Thousands of good Jewish folks protest Netanyahu and the state of Isreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of lies. People in Israel are free to protest. There was an anti Netanyahu protest recently before he was re elected.

You are free to believe any lies you want, but don't spread them here.Now tell us what would happen if there was an organized protest in Gaza against Hamas??
Your user name is perfect. Because that's what happens to you, every time you open your mouth and try to debate an issue, you get "toasted"!

Criminalizing Dissent in Israel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman::up:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Isn't there a forum already set aside for sick, psychotic fucks called the conspiracy forum?

Why do the deranged things keep ending up here?

so typical from the paid shills doing what his handlers instruct him to do.cornered with facts he cant refute,so he retreats with what he is comfortable with,name calling.:biggrin::banana::clap::clap::clap::up_yours:

With twelve monkeys, I get a prize, is that it? I get it all right, buckwheat, big time. Muslims and 9/11. Funded by Saudi Arabia. Islam, that made up pathetic excuse for a religion, came from Saudi Arabia. Loser groupthink religion that has a inferiority complex, I see that bigtime. Not to many Jewish, Christian or Buddhist suicide cells going on here.

Oh here we go :rolleyes:

you asked for it..

In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Egyptian Muslims as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring.

Some of the spies were from Israel, while others were recruited from the local Jewish population. Israel responded to the scandal with claims in the media that there was no spy ring, that it was all a hoax perpetrated by "anti-Semites".
THE LAVON AFFAIR - IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF

Mary and the Israeli apologists taken to school by Eots.:biggrin::thup::thup::thup:

According to all you zionist

How long before this trolling asshole is banned?
banned? ..wtf wrong with you ?...

View attachment 39550

Thats so funny that he calls ME the troll when he has no answers for the FACTS in this video. :lmao:

He wants me banned cause I have exposed the TRUTH how their OWN people hate the government of Israel.Looks like the truth hurts.:lmao:

But they are in the USA so how can they Israelis ?

Cant help but laugh at the bottom feeding dogshit who pretend they are "good christians" while whining about Israel - yet are silent as the millions of christians are ethnically cleansed out of the mideast such as the coptics, maronites, and orthodox christians in egypt, gaza, west bank, lebanon, iraq, and syria.

Clearly, lots of mentally ill fucking assholes pretending to care about the arab muslims - they are bottom-feeding scum whose sole purpose is to attack jews. These pieces of shit don't even care that their fellow christians are being slaughtered, or that 300K people have been mass murdered in syria over the past 3-4 years, their only concern is attacking jews - its called a mental illness.

Thread has run it's course and devolved beyond resuscitation - closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back