Thoughts and Prayers Club

These studies are from nutter groups like the Scientologists... I don't take it seriously.

Got it.
ANY study that doesn't support your beliefs (twisted and wrong as they may or may not be) is not to be taken seriously.

You said......
"He wouldn't be able to shoot anyone if he couldn't get a gun"

You conveniently use the word SHOOT and not KILL.
Does it not matter if they die UNLESS they are shot? Your agenda is showing.
I say you again are ignorant of fact.
I'm not sure where they went, but there were also reports he had explosives.
And it doesn't stop people from using other means of mass murder.

But most importantly, guns in the hands of civilians SAVE FAR MORE LIVES daily than take them.

In a free society, dealing with occasional nutters (statistically more likely to be a Lefty BTW) is an unfortunate reality.

Last edited:
Well, no, you see, the thing is, the tests done on these drugs were pretty extensive, which is why it takes years to bring a new drug to market.
Some whacky cult led by crazy people isn't going to change that.

Your denial that these drugs CAN cause aggressive and erratic, unpredictable behavior is laughable.

Google it. There are hundreds of thousands of sites with evidence. Maybe you'll find a few you approve of.
Psychiatric Drugs and Violence: A Review of FDA Data Finds A Link

Maybe you have some affiliation with the big pharmas.

but it was different with your mother?....

No, it wasn't. That was my whole point.

Prayers didn't help my mom get better because there is no God listening to prayers.

I just pointed out the cartoon to show the silliness of a God who lets children starve, but really cares who wins something as inconsequential as a football game.
joe you contradicted yourself....first you said there is no god because he did not answer your prayers but yet apparently answered others,then you stated ....People live or die based on whether their bodies can recover from what's wrong with them....maybe your mom was one of them....

Your denial that these drugs CAN cause aggressive and erratic, unpredictable behavior is laughable.

Google it. There are hundreds of thousands of sites with evidence. Maybe you'll find a few you approve of.
Psychiatric Drugs and Violence: A Review of FDA Data Finds A Link

Maybe you have some affiliation with the big pharmas.

Here's the problem with your argument.

We've taken quite a few of these mass shooters in to custody.

Cruz, Loughner, Holmes, Roof.

Not a one of them has gone into court and said, "The Evil Medications made me do it."

Not. A. One.

The defense rests, your honor.

joe you contradicted yourself....first you said there is no god because he did not answer your prayers but yet apparently answered others,then you stated ....People live or die based on whether their bodies can recover from what's wrong with them....maybe your mom was one of them....

Um, those things are unrelated... The human body's ability to recover has nothing to do with the non-existence of God.

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.
thoughts-and-prayers-in-sign-language-23310667.png

Again, ‘thoughts and prayers’ is rightwing-speak for “we’re sorry your child was murdered but it’s not our problem and we’re not going to do anything about it.”

It's the same way they treat abortion. It takes no effort, requires no money, and they have to do no work to say "I'm pro-life" and it feeeeels sooooo good. But it's empty. They watch millions of American children go to bed hungry every night and they watch 20,000 children A DAY die around the world and do nothing. Because it would cost them money and effort.

Conservatives prefer causes where they don't actually have to do anything to feel good about themselves. 'Thoughts and Prayers', takes one second to say and they don't have to see the dead children's bodies on the floor at the school so out of sight out of mind. Cons live out these fake lives.

Forum List

Back