Thoughts for a friend of mine..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
She had hysterectomy today and they found a tumor on her appendix . They are pretty sure its cancer. She has two small children age 2 and 3. Please keep her in your thoughts and if your a religious person in your prayers that they got it all out. This was very unexpected as I said she just went in for the hysterectomy. I am not even sure she knows yet since she just went into recovery.. I will be going up to the hospital in a few hours. thanks in advanced

"A friend of Lovebears65" is on my prayer list. May she be well soon and resume her maternal duties and a wonderful life, so her old age will be filled with honor for a dear mother who saw them through the thick and thin of growing up in this life.

So be it.

That's tough.
Always remember - cancer diagnoses is not a death sentence any more.
Most cancers, if found in a reasonably timely fashion, are curable.

Thank you for the prayers and thought. It is cancer she has to go see an oncologist after she leaves the hospital. They feel they caught in time and may not even require chemo . SO I am praying she doesnt have to. Poor girl just got diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and an immune disorder ( not yet diagnosed) / Will be going over her house tomorrow to take some meals for her so she wont have to worry about the kids eating. After he hubby goes back to work I will spend the days with her to help with the kids.

This cancer scares me my cousin died from appendix surgery>

"A friend of Lovebears65" is on my prayer list. May she be well soon and resume her maternal duties and a wonderful life, so her old age will be filled with honor for a dear mother who saw them through the thick and thin of growing up in this life.

So be it.

I will second these sentiments and prayers also...

and all the best to you...Lovebears...:eusa_pray:

As terrible as this news is, let's all just pray that the decision to have a hysterectomy at this point turns out to be a lifesaver, as the unanticipated tumor may have been caught early enough for a full and complete recovery. Good thoughts going her way.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, for your friend to have a quick and speedy recovery.
Lots of Hugs from me for both of you.

Forum List

Back