Thousands of FBI agents resign in protest over no indictment

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Actually none did and the idiots that said they would were fools. FBI is a liberal DC group, nothing else.

Actually none did and the idiots that said they would were fools. FBI is a liberal DC group, nothing else.

I was so happy to read the title....:biggrin:

then this.....

wasn't true....:sad:

don't do this to us!:crybaby:

then this.....

Why would it make you "happy"? You hate the FBI?
ScratchHead.gif

I gather the OP is not real big on the concept of links. Or coming up with honest topics.
I'm not gonna resign though.

Or an honest username...

then this.....

ScratchHead.gif

I gather the OP is not real big on the concept of links. Or coming up with honest topics.

then this.....

ScratchHead.gif

What I hate is this "new" FBI... metastasized with Hussein Obama's men and women.

Progressive left wing idiots.

That's all!:dunno:

(same for CIA and same for all governmental institutions for the last 8 years....under this traitor Barack)

I think the story was if the FBI recommended charges and the AG
said no way....Barry doesn't want this done to his successor...
Then the FBI agents would bitch....

At least that's what I was seeing on the talk show circuit....

I think the story was if the FBI recommended charges and the AG
said no way....Barry doesn't want this done to his successor...
Then the FBI agents would bitch....

At least that's what I was seeing on the talk show circuit....

The Obomanation IMMEDIATELY ISSUES A PARDON....BEFORE anything else is done to the bitch.... easy answer!

FBI Insiders Question Comey Decision on Hillary

No doubt there are a lot of investigators seething over the decision not to seek indictments. How many will be ready to give up their careers to step forward? As of now, they remain anonymous which gives the Shrillarybots fodder to scream “It ain't so!”

The story is @ FBI Insiders Question Comey Decision on Hillary

FBI Insiders Question Comey Decision on Hillary

No doubt there are a lot of investigators seething over the decision not to seek indictments. How many will be ready to give up their careers to step forward? As of now, they remain anonymous which gives the Shrillarybots fodder to scream “It ain't so!”

The story is @ FBI Insiders Question Comey Decision on Hillary

Sharyl Attkisson citing anony-mouses.

:lol:

Bottom of the well.

Try unany-mouse....

FTR: Comey: ----------> the decision not to recommend an indictment was unanimous among the investigative team.

<pssst> Comey is a Republican.
<psssst> That's a political party, not an ideology.

It was clear to me that it was just too hot a potato and he didn't want that kind of heat. His press conference was not a standard procedure for an investigation though and he gave the Republicans plenty of ammo.

Forum List

Back