Thousands Of Haitian Refugees Headed To Florida: Yea or Nay?...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
This President has just decided to allow hundreds of thousands of Haitian Refugees to flow into Florida. I know where i stand but where do you stand on this? I know the PC Police will not like this question being asked but i'm still interested in how people feel about the President's decision. Thanks.

This President has just decided to allow hundreds of thousands of Haitian Refugees to flow into Florida. I know where i stand but where do you stand on this? I know the PC Police will not like this question being asked but i'm still interested in how people feel about the President's decision. Thanks.

Nay! Florida doesn't need to be turned into a refugee camp for every country in the Caribbean that has problems (haven't they already done enough of that?) and the State Government needs to challenge this on constitutional grounds pursuant to the best interests of it's citizens.

Yea this is a very quiet but incredibly disturbing decision just made by the President. The MSM wont touch this for fear of appearing Non-PC.

I guess i should have added that you don't need to give a lengthy explanation for your answer. This is not a PC Post demanding explanations for your answers. A simple Yea or Nay will do. Thanks again.

I think with the large crowd of Democrats down there, Florida would be a great place for them to hang out. It will do them some good. When it comes time for the next election, remember who invited them.

No rules,just letting people know that they don't need to give a lengthy explanation justifying their answer. No PC Police in this thread.

Good point Big Black Dog. An awful lot of possible future Democratic voters no? Hmm?

Good point Big Black Dog. An awful lot of possible future Democratic voters no? Hmm?

Seeing as how the illegal aliens from Mexico entering the country has slowed down because there aren't that many jobs available for them right now, the Democrats have to do something to keep those questionable votes coming in.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

by Emma Lazarus, New York City, 1883

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

by Emma Lazarus, New York City, 1883

Welcome to America. Now go home.

Darkwind -- 2010

Welcome to America. Now go home.

That's not at all what that poem stands for, and you know it. Oh wait, I guess that's what rich, white waspy MEN think it means.... you know the ones whose great great grandparents were able to read that in person as they floated into the NY harbor on boats and while they were gleefully exterminating my ancestors WHO WERE INDIGENOUS to this country just like everyone from Mexico, Central and South America are... INDIGENOUS to the Americas... Got that gringo?

Yay - to the orphans who have adopted parents waiting for them here

Nay - to the adults who have just as much a responsibilty to helping their country as we do. (Insert Sarc mark here)

But is that a Yea or Nay Big Black Dog?

No, I don't think allowing hundreds of thousands of Haitians to enter Florida is a good idea. Haiti has one of the largest AIDS populations in the world. That will follow them to Florida. The Haitians for the most part, can't read or write so there will be a large number of them that won't be able to obtain employment and support themselves so the burden of supporting them will be placed upon the State of Florida. Crime will increase. In all likely hood, once they get here, they will never be sent home. Is this enough reasons or do you want more?

Forum List

Back