Thoughts on Race..

If you want to say, "some blacks are good people", that is fine and I agree with you.

If you want to say, "some whites are stupid, bad people", again, I agree.

But you cannot deny the reality of racial difference.

People just get along better with their own race. They should not all be forced to live together. Multiculturalism is NOT the utopia you think it is. We would be better off going our separate ways.

As whites, we are about to be the minority. Do you think they will treat us with as much care and concern? It will be open season on us. We have to understand this. Look at South Africa. Whites gave up that country, now they are being KILLED. Affirmative action is on steroids there. They just burst in on white farmers and kill the whole family, see also ZIMBABWE. Nobody reports on it because the liberal media doesn't like this reality being known.
You lose

But what's that got to do with "race"? We all have ancestors from elsewhere - and if we go back far enough, about 70,000 or so years ago, all our ancestors can be traced back to Africa.
That's because most human variation falls within, not between populations
RACE - The Power of an Illusion | What Difference Makes a Difference?

Ah, yes, PBS is going to give us the straight story...

Try reading this book:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Race-Reality-Differences-Vincent-Sarich/dp/0813340861"]Amazon.com: Race: The Reality Of Human Differences (9780813340869): Vincent Sarich, Frank Miele: Books[/ame]

In Race: The Reality of Human Differences, an actual scientist destroys the "Emperor Has No Clothes" insistence that "race is an illusion."

If race is "an illusion", motherfucker, it's the most powerful and commonly-viewed "illusion" the world's ever known. The freakin' SUN may as well be an "illusion", for all that's worth.
This pussy-assed bitch that is so insecure in his own skin he's afraid of other skin colors just called ME a "motherfucker"???

Sounds like the inbred's uncle beat me to it.....
:cuckoo:

I find it hard to believe anyone can deny that there are different races which can be genetically identified. A Stanford study correctly matched 3623 of 3626 self identified racial backgrounds, and I would doubt the self identification before the genetics in the 3 discrepancies.

I find it hard to believe anyone can deny that there are racial differences in average intelligence when there are 100 years of measurements showing roughly the same difference and always the same order of achievement. These differences show up in day-to-day life even when no specific measurements are taken.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can deny that there are racial differences in behaviour when there has been noticable differences since the races came back together from the original splits when evolution produced the genetic changes that are present today.

Forum List

Back