is funny.

Last edited:
Cain says he is not an anti-feminist yet uses "Princess Nancy" comments in the debate.

He, and the Hard Right, don't get it. That is why Cain is not going to make it because the other 75% does get it.

How Many Women accused Bill Clinton of Rape?

Rape, sexual assault, adultery, sexual perversion, sexual harassment.

I love the way these morons are getting all indignant about what Cain supposedly did when they all defended Clinton to the hilt.

How Many Women accused Bill Clinton of Rape?

via the rumor mill or for real?

you know i love ya, but you're sounding really silly.

It's far more real than any accusation against Cain. There was an actual person who was willing to make her accusation in public, not a crew of sleazy cowards who want to remain anonymous and not even specify what supposedly occurred.

Cain says he is not an anti-feminist yet uses "Princess Nancy" comments in the debate.

He, and the Hard Right, don't get it. That is why Cain is not going to make it because the other 75% does get it.

You're wrong about that. Nazi Pelosi behaves as if she believes she's a princess. How is pointing that out "sexist?" Libs simply label any criticism of their leaders as "sexist" or "racist" because it absolves them from having to take responsibility for the behavior of these creeps.

Most men joke about Anita Hill. She is a joke.

Lack of discretion and poor judgement on Cain's behalf. He does not seem to realize that his conduct is a window into future handlings, should he be elected. Guilty or not of harassment, his callous and arrogant behaviour is less than impressive.

So if there was no harassment, and Cain criticizes your pathetic heroes, then he's been "indiscreet?"

You just admitted you don't care whether he's guilty or not. Why doesn't anyone believe that Cain's behavior actually matters? That idiots like you are going to attack him no matter what his behavior?

Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone?

Last edited:

You're wrong about that. Nazi Pelosi behaves as if she believes she's a princess. How is pointing that out "sexist?" Libs simply label any criticism of their leaders as "sexist" or "racist" because it absolves them from having to take responsibility for the behavior of these creeps.

You are wrong, of course, because the women who are not Tea Party recognize one who does not respect women. Yes, the "princess" comment was anti-female, and America recognizes it.

HC is a fool for doing it, and so are those who defend him.

Most men joke about Anita Hill. She is a joke.

Lack of discretion and poor judgement on Cain's behalf. He does not seem to realize that his conduct is a window into future handlings, should he be elected. Guilty or not of harassment, his callous and arrogant behaviour is less than impressive.

So if there was no harassment, and Cain criticizes your pathetic heroes, then he's been "indiscreet?"

You just admitted you don't care whether he's guilty or not. Why doesn't anyone believe that Cain's behavior actually matters? That idiots like you are going to attack him no matter what his behavior?

Bigger picture Bripat, bigger picture. Breathe, it is going to be OK.

Bigger picture Bripat, bigger picture. Breathe, it is going to be OK.

What is "bigger picture" supposed to mean, that you're not an idiot or a hypocrite?

Forum List

Back