Thousands call Planned Parenthood for mammograms after Obama's claim

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011

Read more: Thousands call Planned Parenthood for mammograms after Obama's claim :: EWTN News

Nearly 2,000 pro-lifers called local Planned Parenthood clinics Oct. 18 to schedule mammograms, after President Obama implied the organization offers the service.

"When Gov. Romney says that we should eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood, there are millions of women all across the country who rely on Planned Parenthood for not just contraceptive care, they rely on it for mammograms,” said Obama Oct. 16 during the second presidential debate.

Read more: Thousands call Planned Parenthood for mammograms after Obama's claim :: EWTN News

Nearly 2,000 pro-lifers called local Planned Parenthood clinics Oct. 18 to schedule mammograms, after President Obama implied the organization offers the service.

"When Gov. Romney says that we should eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood, there are millions of women all across the country who rely on Planned Parenthood for not just contraceptive care, they rely on it for mammograms,” said Obama Oct. 16 during the second presidential debate.

You don't just get a mammogram. You have to be "referred" by a competent health care provider. I linked to this before. Don't you guys ever learn?

You don't just get a mammogram. You have to be "referred" by a competent health care provider. I linked to this before. Don't you guys ever learn?

that is complete bullshit. you don't have to be referred. just because obama lied about PP, doesn't mean you have to defend him.

So PP telling women they need to get a mamogram is exactly the same as what Obama said??? Right, don't you people ever read?

Obama did not imply the "refer" People for Mammograms. He Implied if you cut PP, woman will go with out Mammograms.

It was a clear attempt to mislead the American people. One of many.

Last edited:
When Governor Romney says that we should eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood, there are millions of women all across the country who rely on Planned Parenthood for not just contraceptive care. They rely on it for mammograms, for cervical cancer screenings. That's a pocketbook issue for women and families all across the country.

Obama's exact words.

He lied.

When Governor Romney says that we should eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood, there are millions of women all across the country who rely on Planned Parenthood for not just contraceptive care. They rely on it for mammograms, for cervical cancer screenings. That's a pocketbook issue for women and families all across the country.

Obama's exact words.

He lied.

Again.

Obama's exact words.

He lied.

It's worse, he doesn't know.

PP is a shill organization for abortion advocates. They take tax payer money ostensibly for women's health services- but basically they can shift funding so as to provide free abortions.

If we continue to fund them they need to separate the two entities abortion services from all other services so that we can follow the money!

Last edited:
PP is a shill organization for abortion advocates. They take tax payer money ostensibly for women's health services- but basically they can shift funding so has to provide free abortions.

If we continue to fund them they need to separate the two entities abortion services from all other services so that we can follow the money!

Won't happen if Obama wins, he likes thinning the weeds (not a Sanger quote)

PP is a shill organization for abortion advocates. They take tax payer money ostensibly for women's health services- but basically they can shift funding so as to provide free abortions.

Obama is going to lose...I have been saying so for the past 6 months. I also believe it will be by a wider margin then what he beat McCain by...

It would be a fairly easy to write bill separating the entities for funding purposes. Has to happen IMO for fairness and transparency sake.

If they actually went to Planned Parrenthood for breast exam and there were concern, P. P. would provide funding for mammograms for low income women. It does not provide mammograms on demand.

Obama is going to lose...I have been saying so for the past 6 months. I also believe it will be by a wider margin then what he beat McCain by...

It would be a fairly easy to write bill separating the entities for funding purposes. Has to happen IMO for fairness and transparency sake.

Better pray your ass that he don't lose. Because if Romney/Ryan wins you will lose and your chidlren's children will lose also. Put aside your hatred and racism and get the facts before it is too late.

Last edited:
Used to be, it was a very big deal when a POTUS baldface lied to the American public.

This polesmoke does it three times each day before breakfast.

Untitled-5.jpg

Better pray your ass that he don't lose. Because if Romney/Ryan wins you will lose and your chidlren's children will lose also. Put aside your hatred and racism and get the facts before it is too late.

Where in the hell have you been for the last 4 years. You have to have been visiting another planet not to know that Obama has put more debt on your grandchildren then did all the Presidents before him. What he has done to our children is the BIGGEST reason not to vote for Obama. For you to post what you posted takes a special kind of detachment from reality. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you just forgot what Obama did to your children.

I am not racist or hateful. I am disgusted however by a stupid old woman coming on here espousing her own hateful fear mongering..yes, I am talking about you.

Get used to saying president Romney old woman.

If they actually went to Planned Parrenthood for breast exam and there were concern, P. P. would provide funding for mammograms for low income women. It does not provide mammograms on demand.

They do not provide mammograms at all you twit!

Forum List

Back