Thought of the Weak, uh week..Their "Moral" Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great idea, I want to create an anti-gorilla group,I hate gorillas; they look like they smell, I'd heard that they sling and sniff their own feces. I'd never met a gorilla, but I was told to hate them, so I'll do it!

But in order to create this group, I must first establish STATISTICS, because I need to brainwash my potential recruits into believing that the Gorillas are as worse as they appear.

Ok, I'm off to Africa; I'll take a census of ONLY people who'd had been attack by Gorillas, nevermind taking census of the people that weren't, because they're irrelevant, and the overall numbers might not add up to my favor.

Ok, I'm there, with the victims; I do the survey. I spend all night running though the surveys and I found something. It turns out that 7 out of every 10 people, who had approached a tree that had a Gorilla in it, while the gorillas were taking a shit, had shit landing on them.

I take the information, build a cheap-ass web site, and declare to the world that they should hate the gorillas, because 7 out of every 10 people, who stands under a tree, occupied by a gorilla, while they're taking a shit, will be assaulted by gorilla feces!! GENIUS!!!

sigh

On the eve of the celebration of the life of martin luther king, I had to field a posting about the "massacre" of 25 million white americans, over a period of 30 YEARS, at the hands of Black americans. OK, I'll bite; I'll go to...

I'lladddupthenumberswithmycalculatorandthisisnotarealwebsite.com

An average of 833,333 white people per year. Fair enough. Now go to this site and do your homework.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/welcome.html

You'll find that the numbers don't add up to a race war; you'll also find out that someone you know, or is related to you, is more likely to commit a crime against you. IN LAYMAN'S TERMS, THAT MEANS FELLOW WHITE FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS AND RELATIVES!!!

This thought of the week is dedicated to my friend, Pale Rider. Your timing to post this crap was terribly awful. I'm also very angry because you gave me a link to an obvious racist website; great, now, in IP/ID terms, according to the department of homeland security, I'm now a klansman along with you.

In a week in which we were to honor Dr. Martin Luther King and George W Bush's messages for unitiy; you, in your "infinite wisdon", come up with a thread that could add more division than unity.

Great job! :rolleyes:

This week we celebrate the best and the worst of Hollywood.

But did anyone notice that the Oscars snubs, as well as the "Razzie" nominees, centered around movies concerning the subject of "War and Politics"?

The Passion of the Christ offended the Jewish community, so the Jewish declared war on it; Fahrenheit 911 offended the conservatives, so the conservatives declared war on it.

The conservatives then declared war on the jewish in proclaiming that the "Passion" was not antisemitic and inaccurate, while the liberals declared war on the conservatives, claiming that "911" was not anticonservative and inaccurate. While the jewish community was declaring war on both movies, claiming that "the Passion" was antisemitic and that "911" questions our motive to fight muslim extremists.

If you're not lost now, that's because I'm just getting started!

The irony of this posting will get even more scarier.

Both movies were ultimately destroyed, in their quest for nominations, because too many sides were agruing over them!

Much like the Iliad, the story of a war faught over ONE woman! Which was portrayed in the movie "Troy", which sucked ass primarly because people were no longer romanced over the idea of fighting a war over nothing; which just happened to be at the centerpoint of America's division over the war in Iraq!

Then you have Alexander; a movie about a man who was given the power to fight for his people's "freedom", who'd ultimately became intoxicated by the power itself; which just happened to be, again, at the centerpoint of America's division over the war in Iraq.

To make a long story short, middle america is tired of fighting wars both home and domestic. Believe it or not, in the end, they'd chosen to take it out on Hollywood! They do not want to see war/political-exploitation films and they will not reward such films with significant honors.

It appears to me that the REAL voters had casted their votes at the theaters, instead of at the booths; a sad but apparently true reality!

So I'll see you at the movies; who knows, at the rate this trend might be going, one of us might wake up on day the next President of the United States!

Actually I think Hylander made some good points especially when he said people ultimately decided at the box office.

For Mel it was some 600 million dollars!

Ladies and gentlemen who are administrators and my fellow American posters...

This is my favorite time of the year, why? Tax return, Mardi Gras and the Super Bowl.

I love the Super Bowl because it's mixture of politics and war, but without the bloodshed. Let me give you an example.

Take a look at the New England offense; with a QB Tom Brady's all american looks, you can't help but to assume that his offense is conservative, right? Wrong!

Bill Belichick's offense is liberal because it doesn't rely on running the football, instead, they choose to air it out, using controlled routes and gaining first downs.

Now if you take a look at Donovan McNabb, he has to be a liberal, right? Wrong again? He definitely a conservative QB. Before the forward pass was allowed, the primary ball carrier was the quarterback. Either he ran the football himself or he pitched the ball to another runner. So for the record, any QB that runs just as often as he throws, is considered to be technically a TRUE QUARTERBACK!

As far as defenses are concerned, the politics becomes a little more complicated

If you're into blitzing (EAGLES), that makes you a conservative. Blitzing is conservative because it revolves around attacking the opposing QB before he has a chance to maneuver. The risk that comes with blitzing is that your secondary is vulnerable to a BOMB!

The liberal defense, the bend but don't break (PATRIOTS), is more about allowing the front four to pressure the QB; the rest drops back and leaves it up to the opposing QB to make a mistake on his own accord. The risk that comes with this defense is that you're vulnerable to be picked apart underneath the coverage, so the opposition is SLOWLY pushing you backwards.

As for both special teams, they're the independents; you count on them only when you have too.

So who's going to win the Super Bowl...? Probably the team that makes the most compromises and know when to be conservative and when to be liberal, in their playcalling.

But let's not forget the tragedy of Feb 1 2004 and it's impact on this Sunday.

On this date, freedom was attacked; by a brown and volumptous breast. Now, thanks to America's resolve, we are now free from seeing Mickey Rooney's ass.

However, somehow, some way, somebody will do something stupid this Sunday and we will all see it! Why? Because despite the capture of his commanders, we have yet to capture the leader of goldenpalace.com.

Despite it all, I will still munch down on the hot wings, sip down the beer and still pray to GOD that one day I'll see the Lions in a Super Bowl, even though I am confident that I will become a fossil fuel before that happens.

With this I say thank you, good night and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back