Thousands of Jews and Arabs March Together Against Racism and House Demolitions in Tel Aviv

So go convert and become a dual citizen. You are already an Israeli firster. We don't need your kind in America.

You should go get a Palestinian "citizenship" and leave the rest of the people be. You sure feel like a king, telling other posters what to do. What gives you the right to do that?> talk about being a "punk".
Really you have NO Moral High ground to speak

I never said I have, but I can't stand effin know-it-alls who think they can tell other people what to do.
Some of us are just too clever for you,everyone infact on this side(we prefer to be humble on this fact,but you did bring it up)

Methinks there is something wrong with you mentally....you are so negative all the time...just sayin

So go convert and become a dual citizen. You are already an Israeli firster. We don't need your kind in America.

If you don't like it you leave.We don't need your kind of hate, racism and bigotry in America. Bet you don't object to Arabs or all Muslims having dual citizenship

If you don't like it you leave.We don't need your kind of hate, racism and bigotry in America. Bet you don't object to Arabs or all Muslims having dual citizenship

I don't like dual citizenship and most Americans agree with me, so if you are a dual citizen go to the other country. I object to anyone having dual citizenship.

I don't like dual citizenship and most Americans agree with me, so if you are a dual citizen go to the other country. I object to anyone having dual citizenship.
This has been consistently one of our biggest problems and noone feels they can talk openly about that. That really is quite a show of power.

Who-to-blame-for-Iraq-War1.jpg

Folks out-of-the-loop might wish to google these folks.

Forum List

Back