Thousands of New Yorkers saw Cowards bring down World Trade Centers

For once, Dante got something right. They were cowards.

Instantaneous, painless death, followed by deflowering virgins throughout eternity.

Yup. Cowards.

I tell Muslims when I meet them -- after they tell me that they're Muslim, I tell them there is no way to support the type of Muslims who support the terrorists and to remain a friend of America. I have one Muslim friend who told me he hated the Us Government but loved America.

Hate the government but love America? Sounds like Tim McVeigh in desert face.
Or "support the troops but not their mission".

The troops are NOT the mission. Never. Troops are used for political purposes that even Generals have disagreed with, yet carried out.

you're as usual, a first class idiot.

I tell Muslims when I meet them -- after they tell me that they're Muslim, I tell them there is no way to support the type of Muslims who support the terrorists and to remain a friend of America. I have one Muslim friend who told me he hated the Us Government but loved America.

The troops are NOT the mission. Never. Troops are used for political purposes that even Generals have disagreed with, yet carried out.

You can blame liberals and Democrats for that. If they hadnt been so disrespectful of the troops during Vietnam (spitting on them as they arrive at the airport, calling them baby killers, etc.), people wouldnt be as hyper sensitive about their feelings today.

You can blame liberals and Democrats for that. If they hadnt been so disrespectful of the troops during Vietnam (spitting on them as they arrive at the airport, calling them baby killers, etc.), people wouldnt be as hyper sensitive about their feelings today.

most 'nam vets I knew were sent because of the draft or the law. very few were patriotic.

none were spit on. if they were spit on, broken jaws would have become an epidemic in the USA.

go fuck yourself and stick your myths up your ass.

You think spewing obscenities at women is 'art", so obviously, your judgement is seriously flawed. I don't hesitate a second before discarding your opinions as worthless. :lol:

You think spewing obscenities at women is 'art", so obviously, your judgement is seriously flawed. I don't hesitate a second before discarding your opinions as worthless. :lol:

What your girlfriend/wife?

When women want to enter an area where trash talking and insults are part of the process, they get no waiver. Stop acting the part of The Gallant Officer. Your rank is in the toilet.

Obscenities? What the fuck are you, a Puritan? :lol:

What your girlfriend/wife?

When women want to enter an area where trash talking and insults are part of the process, they get no waiver. Stop acting the part of The Gallant Officer. Your rank is in the toilet.

Obscenities? What the fuck are you, a Puritan? :lol:
Gee, a leftist refusing to accept responsibility for his own actions.

Gasp. :cool:

Cowards?

I don't know, it takes a pretty big set to willingly fly a plane into a building.

Whacked out religious fanatics is better term.

no it doesn't.

only a coward can commit suicide. and only a coward can kill an innocent person, let alone thousands of people.

your imagination is stuck on stupid, just as the imagination of the terrorists are.

:cool:

hopefully people can just ignore the daveman troll posts in the thread. he has a bad fevah

Cowards?

I don't know, it takes a pretty big set to willingly fly a plane into a building.

that would be a good fairy tale to make up for a book that religious fanatics did it.In the real world,thats all it passes for is fairy tales.:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

most 'nam vets I knew were sent because of the draft or the law. very few were patriotic.

none were spit on. if they were spit on, broken jaws would have become an epidemic in the USA.

go fuck yourself and stick your myths up your ass.

History clearly isnt your forte.

It's a pity people can't put their brains in gear and think about what they see. They just get emotional about it.

Think of a WTC tower as 7 15-story sections. That would be 105 stories with 5 left over.

Imagine you could remove 5 levels immediately below the top 15 stories. That would leave a 60 foot gap above an intact 90 stories. That would be far more damage than an airliner impact and fires could possibly do.

The 15 stories would take 2 seconds to fall and impact at 44 mph.

Now could 15 stories crush 90 stories in less than 18 seconds?

Those 6 15-story sections would each have to be stronger and therefore heavier than each section above it. Maybe that 15 stories could destroy 30 but no way could it destroy another 45 stories. The falling portion would destroy itself from the bottom up in the process. It's called Newton's 3rd Law.

Gravitational Collapse onto Cumulative Supports
watch?v=caATBZEKL4c

9/11 Experiments: The Arbitrator of Competing Hypotheses
watch?v=9YRUso7Nf3s

It's pretty funny that the nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the entire world the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of buildings designed before the Moon landing and most Americans don't have sense enough to ask.

9/11 is the Piltdown Man Incident of the 21st Century.

Try finding the weight of a complete floor assembly. Those things that people have been arguing about whether or not they pancaked. If you can't find it then how is it that people claiming to know physics have been discussing this for almost NINE YEARS but don't ask obvious questions?

psik

It's a pity people can't put their brains in gear and think about what they see. They just get emotional about it.

Think of a WTC tower as 7 15-story sections. That would be 105 stories with 5 left over.

Imagine you could remove 5 levels immediately below the top 15 stories. That would leave a 60 foot gap above an intact 90 stories. That would be far more damage than an airliner impact and fires could possibly do.

Those 6 15-story sections would each have to be stronger and therefore heavier than each section above it. Maybe that 15 stories could destroy 30 but no way could it destroy another 45 stories. The falling portion would destroy itself from the bottom up in the process. It's called Newton's 3rd Law.

watch?v=caATBZEKL4c

watch?v=9YRUso7Nf3s

It's pretty funny that the nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the entire world the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of buildings designed before the Moon landing and most Americans don't have sense enough to ask.

Try finding the weight of a complete floor assembly. Those things that people have been arguing about whether or not they pancaked. If you can't find it then how is it that people claiming to know physics have been discussing this for almost NINE YEARS but don't ask obvious questions?

psik

the facts of the day seem to prove your analysis incorrect.

Cowards?

For once, Dante got something right. They were cowards.

Instantaneous, painless death, followed by deflowering virgins throughout eternity.

Yup. Cowards.

Add me to that list. You're government is the most corrupt, murderous piece of shit there ever was in the history of the world.
If you can't see that you are a completely brainwashed asshole.
You actually like your government ? You're a fucking fool.

watch?v=caATBZEKL4c

watch?v=9YRUso7Nf3s

psik

the facts of the day seem to prove your analysis incorrect.

So why can't you come up with the weight of a complete floor assembly? Aren't you intelligent enough to know what a FACT is?

psik

So why can't you come up with the weight of a complete floor assembly? Aren't you intelligent enough to know what a FACT is?

psik

fact. planes hit the buildings and they caught fire.
fact. they collapsed.

if you are claiming that it's just a coincidence both happened on the same day and the first fact doesnt have anything to do with the second fact then you are out of your mind. :cuckoo:

psik

fact. they collapsed.

if you are claiming that it's just a coincidence both happened on the same day and the first fact doesnt have anything to do with the second fact then you are out of your mind. :cuckoo:

So what was the flight number of the plane that hit WTC7?

Let's see you come up with that fact. :razz:

So why did it collapse and the hotel in Bejing did not.

psik

The reason I don't believe in conspiracies let alone the 9/11 one is that in looking for conspiracy, you can be driven insane or delusional. It's probably true that there is some conspiracy going on throughout the world, but the real conspiracies are usually well hidden and virtually impossible to expose, let alone counter.

Thus the most rational option for me is to not believe in them at all, even though there may well be one in existence. I just believe the world as it is physically manifested or what idea I consider has the most simple explanation behind it. A government cover up to destroy the world trade center, to pave the way for a war, as well as the govt and people in the planes being 'actors' and the families being 'in on it' is one of those complex and not very simple reasons.

Last edited:

psik

fact. they collapsed.

So what was the flight number of the plane that hit WTC7?

Let's see you come up with that fact. :razz:

So why did it collapse and the hotel in Bejing did not.

psik

fucking moron. show me where i claimed a plane hit world trade center 7. :lol:

wtc 7 was hit and damaged by debris from the collapsing towers and it caught on fire. if you dont know that you are a complete fucking idiot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back