Thoughts on paid subscriptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I've created a few additional usergroups. The higher the usergroup the more permissions a user has. For example:

More stored private messages
Total attachment size increase
View both public and private calendar

Access to hidden forums! :)

The additional forums 'can' be related to multimedia, VIP lounge style area, Adults only...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Currently stored PM's are not limited but will likely be changed to 50 stored PMs for registered users, 250 for 'silver' members and 1000 for 'gold' members.

Currently total attachment size is unlimited for registered users but will likely be changed to about 2Mb for registered users, 10Mb for silver members and unlimited for gold members.

Currently only moderators and admins have access to the calendar. This will remain the same for registered users and both silver and gold members will have access to the calendar system. Public calendar posts are viewable by all and private calendar posts are for the one user only.

And maybe a few surprise hidden forums the higher up you go. I assure you it'll be worth more than a few isolated areas with lack of participation. Those with access will have a say in board changes and operations.

Registered users remain free, $10 for silver and $25 for gold. These will be 6 month subscriptions.
-----------------------------------------------------

Thoughts? Additional promos you would like to see? Is this even worth me considering?

-Jim

Well, so much for that idea. Since nobody wants to pony up and help support the board I'll do what I feel is best to keep the database at a manageable and affordable level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back