Thoughts & Prayers

Hasn't it been shown that most of these horrific events are at the hands of left leaning psychos? Maybe if we just ban liberals from possessing firearms we could put a stop to the madness.
What we do know is they aren't committed by Muslims but home grown Americans,,,,Americans that are sick in the head Mostly republican leaning if you ask me

Of course I know that expressing condolences doesn't really do anything or change the tragedy that happened....but it doesn't do any harm either. It's usually meant in good faith even if it's ineffectual. I just think it's respectful for anyone who has died or suffered in such a situation, that's all. No cold-blooded conspiracy, just human inclination.
I certainly agree but when can actions supercede prayers?
Of course I know that expressing condolences doesn't really do anything or change the tragedy that happened....but it doesn't do any harm either. It's usually meant in good faith even if it's ineffectual. I just think it's respectful for anyone who has died or suffered in such a situation, that's all. No cold-blooded conspiracy, just human inclination.

I think sensible actions should certainly take priority over prayers. But what the best actions are is all a matter of personal opinion. In absence of evidence to the contrary I'm assuming he was a random, psychotic madman who snapped. For now.

I think sensible actions should certainly take priority over prayers. But what the best actions are is all a matter of personal opinion. In absence of evidence to the contrary I'm assuming he was a random, psychotic madman who snapped. For now.
yes but we can say that about the next 10 crazy killings

Forum List

Back