Thoughts?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmByfTKKUV4]YouTube - Police Overreact with a Taser Gun[/ame]

And thanks for the narration, roomy.

That guy was acting a little strange but not warranted to have that many cops there. They could have handled that situation much better. The tazer at the end, while it looks like it wasn't needed, I also noticed that only one hand was cuffed and perhaps the guy made a move and the cop was jumpy.

The mother while I know I would be upset if my son just got tazered, still should have had the mind set to hear the officer tell her to get back in the car! Maybe both were drunk.

Another unnecessary tazering ...

What I'd like to know is what happened AFTER the arrest. Were any charges even pressed against the guy?

That guy was acting a little strange but not warranted to have that many cops there.

Maybe all those cops were in the police cruiser from which the video was being filmed...like the clown-filled Volkswagen beetle at the circus.

That guy was acting a little strange but not warranted to have that many cops there. They could have handled that situation much better. The tazer at the end, while it looks like it wasn't needed, I also noticed that only one hand was cuffed and perhaps the guy made a move and the cop was jumpy.

The mother while I know I would be upset if my son just got tazered, still should have had the mind set to hear the officer tell her to get back in the car! Maybe both were drunk.

The smart thing to do for your child would be to get back in the car. Not sure if I could either. The cops were expecting some trouble but they could have thought things through just a little better. Hard to watch.

no time to watch a vid, my time is precious, i have to waste it on a US message board. thoughts? none. lobby to put it into another forum if you are serious.

Forum List

Back