Thousands of Eagles fans signed petition to make players walk home from Miami after bad Dolphins los

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
They shoulda kept Foles.

Anyway...

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. — Eagles fans are upset after an embarrassing 37-31 loss to the Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday.

The anger has reached a point that a large sum of fans wants the team to be punished for a pitiful performance against a Dolphins team that had been one of the worst in the NFL before Sunday.

That anger has manifested itself in a petition requesting that the players be forced to walk home from Miami as comeuppance for Sunday’s disaster. As of 9 p.m. on Sunday, the petition had already reached more than 6,000 signatures from its stated goal of 7,000.

According to Google Maps, walking from Hard Rock Stadium to the Eagles’ NovaCare Complex in Philadelphia would take 417 hours, which is more than 17 days.

Continued - Thousands of Eagles fans signed petition to make players walk home from Miami after bad Dolphins los

They should have expected this. Philly is basically a loser town, so when they finally broke through to win a super bowl, it basically meant they will toil in sub-mediocrity for many years to come.

They shoulda kept Foles.

Anyway...

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. — Eagles fans are upset after an embarrassing 37-31 loss to the Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday.

The anger has reached a point that a large sum of fans wants the team to be punished for a pitiful performance against a Dolphins team that had been one of the worst in the NFL before Sunday.

That anger has manifested itself in a petition requesting that the players be forced to walk home from Miami as comeuppance for Sunday’s disaster. As of 9 p.m. on Sunday, the petition had already reached more than 6,000 signatures from its stated goal of 7,000.

According to Google Maps, walking from Hard Rock Stadium to the Eagles’ NovaCare Complex in Philadelphia would take 417 hours, which is more than 17 days.

Continued - Thousands of Eagles fans signed petition to make players walk home from Miami after bad Dolphins los

I have always said Jared Goff of the Rams is overrated by the media,and I at first was outraged that they did not pick Wentz over Goof-yeah GOOF. Now however even while Goof has struggled this year,the Rams picking him over Wentz was a genius move on their part. It is clear the Eagles bombed in their choice of Wentz.:abgg2q.jpg: time to OWN up on that mistake,:abgg2q.jpg: Goff is struggling this year,but he'll be back next year.He'll get with mcvey and work over his mechanics and he be in sharp form again next year same as he was the last two years is my hunch.

WentZ though is a hopeless case,he is injury prone and not a leader. Being a backup is all he will ever succeed at.LOL

the eagles had faith in Foles.Its clear they have no faith in wentz,they should have kept foles and made wentz the backup.LOL

They shoulda kept Foles.

Anyway...

I have always said Jared Goff of the Rams is overrated by the media,and I at first was outraged that they did not pick Wentz over Goof-yeah GOOF. Now however even while Goof has struggled this year,the Rams picking him over Wentz was a genius move on their part. It is clear the Eagles bombed in their choice of Wentz.:abgg2q.jpg: time to OWN up on that mistake,:abgg2q.jpg: Goff is struggling this year,but he'll be back next year.He'll get with mcvey and work over his mechanics and he be in sharp form again next year same as he was the last two years is my hunch.

WentZ though is a hopeless case,he is injury prone and not a leader. Being a backup is all he will ever succeed at.LOL

the eagles had faith in Foles.Its clear they have no faith in wentz,they should have kept foles and made wentz the backup.LOL
Its to soon to label him a bust but it is not to soon to boo him. If he ends up with the McNabb disease we will see it.

They shoulda kept Foles.

Anyway...

Ask Jacksonville about Foles
They benched him after the first half

They shoulda kept Foles.

Anyway...

Its to soon to label him a bust but it is not to soon to boo him. If he ends up with the McNabb disease we will see it.

Mcnabb was FAR much better than wentz,not even in the same ballpark. LOL Mcnabb made i to a couple of pro bowls.

Ask Jacksonville about Foles
They benched him after the first half

Jacksonville doesn't seem like the right fit for him. Still, though, he's been out since the beginning of the season with that broken shoulder or collar bone or whatever it was. This was only his second game back.

Of course, I'm likely one of the least knowledgable people when it comes to football teams. I don't even watch it anymore.

Forum List

Back