Thoughts & Prayers

"Thoughts and prayers" is just a polite way of saying....Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway
Okay, I'll not use code talk.......... Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway. :eusa_whistle:
go shoot yourself fn repub ah

Most Democrat Voters are angry far left wing crackpots.
If they had their Nazicrat wet dream come true and they banned guns the Democrat Criminals and Democrat Terrorist would go on wild killing sprees because they would know that everyone is defenseless.

It's already been shown that gun free zones are often chosen as targets by those wishing to commit mayhem and misery.

"Thoughts and prayers" is just a polite way of saying....Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway
Okay, I'll not use code talk.......... Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway. :eusa_whistle:
Could you try that again in English? If you're able..........

I think Eddie's drunk and/or high 24/7.

ou gave your thoughts and prayers after the U.T. clock tower shooting in 1966 (16 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Columbine shooting in 1999(13 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Atlanta day trader shooting also in 1999(12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007 (32 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Ft. Hood shooting in 2009 (12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Tucson shooting which killed a federal judge and injured a U.S. Congresswoman in 2011 (6 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Sandy Hook shooting of mostly 6 & 7 year olds in 2012 (27 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Aurora theater shooting also in 2012 (12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Pulse Nightclub shooting in 2016 (49 killed);

And you've given your thoughts and prayers after the Las Vegas killing mere days ago in 2017 (59 killed).

I know it's too soon to discuss gun control but it's always too early. So let's not discuss gun control so soon on the heels of the latest shooting but do keep those thoughts and prayers coming.
so when is the next person that loses their sanity and does the next one? son, it's what you need. You will never make a gun stop firing when a human has a finger on the trigger. So fix the human. can you?

I'd like to hear it too BUT I can give a good guess ""it won't stop murders like this etc etc """
Actually MY guess would be that they would argue the Constitutionality of the call to outlaw things like Bump Stocks. I mean, these are the guys who have argued the right to have armor piercing rounds because the constitution protects our right to own guns.

ou gave your thoughts and prayers after the U.T. clock tower shooting in 1966 (16 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Columbine shooting in 1999(13 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Atlanta day trader shooting also in 1999(12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007 (32 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Ft. Hood shooting in 2009 (12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Tucson shooting which killed a federal judge and injured a U.S. Congresswoman in 2011 (6 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Sandy Hook shooting of mostly 6 & 7 year olds in 2012 (27 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Aurora theater shooting also in 2012 (12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Pulse Nightclub shooting in 2016 (49 killed);

And you've given your thoughts and prayers after the Las Vegas killing mere days ago in 2017 (59 killed).

I know it's too soon to discuss gun control but it's always too early. So let's not discuss gun control so soon on the heels of the latest shooting but do keep those thoughts and prayers coming.

Here's some "food for thought" about the NRA.....

In its early days, the National Rifle Association was a grassroots social club that prided itself on independence from corporate influence.

While that is still part of the organization's core function, today less than half of the NRA's revenues come from program fees and membership dues.

The bulk of the group's money now comes in the form of contributions, grants, royalty income, and advertising, much of it originating from gun industry sources.

Since 2005, the gun industry and its corporate allies have given between $20 million and $52.6 million to it through the NRA Ring of Freedom sponsor program. Donors include firearm companies like Midway USA, Springfield Armory Inc, Pierce Bullet Seal Target Systems, and Beretta USA Corporation. Other supporters from the gun industry include Cabala's, Sturm Rugar & Co, and Smith & Wesson.

How The Gun Industry Funnels Tens Of Millions Of Dollars To The NRA

Terrible.
I try to never donate or contribute in any way to organizations I agree with.

Before the full body count has been completed is too soon. This might be the fastest politicians have ever raced to politicize a shooting.

That being said...

IMO there is not one single piece of legislation that can be proposed that would have stopped the Vegas shooting from happening or that would prevent any such shootings in the future.

I consider myself Conservative, and I know some fellow conservatives may disagree with me here, but just because that is a fact should not mean steps can not be taken to try to minimize violence. Here's a few ideas / areas that could be looked at -

AUTOMATIC WEAPONS:
No one can walk into a gun shop or gun show and buy an 'automatic' weapon...but for about $99 you can buy a kit on-line that will help you convert your Semi-' into an 'Auto'.
- Regulating the sale / ownership of these could be addressed.

BUMP STOCKS:
Who really needs a kit to turn their 'Semi' into an 'Auto' when you can purchase and use a BUMP STOCK. This gun stock is designed to slide to accommodate and USE the recoil to fire multiple consecutive rounds without losing stability / accuracy.

BACKGROUND CHECKS:
The term 'Gun Show Loophole is not accurate. The real issue is a 'private citizen / seller loophole'. Some states to not require private citizens to conduct background checks before selling their weapons.
-- Example / Admitted fictitious but gets the point across: Part of the problem is the idea of how does 'Farmer Bubba' do a background check on his farmer neighbor 'Wilbur' in order to sell 'Wilbur' his .22 / .410 for squirrel hunting.

ARMOR PIERCING ROUNDS:
"It's perfectly legal to possess, purchase, sell or shoot armor piercing ammunition. It's not legal to manufacture or import armor piercing ammunition. In order to manufacture AP rounds, you have to hold a type 10 FFL (18 USC sec. 922(a)(7))."
-
Arguments FOR being able to buy armor piercing rounds include 'Constitutional Right', reference to a 'militia' ...and these days if you are going to fight against Rooskies of Iranians invading in tanks and body armor you need armor piercing rounds. Then there are the times when you are deer hunting and come across Bambi wearing a flak vest. :p
- Regulating the sale / ownership of these could be addressed.

SUPPRESSORS (NOT 'SILENCERS'):
When you hear 'silencer' most people can't help but think about 'Assassins' and the such. DON'T! Some were making fun of gun owners who claim they want them for hearing protection. It's not that far-fetched. Ever see people shooting at a gun range - they are wearing hearing protection. If you are a hunter and you are worried about your hearing you don't want to be wearing those headsets (or earplugs) walking through the woods. If you're not a hunter you may say 'BS', but it can be argued.
so again, I've never seen a gun kill someone by itself. And Until someone can predict when sane men go insane, there is absolutely no way to stop this kind of thing. I'm always open for a discussion, but the gun isn't the problem.

Wrong republican skunk Not for many years when I too was a republican

go back to school repub dummy
Another idiot who has no idea what I meant....... Must be that mindless us vs them mentality getting in the way....... :rofl:

Probably forgot his helmet when they picked him up on the short bus........

Another idiot who has no idea what I meant....... Must be that mindless us vs them mentality getting in the way....... :rofl:
maybe I didn't But you could have made yourself clearer and anyway it doesn't make me a bad guy

maybe I didn't But you could have made yourself clearer and anyway it doesn't make me a bad guy
Nope, just being you makes you a bad guy...... Of course jumping to conclusions doesn't help any either...... :thup:

Nope, just being you makes you a bad guy...... Of course jumping to conclusions doesn't help any either...... :thup:
and me being a bad guy isn't jumping to conclusions?

No, it's being insultingly funny......... Think Don Rickles........

No, it's being insultingly funny.........
well just between you and I I'm a really good guy I just despise Repubs in office and the sheep that follow them Just ask jon and will and Billy K They know

Of course I know that expressing condolences doesn't really do anything or change the tragedy that happened....but it doesn't do any harm either. It's usually meant in good faith even if it's ineffectual. I just think it's respectful for anyone who has died or suffered in such a situation, that's all. No cold-blooded conspiracy, just human inclination.

saw him in vegas when he was doing the small rooms many years ago

saw him in vegas when he was doing the small rooms many years ago
look at that lady over there ,,,she must be jewish 90 degrees out and shes wearing a fur coat

Of course I know that expressing condolences doesn't really do anything or change the tragedy that happened....but it doesn't do any harm either. It's usually meant in good faith even if it's ineffectual. I just think it's respectful for anyone who has died or suffered in such a situation, that's all. No cold-blooded conspiracy, just human inclination.
I certainly agree but when can actions supercede prayers?

Hasn't it been shown that most of these horrific events are at the hands of left leaning psychos? Maybe if we just ban liberals from possessing firearms we could put a stop to the madness.

Forum List

Back