Thousands line up to see Trump on a holiday weekend

Everybody loves a train wreck.

Not true, everyone hates Hillary
10nauzt.jpg

2njvzly.jpg

No one seems to have an answer for his popularity except to say that they agree with him on most of his issues. Those who oppose Trump are usually the Democrats who want to continue this slide into doom they are leading us into now.

We have had an incompetent fool as president for 8 years and a Secretary of State who was not only incompetent and matching Obama in dishonesty/. We need to stop this spiral downhill.

Most people agree with Trump but are afraid to say so because the leftist media has turned him into a monster. At election time this will translate into votes for Trump in the polling booth.

A lot of people agree with Trump when he makes statements like this:

"If you look - look at - I mean, look at what's going on with your gasoline prices. They're going to go to $5, $6, $7 and we don't have anybody in Washington that calls OPEC and says, 'Fellas, it's time. It's over. You're not going to do it anymore.'
Read more at Donald Trump Quotes at BrainyQuote

The rest of the story is...what is Trump going to do to coerce OPEC into charging us less for gasoline?

"Regulations and regulatory is going through the roof. It's almost impossible to get anything done in the country."

The rest of the story is...what regulations are you going to cut Mr. Trump?

"Our military has to be strengthened. Our vets have to be taken care of. We have to end Obamacare, and we have to make our country great again, and I will do that."

The rest of the story is that the conflicting statements of taking care of veterans and getting rid of a healthcare program seem to be at odds with one another. Especially since he's supposed to reduce the size of government at the same time "strengthening" the military which is already the greatest the world has ever seen.

Responsible candidates could make all sorts of statements that would never come true as well. The only thing Trump is doing is saying a bunch of stuff people want to hear with zero plans (and I think zero intentions) to make any of it materialize.

Trump is saying that we have an illegal immigration problem that is translating into loss of jobs and an influx of criminals and drugs into the US. Most people agree with that but the left demonizes him as "anti immigrant". Which he isn't.
I noticed you didn't fully quote what he said about Mexicans and for good reason. You have to be careful since it's not pretty.

images

But again lets look at your statement:

"We have an illegal immigration problem that is translating into a loss of jobs and an influx of criminals and drugs" I'm guessing that you're speaking about the guys crossing the border since drug dogs and pat-downs are happening at
airports.

And the stats support it--that most II comes from Mexico across the border:

ff_immigration_origin_of_illegal_immigrants.png

So building the wall makes sense. As I have said years before Donald ever thought of it (From February 2012).

Whats the big idea? | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The rub is that somehow he'll make Mexico pay for it. In no one's fantasy could he compel Mexico to pay for this. In no one's fantasy would Mexico pay for it. It ignores any immigration from the North. Simply buy a plane ticket from Vera Cruz to Vancouver and walk across carrying your supposed crime, drugs, and taking jobs. Easy.

Anyone wanting to run for President on the GOP side of the coin who realize they'll get very few votes from immigrants and very few votes from Ethnic minorities could make the same idiotic claim. However, it would be irresponsible since there is zero chance of implementation. The difference is Trump says it and you guys believe it for some reason.

Trump is saying Obama care is a mess, it is and most people agree with that.
But the left will not focus on the fact that people's premiums have gone up, and many physicians and hospitals are not accepting patients on Obamacare. And let's not forget the famous "you can keep your doctor" lie which the left isn't holding Obama accountable.
Depends who you ask:

7-23-2015-2-00-29-PM.png

But lets take your word for it although there is not much evidence of it...

Great. So what is Trump going to replace it with? Nothing? Again....details.

Trump is saying that Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster and he is perceived as a weak leader who has no idea what he's doing. Most people agree with that.

By a slim margin, yes.

Quinnipiac.jpg

It's 5 out of 10 vs. 4 out of 10. Hardly anything to say "ah-ha!" about.

But the left is busy whitewashing the fact that Americans do not feel safe and the world has virtually collapsed under Obama.
4TVRZZJXQ2LO.jpg

Virtually Collapsed? Hilarious. Anyway....Trumps plans are what exactly? Yeah, I hear he's going to "get tough" with our allies/enemies etc... Nobody is sure what that means and, if they were honest, they would have to consider that a lot of our friends/enemies own our debt and that it is very hard to demand your creditor does anything.

Trump is saying that veterans have been betrayed and the veteran scandal happened under Obama's watch.
Can't argue with that. The VA scandal is a true scandal and Obama's management style seems to act as an incubator for stuff like this--the "no drama Obama" moniker he has. The same thing happened with the IRS and Secret Service.

Seems like Trump wants to do something here..what is it? Any idea how much and how he'll pay for it? No?

Trump is saying that Obama has divided Americans instead of bringing them together. He is a divider not a uniter.
B U L L S H I T

Tell me this; who have you been "turned against" by Obama? If he's divided you against someone/something...who/what is it?

Americans have begun to realize that the leftist controlled media is a propaganda arm of the democrat party and will never objectively report anything any longer. That is why despite all the demonization and false accusations, Trump remains popular and in fact he's been spot-on on many issues. As Trump himself put it well, they are the new silent majority.

He's telling people what they want to hear and, what do you know....his popularity is rising. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. How responsible it is to promise that taxes will be cut, spending will be increased, and you'll be able to take jobs away from illegal aliens because he'll deport 11,000,000 of them--free of charge--remains to be seen. How republicans who were once for the sensible center have been co-opted by a liberal will be topic of debate for quite a while.

He's telling the truth and people agree with him because of it. We have an illegal immigration problem nothing has been done about it, America and the world are far more unstable and less secure thanks to Obama, ACA has been a disaster and will get worse after 2016 when the businesses kicks in, and we have race riots, cop bashing, and a divisive non leader in the White House for the last 7 years. Your propaganda mill won't change a thing.
No one seems to have an answer for his popularity except to say that they agree with him on most of his issues. Those who oppose Trump are usually the Democrats who want to continue this slide into doom they are leading us into now.

We have had an incompetent fool as president for 8 years and a Secretary of State who was not only incompetent and matching Obama in dishonesty/. We need to stop this spiral downhill.

Most people agree with Trump but are afraid to say so because the leftist media has turned him into a monster. At election time this will translate into votes for Trump in the polling booth.

"If you look - look at - I mean, look at what's going on with your gasoline prices. They're going to go to $5, $6, $7 and we don't have anybody in Washington that calls OPEC and says, 'Fellas, it's time. It's over. You're not going to do it anymore.'

The rest of the story is...what is Trump going to do to coerce OPEC into charging us less for gasoline?

"Regulations and regulatory is going through the roof. It's almost impossible to get anything done in the country."

"Our military has to be strengthened. Our vets have to be taken care of. We have to end Obamacare, and we have to make our country great again, and I will do that."

The rest of the story is that the conflicting statements of taking care of veterans and getting rid of a healthcare program seem to be at odds with one another. Especially since he's supposed to reduce the size of government at the same time "strengthening" the military which is already the greatest the world has ever seen.

Responsible candidates could make all sorts of statements that would never come true as well. The only thing Trump is doing is saying a bunch of stuff people want to hear with zero plans (and I think zero intentions) to make any of it materialize.

Trump is saying that we have an illegal immigration problem that is translating into loss of jobs and an influx of criminals and drugs into the US. Most people agree with that but the left demonizes him as "anti immigrant". Which he isn't.

Trump is saying Obama care is a mess, it is and most people agree with that. But the left will not focus on the fact that people's premiums have gone up, and many physicians and hospitals are not accepting patients on Obamacare. And let's not forget the famous "you can keep your doctor" lie which the left isn't holding Obama accountable.

Trump is saying that Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster and he is perceived as a weak leader who has no idea what he's doing. Most people agree with that. But the left is busy whitewashing the fact that Americans do not feel safe and the world has virtually collapsed under Obama.

Trump is saying that veterans have been betrayed and the veteran scandal happened under Obama's watch.

Trump is saying that Obama has divided Americans instead of bringing them together. He is a divider not a uniter.

Americans have begun to realize that the leftist controlled media is a propaganda arm of the democrat party and will never objectively report anything any longer. That is why despite all the demonization and false accusations, Trump remains popular and in fact he's been spot-on on many issues. As Trump himself put it well, they are the new silent majority.

It was the outrageous lies that the leftist media continue to write about Donald Trump that convinced he that he is the right candidate. I wasn't sure he was serious before. Now I am. The more the liberal media lies about Donald Trump the more I realize their desperation and willingness to write anything - do anything - to try to defeat Donald Trump. It's truly pathetic and I do not believe they have any idea how bad they look. They have no credibility left. If they said the sky was blue today I'd have to go outside and check first. The American people cannot believe anything the leftist media says. As for the polls?? They are now claiming he lost 12 points - meanwhile another poll reported for the same day that he was up 4 points and at 35% now. I would not believe any polls being put out by the liberal left that claim Trump is losing ground. He's not. He's gaining it. Everywhere he goes.

When Trump becomes the nominee the leftist media will self destruct. People forget that Trump is a New Yorker with years of experience wrestling leftist media whack jobs and bringing them to their knees.

You're in for an education.

When Trump becomes the nominee the leftist media will self destruct. People forget that Trump is a New Yorker with years of experience wrestling leftist media whack jobs and bringing them to their knees.

Trump is also faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Hey, I mean as long as we're inventing myths here...

Trump is also faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Its pretty clear that intellectual dishonesty is becoming one of the cornerstones of supporting Trump if not conservatism in general.

Its pretty clear that intellectual dishonesty is becoming one of the cornerstones of supporting Trump if not conservatism in general.

And intellectual honesty is the cornerstone of being a Obama / Hillary supporter. Ya right.

I noticed you didn't fully quote what he said about Mexicans and for good reason. You have to be careful since it's not pretty.

images

"We have an illegal immigration problem that is translating into a loss of jobs and an influx of criminals and drugs" I'm guessing that you're speaking about the guys crossing the border since drug dogs and pat-downs are happening at
airports.

So building the wall makes sense. As I have said years before Donald ever thought of it (From February 2012).

The rub is that somehow he'll make Mexico pay for it. In no one's fantasy could he compel Mexico to pay for this. In no one's fantasy would Mexico pay for it. It ignores any immigration from the North. Simply buy a plane ticket from Vera Cruz to Vancouver and walk across carrying your supposed crime, drugs, and taking jobs. Easy.

Anyone wanting to run for President on the GOP side of the coin who realize they'll get very few votes from immigrants and very few votes from Ethnic minorities could make the same idiotic claim. However, it would be irresponsible since there is zero chance of implementation. The difference is Trump says it and you guys believe it for some reason.

But the left will not focus on the fact that people's premiums have gone up, and many physicians and hospitals are not accepting patients on Obamacare. And let's not forget the famous "you can keep your doctor" lie which the left isn't holding Obama accountable.
Depends who you ask:

7-23-2015-2-00-29-PM.png

Trump is saying that Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster and he is perceived as a weak leader who has no idea what he's doing. Most people agree with that.

By a slim margin, yes.

Quinnipiac.jpg

But the left is busy whitewashing the fact that Americans do not feel safe and the world has virtually collapsed under Obama.
4TVRZZJXQ2LO.jpg

Virtually Collapsed? Hilarious. Anyway....Trumps plans are what exactly? Yeah, I hear he's going to "get tough" with our allies/enemies etc... Nobody is sure what that means and, if they were honest, they would have to consider that a lot of our friends/enemies own our debt and that it is very hard to demand your creditor does anything.

Can't argue with that. The VA scandal is a true scandal and Obama's management style seems to act as an incubator for stuff like this--the "no drama Obama" moniker he has. The same thing happened with the IRS and Secret Service.

Seems like Trump wants to do something here..what is it? Any idea how much and how he'll pay for it? No?

B U L L S H I T

Tell me this; who have you been "turned against" by Obama? If he's divided you against someone/something...who/what is it?

He's telling people what they want to hear and, what do you know....his popularity is rising. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. How responsible it is to promise that taxes will be cut, spending will be increased, and you'll be able to take jobs away from illegal aliens because he'll deport 11,000,000 of them--free of charge--remains to be seen. How republicans who were once for the sensible center have been co-opted by a liberal will be topic of debate for quite a while.

He's telling the truth and people agree with him because of it. We have an illegal immigration problem nothing has been done about it, America and the world are far more unstable and less secure thanks to Obama, ACA has been a disaster and will get worse after 2016 when the businesses kicks in, and we have race riots, cop bashing, and a divisive non leader in the White House for the last 7 years. Your propaganda mill won't change a thing.

Trump is saying Obama care is a mess, it is and most people agree with that. But the left will not focus on the fact that people's premiums have gone up, and many physicians and hospitals are not accepting patients on Obamacare. And let's not forget the famous "you can keep your doctor" lie which the left isn't holding Obama accountable.

Trump is saying that Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster and he is perceived as a weak leader who has no idea what he's doing. Most people agree with that. But the left is busy whitewashing the fact that Americans do not feel safe and the world has virtually collapsed under Obama.

It was the outrageous lies that the leftist media continue to write about Donald Trump that convinced he that he is the right candidate. I wasn't sure he was serious before. Now I am. The more the liberal media lies about Donald Trump the more I realize their desperation and willingness to write anything - do anything - to try to defeat Donald Trump. It's truly pathetic and I do not believe they have any idea how bad they look. They have no credibility left. If they said the sky was blue today I'd have to go outside and check first. The American people cannot believe anything the leftist media says. As for the polls?? They are now claiming he lost 12 points - meanwhile another poll reported for the same day that he was up 4 points and at 35% now. I would not believe any polls being put out by the liberal left that claim Trump is losing ground. He's not. He's gaining it. Everywhere he goes.

Actually you are. People are sick and tired of the false reporting by the leftist media, and Trump is someone who knows how to deal with their shit. Ask any New Yorker.

Donald Trump Spars With Journalist: ‘You Should be Ashamed’
Real-estate tycoon Donald Trump engaged in a Twitter battle Friday with NY Magazine editor Dan Amira after the journalist told him that his wife is waiting for him to die.

“Your wife is waiting for you to die,” Amira tweeted at Trump on Friday.

Trump had earlier said he enjoyed watching “dishonest [NY Mag] writers” who “suffer the magazine’s failure.”

Nonetheless, Amira’s Tweet did not go unnoticed by the Trumps and they engaged in a short spar with Amira, calling for his dismissal from his publication.

And intellectual honesty is the cornerstone of being a Obama / Hillary supporter. Ya right.

:rofl:

images

airports.

Depends who you ask:

7-23-2015-2-00-29-PM.png

By a slim margin, yes.

Quinnipiac.jpg

4TVRZZJXQ2LO.jpg

B U L L S H I T

Actually you are. People are sick and tired of the false reporting by the leftist media, and Trump is someone who knows how to deal with their shit. Ask any New Yorker.

Real-estate tycoon Donald Trump engaged in a Twitter battle Friday with NY Magazine editor Dan Amira after the journalist told him that his wife is waiting for him to die.

Trump had earlier said he enjoyed watching “dishonest [NY Mag] writers” who “suffer the magazine’s failure.”

Nonetheless, Amira’s Tweet did not go unnoticed by the Trumps and they engaged in a short spar with Amira, calling for his dismissal from his publication.

Okay...watch and learn. I just hope the eventual undertow of the upcoming disaster is enough to fracture the GOP going forward.. Eventually the voters will demand specifics and the unsustainable nature of all of the promises will be brought to light. Always happens.

I'm sure Donald will call someone a name again and try to deflect but it won't work.

images

airports.

Depends who you ask:

7-23-2015-2-00-29-PM.png

By a slim margin, yes.

Quinnipiac.jpg

4TVRZZJXQ2LO.jpg

B U L L S H I T

Okay...watch and learn. I just hope the eventual undertow of the upcoming disaster is enough to fracture the GOP going forward.. Eventually the voters will demand specifics and the unsustainable nature of all of the promises will be brought to light. Always happens.

I'm sure Donald will call someone a name again and try to deflect but it won't work.

And specifically how will Hillary's foreign policy be any better than the disaster she was responsible for, which we are suffering from today. Have they asked her for the specifics on that? Oh wait, she's busy walking on water. And besides Obama was the first black and now Hillary is a going to be the first woman, so how dare people ask her for specifics!

images

airports.

Depends who you ask:

7-23-2015-2-00-29-PM.png

By a slim margin, yes.

Quinnipiac.jpg

4TVRZZJXQ2LO.jpg

B U L L S H I T

And specifically how will Hillary's foreign policy be any better than the disaster she was responsible for, which we are suffering from today. Have they asked her for the specifics on that? Oh wait, she's busy walking on water. And besides Obama was the first black and now Hillary is a going to be the first woman, so how dare people ask her for specifics!

Disaster? We're not fighting (and dying) by the scores in the middle east in unwinnable wars that will, eventually, seat a prime minister that must hate us to keep his seat. Russia is doing the fighting and dying in the middle east. Gasoline is down below $2 a gallon in some if not most places.

We can only hope the next "disaster" is as beneficial to us as the past one...LOL

• DOCUMENT LEAK: VA GOP Establishment’s "Loyalty Oath" Scheme to Suppress Insurgents Trump & Cruz
    Doug Ross @ Journal ^ | November 25, 2015 | Doug Ross
    The Last Refuge blog (also known as The Conservative Treehouse) has done yeoman's work exposing the GOP establishment's plot to jam Jeb Bush down the collective throats of the electorate. Despite Bush's single-digit poll numbers, the GOPe remains fixated on a Bush candidacy (and, by extension, a Hillary presidency, since Bush has zero chance of winning a general election). Most recently, Virginia's old guard has proffered a laughably obvious ploy to deter independent, Tea Party, Reagan Democrat, and Constitutional Conservatives who have abandoned the Republican establishment from voting in the GOP primary....
I need to pay attention to this since I am moving to Va next summer!

Disaster? We're not fighting (and dying) by the scores in the middle east in unwinnable wars that will, eventually, seat a prime minister that must hate us to keep his seat. Russia is doing the fighting and dying in the middle east. Gasoline is down below $2 a gallon in some if not most places.

We can only hope the next "disaster" is as beneficial to us as the past one...LOL

Yes, the Arab Spring was a disaster, Syria is a disaster, the Iraq pullout was a disaster, our relationship with Russia is a disaster (reset button my ass), our relationship with our allies is a disaster, Islamists are on the March all over the world, and we are less secure than ever before in a highly unstable, violent and volatile world. Can it get any worse than this, other than WWIII which we are getting closer to everyday?

All of it of course a result of Hillary Clinton's short tenure as Secretary of State. Just imagine what it will be like when she becomes president. God forbid.

Meanwhile, 15 brain dead droolers came to lick rubio's open border donors asses. Trump is the only candidate generating enthusiasm.

SOLD OUT=> Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota (Photos) - The Gateway Pundit

Trump is not going to stop it.

Especially since he won't be elected. His base are the masses of the uneducated that like what he says, even if all he says is lies. They don't care that he can't prove some of his comments.....like the thousands cheering in NJ on 9/11, but who cares, it sounds good to them.

Yes, the Arab Spring was a disaster, Syria is a disaster, the Iraq pullout was a disaster, our relationship with Russia is a disaster (reset button my ass), our relationship with our allies is a disaster, Islamists are on the March all over the world, and we are less secure than ever before in a highly unstable, violent and volatile world. Can it get any worse than this, other than WWIII which we are getting closer to everyday?

All of it of course a result of Hillary Clinton's short tenure as Secretary of State. Just imagine what it will be like when she becomes president. God forbid.

You are still in denial? Most of the problems with ISIS can be linked back to the doofus George W Bush....of course, most conservatives will never admit that one of theirs could be that dumb.....now they're rooting for someone dumber....Donald Trump!:eek:

More emails released with hundreds of more CLASSIFIED documents sent to those without clearances.

ALL FELONIES

You live in an alternate universe, don't you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back