Thoughts on the President-Elect's First Press Conference?

"At issue in the Clinton memo was Obama's claims -- most specifically on several direct mail pieces produced for his 2004 U.S. Senate race -- that said he was a law professor at the university."

He deliberately misrepresented himself. Liar, liar comes back to bite one in the ass. Typical politician.

so basically you are knocking him for serving as a professor in the law school without holding the title professor of law? and having a talented chief campaign strategist? wow, you guys have alot of work to do.

You need to get a grip. I am knocking Obama's policies and what I consider an extremely thin and padded resume. Time will tell whether he is an effective Chief Executive. I doubt he will be. My guess is his biggest accomplishment will be having been elected. No small feat. A great thing for the country. But I suspect in four years we will find the economy in worse shape then before if Obama's agenda is enacted. I suspect his tenure will be equivalent to Jimmy Carter's.

You need to get a grip. I am knocking Obama's policies and what I consider an extremely thin and padded resume. Time will tell whether he is an effective Chief Executive. I doubt he will be. My guess is his biggest accomplishment will be having been elected. No small feat. A great thing for the country. But I suspect in four years we will find the economy in worse shape then before if Obama's agenda is enacted. I suspect his tenure will be equivalent to Jimmy Carter's.

No, you are living in a fantasy world.

Obama organized the greatest grassroots campaign in American history and beat the Clintons and the evil Republican Party.

Now he is going to fix the economy and get us out of Iraq and back on the right track.

By the way, Obama has more governmental experience than all but 20 of our 43 presidents.

Obama organized the greatest grassroots campaign in American history and beat the Clintons and the evil Republican Party.

I agree the Obama campaign was so but I doubt Obama had much to do with it. Just my opinion.

Now he is going to fix the economy and get us out of Iraq and back on the right track.

I doubt he'll fix the economy but we'll see. He'll get us out of Iraq but not in his promised 16 months and it wouldn't have happened if he had his way on the surge.

By the way, Obama has more governmental experience than all but 20 of our 43 presidents.

If you say so.

Last edited:
I agree the Obama campaign was so but I doubt Obama had much to do with it. Just my opinion.

I doubt he'll fix the economy but we'll see. He'll get us out of Iraq but not in his promised 16 months and it wouldn't have happened if he had his way on the surge.

If you say.

You doubt?

WTF do you know?

You have been supporting the political party that has bankrupted America.

You doubt?

WTF do you know?

You have been supporting the political party that has bankrupted America.

I never gave a dime to a political party until this year.

Time to look forward.

Obama, Pelosi and Reid will shortly be in the driver's seat.

In two years we'll know if we're on the right track or not.

I never gave a dime to a political party until this year.

Time to look forward.

Obama, Pelosi and Reid will shortly be in the driver's seat.

In two years we'll know if we're on the right track or not.

We are already on the right track.

Get out of Iraq, develop American energy independence, and reregulate the financial markets.

Forum List

Back