LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

They are leaving Nevada not Arizona?

They are leaving both. While I have heard, here in Washington we are seeing an increase in illegal aliens. For one we are one of the few states that doesn't require them to prove citizenship to get a drivers license.

Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Leave Nevada

LAS VEGAS -- For the first time in 20 years, illegal immigrants are crossing back over the border, leaving the United States in large numbers. And nowhere else is that more evident than in Nevada, where we are seeing the largest decrease.

A new study from the Pew Hispanic Center found more than 11 million illegal immigrants left the United States last year. Trailing only California with the highest illegal immigrant population, 50,000 illegal immigrants left Nevada.

Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Leave Nevada - KLAS-TV Channel 8 News Las Vegas

That means they are ALL gone since there were only 11 million here anyway? Actually there were 20 million here. And we did not have to round them up and put them on busses. And Obama said they were not going to leave?
LMFAO

Good.

They should have never been let in to begin with; much, have to be rounded. They're STILL criminals, period.

They NEED to leave the United States of America. They are within our borders illegally. That would make them criminals.

So I just start robbing banks and because I don't like the law that says you can prosecute me for it, you can prosecute me right? While I'm at it, I'm not going to pay taxes anymore.:cuckoo:

Obviously, 11 million illegals haven't left. There are 11 million left. Here is the study.

The annual inflow of unauthorized immigrants to the U.S. was nearly two-thirds smaller in the March 2007 to March 2009 period than it had been from March 2000 to March 2005, according to new estimates by the Pew Hispanic Center. This decline contributed to an overall 8% reduction in the unauthorized immigrant population, which fell to 11.1 million in 2009 from 12 million in 2007. By region of origin, the population of unauthorized immigrants from Latin American countries other than Mexico has declined most markedly. By U.S. region, the decrease in the unauthorized immigrant population has been especially notable along the nation’s Southeast coast and in its Mountain West.

U.S. Unauthorized Immigration Flows Are Down Sharply Since Mid-Decade - Pew Hispanic Center

The deep recession has been the best policy thus far of ridding the country of illegal immigrants.

They NEED to leave the United States of America. They are within our borders illegally. That would make them criminals.

So I just start robbing banks and because I don't like the law that says you can prosecute me for it, you can prosecute me right? While I'm at it, I'm not going to pay taxes anymore.:cuckoo:

It technically isn't illegal to be here illegally. It is crime to enter, but not to stay.

LAS VEGAS -- For the first time in 20 years, illegal immigrants are crossing back over the border, leaving the United States in large numbers. And nowhere else is that more evident than in Nevada, where we are seeing the largest decrease.

A new study from the Pew Hispanic Center found more than 11 million illegal immigrants left the United States last year. Trailing only California with the highest illegal immigrant population, 50,000 illegal immigrants left Nevada.

That means they are ALL gone since there were only 11 million here anyway? Actually there were 20 million here. And we did not have to round them up and put them on busses. And Obama said they were not going to leave?
LMFAO

I'd be thrilled, except that they are coming here and our state is giving them driver's licenses.......

LMFAO

I'd be thrilled, except that they are coming here and our state is giving them driver's licenses.......

Wouldn't you rather them have their own, than steal your's? One used my SSN number to work here in Washington. My feeling is, if they have their own they are not going to be using mine. They can open a credit card and numerous other things with just a driver's license. Who knows what all the guy used my SSN for.

NONE-ENFORCEMENT BROKE THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

We have immigration laws that keep our immigration system strong but we failed to enforce those laws and now we blame the system for our failure to enforce those laws. The Federal Immigration and Nationality Act keeps the system working.

None-enforcement broke the immigration system and continue to do so by the failure of Feds to enforce those laws and go after illegal aliens and business that hire illegal aliens and those that harbor and abet illegal aliens. Our own government.

Amnesty under the guise of Comprehensive Immigration Reform and a path to citizenship will not fix the broken immigrations system. Neither will securing the border.

Enforcement of our immigration laws is the only way to fix our broken immigration system and a temporary worker’s program, controlled and limited legal immigration.

Who in our country has the “cajones” to enforce our immigration laws and tell Mexico to kiss a**? Find him or her and get them in office.

On the "materialistic greed" of illegal aliens

People who die in the desert while breaking U.S. laws in order to illegally take a job and illegally increase their income and consumption are among the worst kind of materialists. Since the Pew Hispanic Research Center has found that most illegal aliens crossing the Mexican border are far from hungry or destitute and in fact quit a job back home to become an illegal alien, it is clear these are people who value more things and more money above even their own lives.

On the "materialistic greed" of illegal aliens

We all know they come for the freebies, free healthcare, free education and drop that “jackpot” baby and cash in on all the freebies for them.
Some of them pay thousands of dollars to smugglers to get here. Criminals come here because crime is more lucrative here. Gangs come to deal the drugs and commit crime. All this is greed. And our government lap it all up like a little puppy.

Illegal aliens want to own it but it does not belong to them;

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFuYykPSxI]YouTube - Brian Haner - Arizona[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aQKltdwzzY&feature=related]YouTube - Brian Haner - Arizona (Crowd Reaction!)[/ame]

Poll: Nevadans losing jobs to immigrant workers
Associated Press • September 12, 2010

The Las Vegas Review Journal reports its joint poll with 8NewsNow found 54 percent of respondents believe Nevadans are losing jobs to undocumented workers. Thirty-one percent said the immigrant workforce does jobs Nevadans wouldn’t take.

Nearly half of respondents said tougher immigration laws would help the state’s economy.

A majority — 57 percent — also said they would support a constitutional amendment denying automatic U.S. citizenship to children born to undocumented persons.

Poll: Nevadans losing jobs to immigrant workers | rgj.com | The Reno Gazette-Journal

The are no Jobs Americans wont do, only wages Americans wont work for. These illegal workers drive the pay of whole industries down to the point where Most Americans can not live off of them.

Jobs Americans Won’t Do?
A Detailed Look at Immigrant Employment by OccupationBy Steven A. Camarota, Karen Jensenius
August 2009
This analysis tests the often-made argument that immigrants only do jobs Americans don’t want. If the argument is correct, there should be occupations comprised entirely or almost entirely of immigrants. But Census Bureau data collected from 2005 to 2007, which allow for very detailed analysis, show that even before the recession there were only a tiny number of majority-immigrant occupations. (Click here to see detailed table.)

Among the findings:

•Of the 465 civilian occupations, only four are majority immigrant. These four occupations account for less than 1 percent of the total U.S. workforce. Moreover, native-born Americans comprise 47 percent of workers in these occupations.

•Many jobs often thought to be overwhelmingly immigrant are in fact majority native-born:

◦Maids and housekeepers: 55 percent native-born
◦Taxi drivers and chauffeurs: 58 percent native-born
◦Butchers and meat processors: 63 percent native-born
◦Grounds maintenance workers: 65 percent native-born
◦Construction laborers: 65 percent native-born
◦Porters, bellhops, and concierges: 71 percent native-born
◦Janitors: 75 percent native-born

Jobs Americans Won?t Do? A Detailed Look at Immigrant Employment by Occupation | Center for Immigration Studies

White Americans!

You're now an endangered species.

Congratulations.

But you're not racist, are you?

'Cause that would be real bad.

Just keep accepting your death as a people, and soon, the pain will stop.

Pssst!

Maybe if you were a little bit "racist", that would actually be a GOOD thing?

Eh?

White Americans!

You're now an endangered species.

Congratulations.

But you're not racist, are you?

'Cause that would be real bad.

Just keep accepting your death as a people, and soon, the pain will stop.

Pssst!

Maybe if you were a little bit "racist", that would actually be a GOOD thing?

Eh?
um no. See the definition of Racism is a feeling of superiority over another group of people based on their race.

Now you can be opposed to Flooding our labor markets with cheap labor from Illegal and legal immigrants and not be a racists. Well not according to the left. But you can.

MAYOR OF CHICAGO?

luisgutierrez.jpg

97% of Illegal Aliens Take Jobs That Americans Want and Need
Tony Dolz
April 07, 2006

3% of Illegal Aliens Do Low-Paid Stoop Agricultural Labor;
the Remaining 97% Take Jobs That Americans Want and Need

The most recent Pew Hispanic Center?s study indicates that 97% of 12 to 20 million illegal aliens are working in construction, hospitality, manufacturing, restaurant, administrative and service jobs. Are these jobs that Americans will not do?
American Chronicle | 97% of Illegal Aliens Take Jobs That Americans Want and Need

Forum List

Back