Thought police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer the question, is God not at work in all things? Things like hospitals, filled with science?

And if God Himself allows one to believe in Him or not, I would call that spiritual free will.
I answered it, it's a Christian thing you may not understand.
He uses good things and sin alike for his purposes, which is stated over and over again in the Bible - we are not able to understand all of his ways... Hence his ways are not our ways...
By the way the lake of fire in hell is going to be full of souls...
So, rushing a sick child to the hospital is okay but trying to protect God's creation, the earth which men are stewards of, is not?

God is at work in one but not the other? I'd be interested in knowing how you know such a thing?
what is this analogy? it doesn't work. try again.
God helps doctors, and scientists.
Link
Unnecessary.

Too late. This hand must be played out, with a very high cost to a lot of species, including the hairless apes.
We are not in control, we have never been in control.
Silly do-gooders...
Who is in control then, God?

Is this his extra-slow version of The Flood?
of what?
The Flood.
Of what?
The Flood.

I answered it, it's a Christian thing you may not understand.
He uses good things and sin alike for his purposes, which is stated over and over again in the Bible - we are not able to understand all of his ways... Hence his ways are not our ways...
By the way the lake of fire in hell is going to be full of souls...
So, rushing a sick child to the hospital is okay but trying to protect God's creation, the earth which men are stewards of, is not?

God is at work in one but not the other? I'd be interested in knowing how you know such a thing?
Link
Unnecessary.
Hahahaha

Link
Unnecessary.
Hahahaha
Doctors and scientists aren't the children of God?

Try again.

Moderation Message:

Looking at the last 2 pages -- it appears the topic is gone and the thread needs to close.
Feel free to continue what ever this discussion morphed into in new thread(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back