Thoughts on Race:

What's the point talking about MLK if we are going to ignore how African people are doing in America today?

It was a worship thread, no real discussion allowed as per her highness Luissa.

Why does every thread have to be some partisan debate?

And why not "worship" him? He deserves to be respected.

It is called special favors, and last I checked this board was supposed to be above that. Isn't it unique though that every time special favors ARE shown it is to a Liberal poster. BY a liberal Mod.

It was a worship thread, no real discussion allowed as per her highness Luissa.

Why does every thread have to be some partisan debate?

And why not "worship" him? He deserves to be respected.

It is called special favors, and last I checked this board was supposed to be above that. Isn't it unique though that every time special favors ARE shown it is to a Liberal poster. BY a liberal Mod.
if you really believe you are being mistreated, i recommend you send a PM to Gunny

Mile High Murder
Mile High Murder Nos. 68 and 69: Double homicide at Martin Luther King Boulevard and Adams Street

Mile High Murder Nos. 68 and 69: Double homicide at Martin Luther King Boulevard and Adams Street - Denver News - The Latest Word

TAMPA - North of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, in a neighborhood densely packed with businesses, medical offices and apartment complexes, is an area of the city with more major crimes reported than anywhere else, police statistics show.

Tampa Crime Stats Vary Widely By Neighborhood

March 10, 2008 – Houston police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating a suspect believed responsible for the fatal shooting of two men at 6800 Martin Luther King Boulevard about 3:55 p. m. on Saturday (March 8).

Houston – Double Homicide at 6800 Martin Luther King Boulevard | DUI Checkpoints & Crime on the Road, Sobriety Checkpoints

Martin Luther King Jr. : Martin Luther King Jr. News and Photos ...
Information about Martin Luther King Jr. ... with a string of violent crimes that took place in Martin Luther King Park ... Garden, 5309 Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard ...
www.chicagotribune.com/topic/arts-culture/martin-luther

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Atlanta, Decatur: appointed, insurance,...
[Oct 3, 2009] I think if Martin Luther King Jr. were alive today he ... surely be disappointed with the crime rate ... Dr Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard on Flickr - Photo Sharing! ~ by equinox63 ( 14 comments )
www.city-data.com/.../588700-dr-martin-luther-king-jr.html - Cached

At-risk neighborhoods need help from all areas
Over the last 20 years, the Sebring crime rate peaked in 1998 with 14,292 ... weekends, Alan Toney, 51, can generally be found at the corner of Martin Luther King Boulevard ...
www2.highlandstoday.com/content/2010/may/02/la-at-risk... - Cached

Already sent in a report. As for the last two posts Del has decided to, AS a poster injected bullshit in this thread, I will respond.

Wrong. Nobody forced you to complain about Moderator action to Luissa. Like I said previously, if you have a problem with Moderator action then PM that mod. You know the rules at this point.

Forum List

Back