Thoughts & Prayers

The gun cult, Congressional Republicans, the NRA, gun manufacturers, are not moved by deaths. They'll watch the next mass murder and the one after that and so on in perpetuity and will forever put money and votes above lives. It isn't them being killed it is someone else, and they could not give a shit. Their only prayers are for more people to buy guns to protect themselves from all the people that have bought guns.

And these same people will claim to be Christians. A religion of 'peace'.

To say that so many millions of your fellow countrymen are cold, callous monsters that are completely unaffected by horrific events to make points on a political board is pretty vile crap.
You people don't have the corner market on empathy and compassion... You just pretend you do.

Just because, in the wake of a heartbreaking horror, we don't rush about to grab guns from law abiding citizens and make senseless and redundant laws that help nothing, doesn't mean we don't care.

I suspect you know that

I have (and I am proud of) my sense of humor......But, for the life of me I CANNOT find one chuckle emanating from 58 dead, fellow Americans attending a concert.
It's 59 dead and over 480 wounded. I am glad to hear you can get serious when you want to, but again, if you can control your emotions, don't allow those emotions to rush to try to push liberal agenda and control that could not have prevented the violence in Vegas and will not stop future violence.

Banking's and more laws?
Tried and big fail.

No,moron.....I am a firm believer that all you idiots should buy a tank for your front lawn and have a small nuke in your basement......just in case the government comes after you.....(what an asshole....LOL)

Pot calling the kettle black.

Well hell, I guess that makes it all ok then....justifies your inability to curb the gun violence and provides you with the ability to abandon Chicago as a 'loss' and move on to trying to turn the rest of America into 'Chicago'.

That type of fucked up "conclusion"makes sense only to idiots and, sure enough...

we don't rush about to grab guns from law abiding citizens and make senseless and redundant laws that help nothing, doesn't mean we don't care.

BULLSHIT.......Who the fuck stated that all your precious guns should be taken away???.....WHO???

That type of fucked up "conclusion"makes sense only to idiots and, sure enough...
Oh cut the crap. You tell me what Liberal policy you / Democrats want to pass into law right now that would have prevented the shooting in Las Vegas or that will prevent ANYONE from executing a similar crime in the future and I will join with you and march on DC to demand it is voted into law TODAY.

I'm listening....

It's 59 dead and over 480 wounded. I am glad to hear you can get serious when you want to, but again, if you can control your emotions, don't allow those emotions to rush to try to push liberal agenda and control that could not have prevented the violence in Vegas and will not stop future violence.

NO.....you're wrong......Here is my rationale.....

In 1966 from the university tower in Austin, an equally crazed SOB managed to kill 16 people.......the bastard had the same intent as Paddock....

HOWEVER, Paddock had the "improved" weaponry that your ilk likes to keep "legalized" so that the count of dead bodies almost quadrupled.

Oh cut the crap. You tell me what Liberal policy you / Democrats want to pass into law right now that would have prevented the shooting in Las Vegas or that will prevent ANYONE from executing a similar crime in the future and I will join with you and march on DC to demand it is voted into law TODAY.

I'm listening....

As I stated in another post......the "motivation" between the Austin tower shooting and the one in LV could basically be the same.

What I want to stop is the sale of "improved weaponry that almost quadrupled the bodies.

Ready to march on THAT humble proposal???

"Thoughts and prayers" is just a polite way of saying....Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway
Okay, I'll not use code talk.......... Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway. :eusa_whistle:
go shoot yourself fn repub ah

Most Democrat Voters are angry far left wing crackpots.
If they had their Nazicrat wet dream come true and they banned guns the Democrat Criminals and Democrat Terrorist would go on wild killing sprees because they would know that everyone is defenseless.

Nat, you seem to like asking questions about stats / find stats interesting. Here are some for you:

1. Why does America Own Nearly Half The World’s Civilian Guns ... but Only A Third Of American Households Actually Own Guns?

2. GUN OWNERS ARE PRETTY SENSIBLE & STATISTICALLY MORE OPEN TO BACKGROUND CHECKS THAN NON-GUN OWNERS:

Over 85 percent of gun owners support background checks for all gun sales, compared to 83 percent of non–gun owners. The vast majority also support five-day waiting periods for handgun sales and gun bans for those who are mentally ill.

The problem is that some people want unqualified people to make the determination that someone is mentally ill. If a veteran has someone to handle their financial affairs, should they give up their 2nd Amendment rights on the whim of some bureaucrat?

Look, if you want to give up your freedom for security provided to you by your government, then there are PLENTY of places you can live and be perfectly satisfied. This is AMERICA where certain freedoms are guaranteed.

You live in a fantasy world of memes. You are going to be Jason Bourne and spring into action and take out the shooters. Where are all these people with concealed carry in all of these mass murders? Where are they? Why haven't they gotten their Batman on and saved the day?

It has just gotten so ponderous with you children and that is what you are children, who sit in your safe little warm house hugging your gun where there is absolutely no threat, that you will turn into Batman.

This is the thinking of people who have little self confidence in everyday life but imagine scenarios where they instantly become someone they aren't and save everyone. If you really think you will become braver than the brave at a moments notice, put your gun in your pocket and go to the worst part of town at 2AM and walk the streets. You wouldn't do this in your wildest dreams because you would be terrified.

There are a great many times an armed citizen has stepped in in a time of crisis and saved lives. The fake news is repulsed by the very existence of these stories and avoid them like the plague

May I chime in??
Not if you're going to say stupid shit like you just did.

Those are pretty bold words coming from a bunch of wusses who let the DNC dictate to them who their nominee would be by rigging their primaries, engaging in election fraud, and cheating during debates.

It's even bolder words from a party that let a short, squat, old, scandal-plagued, sexual deviant-enabling, career-long corrupt, criminal - who was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit - has-been push them around and force them to GIVE her the nomination because 'It was her turn'.

:p
Perhaps this is more to your liking?
perhaps you can explain why states with tighter laws have lower gun violence rates. But probably not.

As a counterexample, explain Chicago!
Illinois has a low rate of gun violence compared to most other states. Chicago???? You got me That's one for your side

Illinois has a low rate because other than Chicago and East St. Louis, the state is full of white farmers!

The problem is that some people want unqualified people to make the determination that someone is mentally ill. If a veteran has someone to handle their financial affairs, should they give up their 2nd Amendment rights on the whim of some bureaucrat?

Following THAT "logic", we should instead easily allow the ARMING with military-style weaponry anyone who shows mental incapacity...... because the "right"of an unstable person overpowers the right of a dozen or so innocent corpses. Correct?

Illinois has a low rate of gun violence compared to most other states. Chicago???? You got me That's one for your side

As horrendous as the Chicago crime rate may be, the carnage that goes on in that city is ludicrous........BUT, AT LEAST,.....we there have a fucked up motive (gangs, drugs, turf wars, etc.) .........

When it comes to Columbine, Sandy Hook and Las Vegas, however, we have NO MOTIVE except insanity......and we all know that one of the first repeal of gun laws made by republicans was to allow people of questionable sanity, buy guns at will.

A fucked up motive, huh? That explains it folks. It's not just that they've got a murderous bunch of thugs. They've got a bunch of druggie, drug selling, gang banging murderous thugs with fucked up motives.

I feel better now.

Those others you listed had motives in their thug heads too. Maybe they weren't any worse than the shit you lined up there.

EVEN some GOP lawmakers are trying to ban BUMP stocks Wheres the NRA??
Has anyone asked the NRA what they think or if they would support a ban on Bump Stocks in light of this tragedy? If so, can you post the link? I would like to hear what they say.

EVEN some GOP lawmakers are trying to ban BUMP stocks Wheres the NRA??
Has anyone asked the NRA what they think or if they would support a ban on Bump Stocks in light of this tragedy? If so, can you post the link? I would like to hear what they say.
I'd like to hear it too BUT I can give a good guess ""it won't stop murders like this etc etc """

Forum List

Back