Thoughts on Sean Hannity, Bill O, hell Fox News in general?

mosten11

Dec 18, 2011
South Dakota
First off,
Fox News as a whole is no different in their way of presenting the news; they, like MSNBC, yes you just heard a Democrat call MSNBC partisan in their views, are partisan themselves. So their "Fair and Balanced" approach seems to need changing to "Conservative, never fair nor balanced."

Sean Hannity.... the guy is a total liar! He preaches about not being partisan in your views and accepting the other side, but look at some of his interviews... He is the typical Republican that blames Obama for anything wrong for the country, when in truth, it is both the Republicans and Democrats causing problems for the country...

Bill O... Well, he is just like Hannity in the fact that he blames Obama for anything and everything.. Hell, when he had an interview with Obama last year, he interrupted Obama at least 40 times!! Fair and Balanced in his interview? NOT EVEN CLOSE! Lets not forget he shares the same view as Republicans wet dream at the time Herman Cain; that is, he loves to offer things for a rise in his dick, not his ratings.... Seems to me like Republicans on t.v. or in public affairs like Herman Cain was, tend to have a sex scandal somewhere... not saying Democrats are clean from that burden, but they don't frequent that behavior to my knowledge.

Well maybe if the libs would stop viewing, the ratings would plummet.:eusa_whistle:

Last time I heard, even without "libs" the ratings were 80+% of plain conservative views.... Then again, last time I Check and even watched Fox News, nothing but blaming Democrats for the country; yet, they were pro-Bush so forget about our country being the way it is because of Bush...no, instead even though that the country was at 10.1% when Bush left office, it is Obama's fault.... I am not saying Obama is the savior of Bush's problems because remember he promised the problems left by Bush would've been fixed now... so they are all to blame, Democrats and Conservatives.

Thoughts on Sean Hannity, Bill O, hell Fox News in general?

Great entertainment for conservatives; virtually non-existent facts. But good, wholesome fun for Obama haters everywhere.
^ My thoughts exact.... I used to love watching Fox News, but realized they are just as bad as the programs they shoot down in their shows.... The real question is, are there any news channel that isnt pro conservative or pro democrat?

Right wing propaganda

Who ever thought they were anything else?

Right wing propaganda

Who ever thought they were anything else?

See this is where I am in between the lines at times.... I am a Registered Republican, yet, only sometimes does what Fox News say appeal to me.... I am a Registered Republican, yet, a lot, if not, everything MSNBC says appeals to me...

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

Forum List

Back