Thoughts about today's Interview with Iran FM.

yes, because that deal will deter a nuclear armed Iran :rolleyes:
huh?
Read your posts? :dunno:
is that a question? What are you talking about? We can save a lot of time and needless back and forth if you just made intelligent points. What are you trying to say?
you implied this deal is keeping iran from getting nuclear weapons. Thats why i told you to read your posts.
And what if these actions blow up the deal? How In the world does that put us in a safer place? Then we are dealing with N Korea and a nuclear Iran. You want that kind of legacy left behind?
There wasnt an intelligent point to be made. Too much naivety for it.
So what are you trying to say... this deal does nothing to limit their nuclear capabilities so pull the inspectors and screw it?
I dont doubt them having secret facilities. I dont doubt them striving for weapons. Just like DPRK did.
"oh its all for the citizenry" until they set off a damn nuke underground.
I consider history, Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world. Why would i have ANY faith in them?
So, no, i dont think this deal will stop them from obtaining nuclear weapons.

is that a question? What are you talking about? We can save a lot of time and needless back and forth if you just made intelligent points. What are you trying to say?
you implied this deal is keeping iran from getting nuclear weapons. Thats why i told you to read your posts.
And what if these actions blow up the deal? How In the world does that put us in a safer place? Then we are dealing with N Korea and a nuclear Iran. You want that kind of legacy left behind?
So what are you trying to say... this deal does nothing to limit their nuclear capabilities so pull the inspectors and screw it?
I dont doubt them having secret facilities. I dont doubt them striving for weapons. Just like DPRK did.
I consider history, Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world. Why would i have ANY faith in them?
So whats your solution? How do we proceed under President TNHarley?

Read your posts? :dunno:
What do you do about a country wanting to defend themselves? I have no problem with people expanding their military capabilities
Who are we to do anything about it anyways? Hek, we are the only people to have used them to begin with.
I also completely support getting rid of all nuclear weapons.
I just think the deal is stupid as fuck and the rhetoric surrounding it is just as stupid.

What do you do about a country wanting to defend themselves? I have no problem with people expanding their military capabilities
Who are we to do anything about it anyways? Hek, we are the only people to have used them to begin with.
I also completely support getting rid of all nuclear weapons.
I just think the deal is stupid as fuck and the rhetoric surrounding it is just as stupid.
Thats a fair argument

Forum List

Back