Thousands cheer Farrakhan in Atlanta

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
By ERRIN HAINES, Associated Press Writer
2 hours, 55 minutes ago

ATLANTA - In a rare public appearance, Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan urged black Americans on Tuesday night to separate from mainstream culture to establish and support their own community.

Nearly eight months after delivering what was thought to be his farewell speech, a smiling Farrakhan strode onstage at the Atlanta Civic Center to an applauding and cheering audience of nearly 5,000. He warned the crowd not to be distracted by the successes of recent decades.

"We have to come out of the thinking of a slave and come into the thinking and acting of free men and women," Farrakhan said. "We cannot depend on others for what the horrible condition of our people demands now that we do for ourselves."

more ... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071017/ap_on_re_us/farrakhan_speech

Well, this explains where lieberalism has been ... :lol:

Isn't it interesting that a bigot can reach such stature? A racist written about as if he is some modern day prophet, a Moses for the 21st century. How is it possible that a bigoted segregationist such as Farrakhan garners the respect of reporters everywhere? Since when did a racist's message of hate resonate so deeply that the orator is not condemned out of hand? When did the press stop calling a racist a racist?

Isn't it interesting that a bigot can reach such stature? A racist written about as if he is some modern day prophet, a Moses for the 21st century. How is it possible that a bigoted segregationist such as Farrakhan garners the respect of reporters everywhere? Since when did a racist's message of hate resonate so deeply that the orator is not condemned out of hand? When did the press stop calling a racist a racist?

They don't call ANY black person a racist. Jesse , Al, Farrakan, the list is quite large. But let a white man praise an old retiring Senator and HE is a racist. Let some one use the word niggeredly and HE is a racist. Even after he shows everyone what the word REALLY means.

If 2 white men had been killing black men in and around Washington DC with sniper rifles, when they were caught it would have been a race riot. There would have been demands for hate crime charges. But 2 black men killing whites, just another statistic.

Jesse blackmails Corporations and Cities to tune of millions and it is just another day in America.He hires and illegally pays his mistress from those funds and NOTHING happens. Al Sharpton incites riots and nothing to see here folks, move along. The Congressional Black Caucaus kicks out a black Republican but keeps the name, nothing to see here people move along.

Black Conservative politicians and Judges are portrayed in this most egregious racist manner, using all the catch words and symbols of racism and... Nothing to see here people, move along.

A black Congress woman physically attacks police and SHE is the victim. A Black Congressman extorts thousands of dollars, is caught red handed , hides evidence in his Congressional offices and HE is a victim when the police search his offices after MONTHS of demanding the evidence .

Can you imagine what the press would have done if these people were white?

Easily.

Whites are not allowed to even THINK of their white identity, as individuals and certainly not as groups. Much LESS speak, write, organize or meet along those lines. It's forbidden, strictly.

Meanwhile, other races are ENCOURAGED and APPLAUDED for doing just that -- whites are even asked to support it.

This is not a state of affairs that can continue.

when they found out he wasnt white, and wasnt a christian

I wonder how many whites are murdered by racists non-whites every day, and its covered up by the media

They don't call ANY black person a racist. Jesse , Al, Farrakan, the list is quite large. But let a white man praise an old retiring Senator and HE is a racist. Let some one use the word niggeredly and HE is a racist. Even after he shows everyone what the word REALLY means.

If 2 white men had been killing black men in and around Washington DC with sniper rifles, when they were caught it would have been a race riot. There would have been demands for hate crime charges. But 2 black men killing whites, just another statistic.

Jesse blackmails Corporations and Cities to tune of millions and it is just another day in America.He hires and illegally pays his mistress from those funds and NOTHING happens. Al Sharpton incites riots and nothing to see here folks, move along. The Congressional Black Caucaus kicks out a black Republican but keeps the name, nothing to see here people move along.

Black Conservative politicians and Judges are portrayed in this most egregious racist manner, using all the catch words and symbols of racism and... Nothing to see here people, move along.

A black Congress woman physically attacks police and SHE is the victim. A Black Congressman extorts thousands of dollars, is caught red handed , hides evidence in his Congressional offices and HE is a victim when the police search his offices after MONTHS of demanding the evidence .

everything you just said, is 100% true

\
Easily.

Whites are not allowed to even THINK of their white identity, as individuals and certainly not as groups. Much LESS speak, write, organize or meet along those lines. It's forbidden, strictly.

Meanwhile, other races are ENCOURAGED and APPLAUDED for doing just that -- whites are even asked to support it.

Easily.

I had to think about this response long, and hard.

I grew up a military brat, my father was a pilot in the USAF for damn near 30 years, we lived all over the world, met lots of really interesting, and intelligent people, of ALL races. Also met some really dumb ass's.

I also was in the military, 1965 to 1968, some bad times, and yet, I met, and became friends with many people of different races, black, yellow, brown, and red, I myself am Native American.

Still and all, America, though seen as a "melting pot", is the MOST racist of all the countries I've lived in.

The PROBLEM however, ISN'T the whites, its the other people of "color".

Hell, a large majority of my Indian brothers hate not only the white man, but EVERYONE.

The blacks, in my humble opinion, are the absolute worst.

Using percentages, they make up the highest count of those on welfare, in prison, lowest education, on drugs, single family parents, and poor health.

I mean REALLY, what does that tell us? I KNOW what it tells ME, these people as a race have some serious issues, that need to be dealt with.

And, to allow people like Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan, to rule their world is a major mistake, and just shows how sad they really are.

Just the way I see it..................:eusa_think:

I wonder how many whites are murdered by racists non-whites every day, and its covered up by the media

Very disturbing...

The Color of Crime

Race, Crime, and Justice in America

Major Findings:

• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

http://www.amren.com/store/colorcrime.htm

The blacks, in my humble opinion, are the absolute worst.

I'll have to say, that the majority of interaction I've ever had in my life with blacks was the eight years I spent in the Air Force, and I concur, the worst racist people I ever met were all black.

Farrahkan is a good example of this, and that is why blacks flock to adore him. There should be total outrage at this, but whites are not permitted to use the word racist when referring to blacks or mexicans. Us whites have been "enslaved" into our own hell of being the only true racists on earth, or so the blacks and mexicans will have it.

im out of rep, so please remind me to pos rep you tommorrow ok?

I'll have to say, that the majority of interaction I've ever had in my life with blacks was the eight years I spent in the Air Force, and I concur, the worst racist people I ever met were all black.

Farrahkan is a good example of this, and that is why blacks flock to adore him. There should be total outrage at this, but whites are not permitted to use the word racist when referring to blacks or mexicans. Us whites have been "enslaved" into our own hell of being the only true racists on earth, or so the blacks and mexicans will have it.

Easily.

What's going to stop it? If nothing else, whites are being outbred.

What's going to stop it? If nothing else, whites are being outbred.

True.

I don't know.

But for myself, just shrugging shoulders and giving up doesn't seem the path of courage. I want to at least speak out about it. But it seems I can barely do that much without getting fired from job.

New Topics

Forum List

Back